It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me what happened???? Did I walk into a different dimenision of time for a few minu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thank you for your professional input, I value it. In response to your answer, I absolutely know that some people bring spirits out...and i also know I am one of those people. I have many experiences with the spiritual realm as in....people who have crossed over have come to me ask to go to their family and tell them things. It's always been someone that I had know when they were alive. And there were times their message had 0 meaning to me, but meant something to person I was supposed to tell. Also when some people come around me..."they" see things for the first time. And sometimes I won't see what they do. There is really no consistancy to it. Except with me. It seems to be pretty much at will for me anymore.

In addition to that.....I am a spiritual teacher myself. However, I certainly do not have the "formal" background that you do it. So It's interesting to hear your take on it.

But this incident was different. The house looked identical to me...but it is possible there were some variances and I just wasn't in tune to that at the moment. I really believed that her boyfriend was making her say and act that way....and was holding them hostage. So I wasn't thinking in terms of inter-dimemisional when I was there the second time. It's almost as if, when I did that U-turn....I pierced a wrinkle of fabic in time. Because I felt this erie feeling when I flipped around. And I might also add that I'm very sensitive to the etheral.

So the point is.....I've seen a lot of "ghosts" if you will and they don't really scare me. But incident scared the crap out of me. I got the impression, Shelly, my friend, thought I crazy for a brief moment. And then she looked at me and said....."I might think you were off rocker, if I had not experienced some VERY stange things WITH you. But only YOU, would I believe this story from."
edit on 17-2-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

As a point of reference:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also remember that this man is an average family man using no strange or mind altering substances and he also experienced a strange event. very similar to you and very recent.

Thanks for this...very interesting. What I had said to him...I'll say here also. I do understand....that EVERY life we have ever lived and every life we ever WILL live.....is happening right now simultaniously. So I suppose it is possible we couold accidently stumble into another fabric of time. I wonder if anyone could actually control that, if that is what happened? I also wonder if this is what Einstien referred to as "time travel" Since time, as we ("don't") know it really doesn't exist, right?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
without being there who can tell what exactly happened, however I have heard this, moreso recently of people being thrown out of their 'dimension' and ending up here...welcome to the party? xD

Your kidding right? If not then............................................................................................Wow, that's interesting. Haven't heard anything close to this before, now. Do you mean they just fully aware showed up someplace (here) and had no idea how they got to this place and time? Could you elaborate a little more so I can understand what you are saying, please?

edit on 17-2-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Is it possible you entered a different dimension of the universe somehow? I say this because maybe in the this dimension, an older lady was living there. Or possibly it was just an incident pertaining with the ghost of the old lady. It's just weird how your friend didn't hear you knock! Makes it seem more like the other dimension because maybe you weren't "meant" to leave your phone in the house so when you turned around to randomly sleep over, it messed up some sort of time grid and caused this incident to happen. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing this with us.

It's people like you who give first-hand accounts to paranormal experiences so vividly that (I thank you for that because some people don't describe too well) really change the way we think and give us ideas for what the truth of the reality is to time, ghosts, and ETC...

Thank you again for sharing! Really good read to me, (and I don't read all threads) and I'm glad I clicked on this! S&F for you!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
How about this? Maybe your friend was quite sure that you had left the area. She was also aware that her parents

had left. After having been through an obviously traumatic experience and being afraid of her aggressive boyfreind

husband whatever was just simply afraid to answer the door. Upon your returning she for whatever reason chose

not to tell you that in fact she disguised her voice and would not come to the door.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I had a time shift on Feb 11-12, but it was at night and I was at home. I can only wonder what it would have been to be out and about when it happened. Please keep us posted if it happens again.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff56
Fascinating story, thank you for sharing it.

Did you by chance notice any differences at all during your trips to the house? I'm talking smaller details about the house or property. Did the gardens have the same flowers/plants in them? Was the paint on the window trim the same colour? Did the front door maybe have a different style handle, or maybe the door itself was a different style altogether? Did the mailbox have a different name on it? I know you probably weren't actually looking at those sorts of things given how freaked out you must have felt, but it'd be interesting to know if any of those smaller differences were present and noticed.

I did not....however I wasn't looking for any. At the time when I turned around and went back, after knocking the first time and hearing that old lady, I thought for sure that the abusive boyfriend was there and making her say this to get rid of me. I'm a mover and a shaker....(if you know what aI mean) I would NEVER just left and done nothing if I thought he was there with her and the baby. I kept thinking "he" was behind it and wanted me to leave without questioning the situation. And he was "making" her say this to me in a weird voice. This is why I drove like a bat out of hell to get somewhere to find and bring back some help.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
check out this link : www.salem-news.com...

perhaps we are gaining the ability to time travel when we absorb the sun's radiation?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Looks like you caught the adjustment bureau off guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX2ndlineXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

I did not....however I wasn't looking for any. At the time when I turned around and went back, after knocking the first time and hearing that old lady, I thought for sure that the abusive boyfriend was there and making her say this to get rid of me. I'm a mover and a shaker....(if you know what aI mean) I would NEVER just left and done nothing if I thought he was there with her and the baby. I kept thinking "he" was behind it and wanted me to leave without questioning the situation. And he was "making" her say this to me in a weird voice. This is why I drove like a bat out of hell to get somewhere to find and bring back some help.

Understandable. I know if I was in that situation I likely wouldn't notice small details like that either. I don't think many people would really.

Either way, it's still quite an experience.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
FROM THE WIKIPEDIA REVIEW OF "the adjustment team" the book that made the movie

Sector T137 is scheduled for adjustment, and a Clerk is supervising a canine Summoner to ensure real estate salesman Ed Fletcher is inside Sector T137 during the process. An 8:15 bark to summon a Friend With A Car is needed. Unfortunately, the bark is a minute late, bringing an Insurance Salesman, causing Fletcher to leave for work late. Arriving at Sector T137 after it's been de-energized, Fletcher enters a terrifying gray ash world. Escaping white-robed men, he flees across the street back to the everyday energized world outside Sector T137, fearing he's had a psychotic episode.

The Clerk is brought to the top-level Administrative Chambers to explain what went wrong to the Old Man, who decides to personally deal with this unusual situation and orders Fletcher "brought up here." Complicating matters further, Fletcher has told his wife Ruth about the experience. With Ruth accompanying him for moral support, Fletcher returns to his workplace to prove he hasn't had a full psychotic breakdown or seen behind the fabric of reality as he still fears. Things seem normal at first, and Ruth leaves, but he soon realizes people and objects have subtly changed. Panic stricken, he runs to a public phone to warn the police, only to have the phone booth ascend heavenward with Fletcher inside.

"Meeting the Old Man, Fletcher first thinks he is dead, but is informed he's only visiting; that a correction was being made, it was a very serious error, he wasn't changed, and his revealing to others what he saw is a grave threat. "The natural process must be supplemented--adjusted here and there. Corrections must be made. We are fully licensed to make such corrections. Our adjustment teams perform vital work." In this instance, the adjustment is to bring about a chain of events that will lessen Soviet-Western Bloc war tension. Fletcher is allowed to return without being de-energized and adjusted, on the condition that he tell no one the truth he's learned, and convinces his wife that everything he's already told her was due to a temporary psychological fit.

On his return, Ruth catches him lying about where he spent the afternoon and demands he tell her the truth, while he tries to stall her long enough to come up with a story she'll believe. A bark is heard and a vacuum cleaner salesman rings the doorbell. While Ruth is distracted by the salesman's demonstration, Fletcher escapes to the bedroom, where he shakily lights a cigarette and gratefully looks up, saying, "Thanks. ... I think we'll make it – after all. Thanks a lot."
edit on 17-2-2011 by DayKnightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare
FROM THE WIKIPEDIA REVIEW OF "the adjustment team" the book that made the movie

Sector T137 is scheduled for adjustment, and a Clerk is supervising a canine Summoner to ensure real estate salesman Ed Fletcher is inside Sector T137 during the process. An 8:15 bark to summon a Friend With A Car is needed. Unfortunately, the bark is a minute late, bringing an Insurance Salesman, causing Fletcher to leave for work late. Arriving at Sector T137 after it's been de-energized, Fletcher enters a terrifying gray ash world. Escaping white-robed men, he flees across the street back to the everyday energized world outside Sector T137, fearing he's had a psychotic episode.

The Clerk is brought to the top-level Administrative Chambers to explain what went wrong to the Old Man, who decides to personally deal with this unusual situation and orders Fletcher "brought up here." Complicating matters further, Fletcher has told his wife Ruth about the experience. With Ruth accompanying him for moral support, Fletcher returns to his workplace to prove he hasn't had a full psychotic breakdown or seen behind the fabric of reality as he still fears. Things seem normal at first, and Ruth leaves, but he soon realizes people and objects have subtly changed. Panic stricken, he runs to a public phone to warn the police, only to have the phone booth ascend heavenward with Fletcher inside.

"Meeting the Old Man, Fletcher first thinks he is dead, but is informed he's only visiting; that a correction was being made, it was a very serious error, he wasn't changed, and his revealing to others what he saw is a grave threat. "The natural process must be supplemented--adjusted here and there. Corrections must be made. We are fully licensed to make such corrections. Our adjustment teams perform vital work." In this instance, the adjustment is to bring about a chain of events that will lessen Soviet-Western Bloc war tension. Fletcher is allowed to return without being de-energized and adjusted, on the condition that he tell no one the truth he's learned, and convinces his wife that everything he's already told her was due to a temporary psychological fit.

On his return, Ruth catches him lying about where he spent the afternoon and demands he tell her the truth, while he tries to stall her long enough to come up with a story she'll believe. A bark is heard and a vacuum cleaner salesman rings the doorbell. While Ruth is distracted by the salesman's demonstration, Fletcher escapes to the bedroom, where he shakily lights a cigarette and gratefully looks up, saying, "Thanks. ... I think we'll make it – after all. Thanks a lot."
edit on 17-2-2011 by DayKnightmare because: (no reason given)

Ummm, care to elaborate?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Im sure it's been said but seems like a spirit or something. Think of how many people have died in this world, they are everywhere. The strange feeling you had could of been from the energy. Maybe this "spirit" was with you in the car as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Interesting! Do you think there's a chance you combined the two scenarios? your friend being behind the door, but the fear or actual "hostage/control" situation from the old woman. The realm we're talking about, seems in my opinion, to operate more on the underlying emotion of an event, with sometimes our own mind filling in the meaning.

However it works out I'm glad you shared, it's been interesting and I'm glad it hasn't freaked you out too badly

warm regards

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I've known others who have similar stories, though these stories took place out in the wilderness. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say that I do lean toward spirits (if an explanation must be made) in those cases. The skinwalker/shapeshifter legends of the Native Americans of that area are something that I'm superstitious about having spent a large amount of time out there and having some very strange and unexplained experiences, as well. I'll just leave it at that...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Perhaps you should try to find out the name of the woman who lived in the house previously, as well as anything interesting about her. That way, if you ever have another similar encounter you may be able to sort of make contact with her, as well as maybe find out what she wants? (assuming that you are dealing with some kind of spirit.)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

As having been "paranormal" all of my life, I'd like to share a quick recap of a full day of experiences. Living in a very rural area, I drove with my son (age14) and a friend (also a teenager) into town (40 miles). Going down main street, I noticed signs on every block stating No U-Turn. This was new! Weren't there a few days earlier. How could they put up all those signs so quickly? Ok, drop the kids off at the skating rink.

Go shopping. See the new Mac OS on the shelf of an electronics store. It was supposed to be released soon. As my son was a geek, I told him and his friend about seeing it and we went to find it. It wasn't there! Asked the clerk and he affirmed that it would not be released for a few more weeks! I was able to describe what the box looked like, and described what came out a few weeks later to a tee.

Next, I went to a Name department store--my sister-in-law was looking for glass-topped bistro tables, white with matching chairs for her coffee shop. I found them, five of them, on a shelf in the back of the store. Came home, called my sister-in-law, told her about the tables, and she went to get them immediately. They were not there! She called me and gave me you-know-what, and we tried to figure out if I told her the right store, etc.

Went back to town a few days after that, and there were no signs about u-turns anywhere to be found on main street. I couldn't figure it out.

Three weeks later they started putting the signs up. As I had told friends about this from the day it began, my experience was documented.

It was about the same time the Name department store got the bistro tables/chairs in, and called my sister-in-law to come pick them up.

Events like this have happened many times in my life. I believe some of us slip around in time easier than others. The fact that we are becoming "multidimensional" as this age comes to a close and we shift up to the higher frequency. I believe the Maya and other prophesies don't necessarily speak of the End OF The World, but the end of time/space as we have perceived it in the past.

Congratulations! May we all be able to share this experience, in our own way, very soon!

Peace and prosperity to you all

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

"The natural process must be supplemented--adjusted here and there. Corrections must be made. We are fully licensed to make such corrections. Our adjustment teams perform vital work."

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Maybe her house was haunted by some lil ol lady who didn't care for you being in her house.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
If your story is true its not going to just be the ghost of the old lady, because you friend would have still heard you. So its most likely a different dimension, can you imagine you entered a hellish dimension and got stuck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join