It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me what happened???? Did I walk into a different dimenision of time for a few minu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
OP,
This is in response to not seeing anything else posted like your experience. Maybe you find it relevant, maybe not.

First let me give a little background. I have had OOB experiences/ time distortions my whole life. I always looked at it as nothing more than transferring my consciousness. It seems to be characterized, in the waking hours, by having an adrenaline rush and strong desire to hide from certain individuals. Not in the sense of being afraid, but as sort of a thrill seeking game that just overwhelms you.

I began my lucid dream flying or levitating. As I was approaching a populated area I got the feeling I was being followed. I accelerated my pace and landed by what seemed to be a library or museum. I had a metal box with a radioactive rating on it. The guard checked me out and asked me what the rating of the box was and I remember hoping that it was a 6 and not a 7. The guard thought it was strange that I didn\'t know the rating, but let me in when we both discovered it was a 6. I started cataloging artifacts and then I got the message to flee and hide because the person that was following me before was in the building. I assessed my body and realized I was only about 5 feet tall and really thin. This was not my normal body. I stashed the box and ran down a level looking for an exit or hiding place and decided to hide. As soon as I found a good spot I started to swoon and awoke in my bed in my own body.

What brought me back to the body was an adrenaline rush. Upon waking I was burning hot in my spine and soaked in sweat. My heart is healthy and beats very slowly, but this morning was beating over 600 beats a second! Actually, it was more like a vibration or frequency instead of a solid beat. Kinda scary, but comfortably numb at the same time. What WAS scary was the fact that my heart was vibrating at the same frequency as the cable box at the foot of my bed. (Which was off before I went to sleep.) Also there was a small dot between the minutes on the digital read out. I stayed awake about 45 min after this happened to document and kinda sort things out and the dot stopped and box went off at exactly midnight.

I instantly remembered that I had done a lot of missions like this one throughout my life and was kinda angry that I was not able to do it at will. I instantly hoped that I had not harmed anyone while doing this in the past and had the feeling that my conscious was somehow transferred to that other body.

So I can totally relate to your experience, but can anybody provide some input? I mean why remember now after all these years? Anybody else experience anything like this? I believe my vibratory frequency has been raised in conjunction with this experience.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
And I am totally of sound mind as well...with a 152 IQ. So I am NOT crazy.

So people with high IQ's cannot be crazy? Come on, you are smart enough to know that is not true.No, I am not saying you are crazy, but, people with high IQ's are just as open to mental instability as people with not so high IQ's....

That said, my thinking is that perhaps she mistook you for her abusive boyfriend and so was trying to tell you to go away, in a strange voice, thinking it would make him think he had the wrong house and leave.... And then perhaps she was to embarrassed to tell you that after she realized it was you and all the scare she put you through.

Or, perhaps, her boyfriend had been there, told her to say all that, but left before you got back, warning her not to say a word....?Just a thought anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

idk if you can help me understand this or not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I know this might have been said before, but I though I would say it again just in case. What you most likely expirenced was a time slip/shift. For a few minutes you were in a different period of time. Don't freak out too badly, there's lots of other people who have expiereced the same thing you have.

If you search the forums for time slips or time shifts you'll see that you are definitly not alone. I don't have similar expriences, but I do sympathize with you on how freaked out you must have been, since it was at such a rough time in your life. I hope everything works out between you and your friends and husband and all that.

Closing note, Time Slips aren't to be feared. Actually, nothing in the paranormal is too be feared really. Just respected until we can further understand it, than treated with /understanding/ and respect.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bertapearl

Too bad you didn't actually buy the software. I wonder what Apple would have done if the software had tried to register a few weeks early.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Strange story...

I remember once that there was a story about a elder gentleman and his friend. It was in England. They were using metal detectors to look for valuables in a field. They eventually found some horseshoes and other items dating back to the Roman occupation of the area (though they didn't know it at the time).

Anyhow, it was dusk, and they went to walk back, and found a stockade wall, and head and felt the approach of horses, etc. They saw a Romanesque fort, and after fleeing the horsemen, eventually seemed to re-enter their normal "time".

They later researched, and found there was indeed a fort at the location during that time period. Eerie story, but it helps provide some framework for yours....assuming you really did go back to the correct house.

So isn't unheard of, but I'd imagine, is very rare... Kind of a "time slip"...

An interesting thing about these....

Almost all accounts of them involve GOING BACK to a familiar area, that then isn't. I wonder if this is somehow the catalyst. Most of the cases I've read all involve some sort of turning around.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i think this is interesting. maybe physical reality is close to the events that occur to dna and your perception something was curved in on itself. i think its sad because in some way you are related to the old woman in the house. spooky.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Very odd indeed but i'm not surprised, I remember waking up as a child and looking out of my bedroom window, I was greeted by a Tudor Village as opposed to the suburban sprall I lived in at the time. Seems to be a more common happenstance than we realise. I'd say dimensional...like being in your home going to your slightly different front door and greeting a neighbour, who just happens to be someone completely different and speaking in a foreign language in this case German, in a German Officers Uniform......Something is definitely strange and on the increase..........

DAMN! If that happened to me I just may poop my pants!

I couldn't imagine that happening to anybody and it would be quite radical if it did.
I agree with you, it does seem to be on the rise, a lot of people here (and other places) Believe the veil of our reality is getting thinner as we get nearer to 2012 and that 2012 is going to be going from one dimension to another higher dimension.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare
FROM THE WIKIPEDIA REVIEW OF "the adjustment team" the book that made the movie

Sector T137 is scheduled for adjustment, and a Clerk is supervising a canine Summoner to ensure real estate salesman Ed Fletcher is inside Sector T137 during the process. An 8:15 bark to summon a Friend With A Car is needed. Unfortunately, the bark is a minute late, bringing an Insurance Salesman, causing Fletcher to leave for work late. Arriving at Sector T137 after it's been de-energized, Fletcher enters a terrifying gray ash world. Escaping white-robed men, he flees across the street back to the everyday energized world outside Sector T137, fearing he's had a psychotic episode.

The Clerk is brought to the top-level Administrative Chambers to explain what went wrong to the Old Man, who decides to personally deal with this unusual situation and orders Fletcher "brought up here." Complicating matters further, Fletcher has told his wife Ruth about the experience. With Ruth accompanying him for moral support, Fletcher returns to his workplace to prove he hasn't had a full psychotic breakdown or seen behind the fabric of reality as he still fears. Things seem normal at first, and Ruth leaves, but he soon realizes people and objects have subtly changed. Panic stricken, he runs to a public phone to warn the police, only to have the phone booth ascend heavenward with Fletcher inside.

"Meeting the Old Man, Fletcher first thinks he is dead, but is informed he's only visiting; that a correction was being made, it was a very serious error, he wasn't changed, and his revealing to others what he saw is a grave threat. "The natural process must be supplemented--adjusted here and there. Corrections must be made. We are fully licensed to make such corrections. Our adjustment teams perform vital work." In this instance, the adjustment is to bring about a chain of events that will lessen Soviet-Western Bloc war tension. Fletcher is allowed to return without being de-energized and adjusted, on the condition that he tell no one the truth he's learned, and convinces his wife that everything he's already told her was due to a temporary psychological fit.

On his return, Ruth catches him lying about where he spent the afternoon and demands he tell her the truth, while he tries to stall her long enough to come up with a story she'll believe. A bark is heard and a vacuum cleaner salesman rings the doorbell. While Ruth is distracted by the salesman's demonstration, Fletcher escapes to the bedroom, where he shakily lights a cigarette and gratefully looks up, saying, "Thanks. ... I think we'll make it – after all. Thanks a lot."
edit on 17-2-2011 by DayKnightmare because: (no reason given)

Well usually I HATE when they change book story lines, but in this case the Movie was much MUCH BETTER than what the book sounds! I never would have read that book, even though topics like that I am very interested in. The whole movie base where he is not supposed to be with the girl, where the "Adjustment Bureau" comes into play made for a better story line IMHO.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I actually have proof. I was looking at an old year book today and I looked a TV the picture of the the floor hockey team, which I was in an i remember being in the picture. I was not in the picture and there were two people who were not even from our school in the picture. A girl with red hair and a tall African American man. But I was not in the picture so what is going on.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Angelicdefender2012

It well could be a time slip into an alternate reality, most people that have this type of experience tend to quickly forget them, the few that get documented, are hard to deny. What was the weather like? did you get the OZ effect? These things tend to happen during electrical activity.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Guys I've time slipped into 2011 someone help.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Guys I've time slipped into 2011 someone help.

LOL!!
Here friend... back to 2016

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join