It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: What Game Release Are You Most Excited For?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by Awolscout

Holy Crap, that looks traumatizing AND amazing. What's the release date for that one?

None so far, this is just the announcement trailer since it had been lost in development hell for the last four years. Just came out yesterday, my money though is on a Q3 release this year, fingers crossed anyways.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Duke Nukem Forever of course, but I'm really looking forward to Guild Wars 2.

Guild Wars has had me for over 5 years now.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Looks very cool actually...

en.wikipedia.org...

Let's hope it comes out Q3 as they say.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Looks very cool actually...

en.wikipedia.org...

Let's hope it comes out Q3 as they say.

Yeah supposedly late november for a Christmas push most likely is the current release barring any unforeseen goof-ups in the process.

Ironically enough the trailer has already secured a movie deal. Based off the trailer not the game, I say ironic in the sense that somewhere someone is laughing that its so cliche that its the anti cliche.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout
Ironically enough the trailer has already secured a movie deal. Based off the trailer not the game, I say ironic in the sense that somewhere someone is laughing that its so cliche that its the anti cliche.

WOW.... Really?

Well Hollywood has run out of ideas recently.... and more zombies is never a bad thing

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
First and foremost for my shooting fix I'll have to go with Socom 4, then for fighting I'm gonna go with Mortal Kombat supposedly a reboot going back to the roots... The best 2 I'll save for last which will be Elder Scrolls V and Rage, I'm not sure on how I'm going to be able to juggle those 2....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
well i gotta say gears of war 3 mainly its awfull that its been set back to nov just so kinect can get more sales without being overshadowed

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

WOW.... Really?

Well Hollywood has run out of ideas recently.... and more zombies is never a bad thing

I know right, I just can't get enough zombies

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I wonder if people will look back in a decade or two and call this Generation "Z".

I was kind of excited about Two Worlds II being released and then I remembered how much the first one pi**ed me off. Sticking to Oblivion from now on.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i was excited for Cata for WoW but now that it's out and I'm already max level and have finished all the quests, I'm no excited for Diablo...though with all the pushing ahead that's been done I fear it will never be released.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
*Bump*

I have started to see previews to LA Noire which is being released on May 17th. Rockstar is behind and they make pretty decent games. I am definitely looking forward to this release but I'm also cautious... could turn out to be a flop.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am waiting on my favorite game series to finally release it's third installment. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

Link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join