It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. pledges $150 million to help Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Fear not my friends. It is not just the US which is imploding, we all are. Here in the UK we are about to suffer the worst cuts in our economic history. What is happening in Egypt and Yemen, Lybia etc, will eventually happen all over the globe.

They cannot hide the Truth forever. Knowledge and Truth will find their own way out into the light. They are already on their way. The hype about 2012 is just that. Hype. It's a distraction. Change is coming now. Surely you feel it? Well, of course you do. The fact that you are all on this website is evidence of that.

Yes there is darkness, but each of us brings a light to that darkness whether it be protest or mere positive thinking. One thing is for sure, the coming change is cosmic. No-one on Earth can stop it. All we need to do is embrace it. You will know what to do when the time comes. Just be aware, that time is coming soon. Very soon.

Open your hearts.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
150 Million???? WTF... What about the yearly 1.2 Billion that was sent to Egypt to keep The Tyranical Dictator in Office....

The Hypocracy of Democracy... I call BS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yeah I cannot believe this. The US could use that $150 million dollars right here within the country. This is the last straw. You know I think the average US citizen enjoys the situation we're in now. Why? Here are some examples:

UK: Tuition hikes - protests
Iran: Do not like Ayatollahs in charge - protest at the risk of death
Egypt: Do not like the president - revolt
US in the 60's: Lack of civil rights - march on DC.

I could go on and on and on, but there has got to be a tipping point where the majority of US citizens say enough is enough, wake up out of the facade of entertainment, the corporate mechanism, the "American Dream," and peacefully protest! Starting with the "Federal" Reserve and US Dept of Treasury first; Then on to Capitol Hill...

P.S. blaming the president, alone, will not get anything accomplished [/foresight]

edit on 18-2-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Good God the former leader of Egypt has 70 billion dollars of country aid stashed away in the bank and we are giving out MORE??
Total incompetence.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Would be better if the u.s spent the money at home to help its own citizens who need it... Rather than trying to buy themselves a new puppet in egypt..
Typical state department fails to understand the protests were to remove the last u.s puppet.. State should try a new approach - let the egyptians decide for themselves and stop meddling where its not wanted or needed.. The people of egypt earned the right to determine the course of their country.. Let them do so without u.s interference.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Good God the former leader of Egypt has 70 billion dollars of country aid stashed away in the bank and we are giving out MORE??
Total incompetence.

I wonder how they arrived at the number $150 Million?
They must have some round table at the White House to discuss the number.
How about $200 million? No, that sounds kinda bad.
Ok, how about $150 million? Well, lets just see how that works.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join