It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are American Idol's lives more important to US citizens who vote, than US soldiers lives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Explanation: OL is just asking a question?
and fishing for flags under a st*r filled sky OK!

Personal Disclosure: What.. whaattt!

Ok here ... don't sulk. OL was just teasing ya ok!
Bolded and Underlined for emphasis OK

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by hadriana
To answer the original question...

What happened?

Most Americans were so worried about their property value that they signed Home Owners' Association contracts because obviously they value money more than freedom and have no fear of heaping more government on top of themselves.

Meanwhile....

(from reading the cables, and I can't for the life of me figure out why media isn't discussing this because it is blaring in most of them I've seen - and I know you govt. folks can't see them, so I will put it in a nutshell...what I've found....

The US State Dept. has become the US ARMS INDUSTRY SALES DEPARTMENT.

and the Federal Reserve and Government Sachs have looted the treasury...

BACK AT THE RANCH....
Those folks that signed those HOAs found out that their property was practically worthless anyway, and are still paying dues and fines.

everyone else has been watching American Idol and Desparate Housewives.

Voldemort's Death Eaters took over the Ministry of Magic.

And ...

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by pianopraze

I am aware of the "Human cpu" status but am unaware what It was employed on meaning why I cannot reveal much as the only thing that comes to me nowadays is bits and peices of meetings and events but not enough to string together to ut together a tape of what occured.

I am too strong willed and way too strong headed to allow them to use me. They don't want someone who is resistant and aware of the programming while they are in fact "in program".

Then I encourage you to get in therapy. It is very hard to find a good therapist you trust, but extremely important. If you are part of the MK program you will have DID/MPD and PTSD to deal with. It can be very hard to find a good therapist, but it is extremely important.

But do please start your own thread, as this is a little off topic from Duncan and his Blog. I will be happy to continue conversation in your thread. The moderators try to hold threads on topic fairly tightly, but there is always room for more threads.

I've developed what you would call a natural ablity to self heal whereas I can take 15 floor fall and barely have a scratch. One day sometime last yr I sersiously thought I was done for. This is what intially got me on their radar. I will not find a therapist because all they do is force the paitent to confront the items head on and when you've done some not so nice things to some really good people the last thing you want in your psyche is the image of you being violent to an innocent so that you can maintain a somewhat "normal" life.

Another natural ability I have is I can do harm to someone one minute and think nothing about it the next. his is crucial in MKLTRA style items whereas I've even showed that side of me to TPTB and it frieghtened them.

I however am unaware if I've ever taken a life and would rather not know as you know the phrase, "outta sight, outta mind"? This keep people like me from totally losing it. My iq of being a top 30%'er reminds me what remains to be important, the survival of this nation.

I traded money for power and as a result it got me privvy to alot of information that most will never know. I since used it to drive a wedge and create an atmosphere of distrust amongst TPTB and have stopped numerous items from going through. The master reason why they are pushing for depopulation is nothing more then the fact that with the numbers game (7.001 Billion v 500,000) means we've got the numbers game in our favour and will continue to have that in our favour.

This is the avenue that was used to order financial reform that decreed the end of The Federal Reserve, healthcare reform, eliminate "DADT", stopped the NAU and NAFTA, eliminated and ended Codex Aluminatrius, ordered the nuclear weapon drawdown as no nation shall have enough nukes to effectively wipe the planet out, forced non petrolchem powered transportation into production, investigated the claim of "Iraq, wmd and 9/11" for which none could be found effectively ending the Iraqi theatre, investigated 9/11 and while investigating every single secert society in the US and determined without a shadow of a doubt that bin Ladin and al-Qaida had nothing to do with the attacks leading to identify TPTB as perpritraiting the attacks, ordered an investigation into the shootings that were committed by members of The Lousiana National Guard during Katrina, looked into the indiscretions of at least 6 Congresspeople, 3 Governors and proved that all were fraudulent, identified the "Forclousuregate" before it became news and ordered items doen to correct it to soften the blow, ordered the bailouts of the auto industry, banking industry (looking at it nearly 2 1/2 yrs on that this was a real bad idea and should've let them collapse) while ordering that the taxpayer not be on the hook for a single cent, ordered the total and complete restoration of The United States Constution, the Soveriegnty of The USA, ended the Bush Dictaitorship by sequencing with The Pentagon that if he did not leave willingly on Jan 20 2009 they were to send 4 armed Humvee's with 4 soliers armed to the "t" to the WH and to remove him and his family by force if need be (thank God it never came to that, imagine how the msm would've spun that to see Humvee's at The WH?), changed policy pertaining to how we deal with Islamic extremisits groups whereas we used to go after the end result and would never go after the causes which has led to a decrease in global acts of terrorism because the root is being addressed as we are now addressing economical and social issues. - All done while most cared more about mindless things like American Idol and sports.

It gave me alot of clearances with alot of people and allowed for real and positve change to be effected. This is how I say that I've been in the underbelly on how things really are and this can be taken to the bank. I've known of alot of things well before the public.

I've used common sense, intelligence and logic to enact leverage on behalf of people over TPTB and for all intensive purposes we continue to win and will always win as long as we don't lose sight of the ball and the end goal, the utter and total destruction of TPTB.

I became aware of my power around the time I quit drinking and used the second chance at life that the Lord gave me to make a better world for us all.

However, whatever I have identified myself involved in is not subjected to public scrutiny now or ever.

And also...

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by endisnighe

Although following different paths, I do agree completely with you.

And honestly, this is a diamond right here:

we do hear about the Idol tournament though.

I am sorry, I am just getting sick and tired of continuous war. We have been at war since frelling Korea.

It's so true that is shocking. Nobody tries to change it, yet everyone complains and points fingers, and care more about TV shows than they do with real problems.

Star for that.

And finally...

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by nepafogo

That is if the American population could pull themselves from their Doritos and American Idol episodes. They would not be shooting at still targets on the shooting range. I think we over estimate the capabilities of todays generation of arm chair soldiers. I suspect most would run and hide if ever confronted with a mass occupation.

See this is exactly WHY the Americans would fight!

For the Chinese to invade, they would first have to cut off our endless supply of Dollar Store goodies, cheap electronics, and plasticized food products!

This would send a shockwave through the population and we would be united in the common goal of getting our cheap, non-nutritional, disposable stuff back!

The first Chinese soldier to show up would get turned upside down and shaken until a dam I-pod fell out of his arse!

P.S.
Awww thank the nice OL for showing you the way!
OL'd like a cookie...
I meen a star thanks.

edit on 17-2-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited thraed title to shorten it to make sense. soz

edit on 17-2-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add links to quotes soz agian.

edit on 17-2-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add bold and underline emphasis to bottom quote that was unfortunately missed on previous edits.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Explanation: 1 Star has risen. Sweet thanks for dawning upon this threads OP!

Personal Disclosure: Bump to lure more members to this current issue!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: And now a Flag has been raised! I hope its not upside down and a major distress cal!

Personal Disclosure: Bumping this thread 2nd time in quick successsion for sake of justice freedom and liberty for ALL! ok!

The Hammer of Justice, the Bell of Freedom and a Song about Love between my Brothers and my Sisters all over this Land/Planet!

Peter, Paul and Mary - If I had a Hammer [youtube]

P.S
Hail Eris & Achlys!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OL, to answer your original question...yes.
Americans are more worried about Idol than Congress.

More Americans shop on black friday then vote on Nov. 2nd.
My thread:212million vs. 132million! Are we gathering fo the wrong things?
This thread show the actual numbers of people who care about what is happening around them.
If Americans gave a hoot about the fraud being committed by those in power...
Maybe we could save this sinking ship.

Our Gov't takes in 4.1(est.)billion revenue per year.
BILLION!

And our debt is 14 trillion+...

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

And no one seems to care.
But they can tell you who won last weeks Idol episode.

edit on 17-2-2011 by havok because: Erroneous number edit

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

In references to the OP you have to understand that in America propaganda media have an important role in Americans lives.

Our corporate government knows this and spend billions of dollar manufacturing the things that will keep Americans glue to their TVs and now to their mobile phones.

We are manipulated and bombarded from everywhere with advertising on what we should have most have and dislike people just follow like trained zombies.

Is not that people doesn't care about our US soldiers lives, but how many times you see advertisement of our military deaths vs. Americas idol

See American idol sells, death doesn't.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Explanation: St*rred.

Personal Disclosure: Thanks heaps for that information, link and thread bump. Awesome,

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Explanation: St*rred!

And yet without that Gun Boat Diplomacy [wiki] the U$ wouldn't have a war based and weapon$ and black project$ driven economy.

The Black Ships (in Japanese, 黒船, kurofune) was the name given to Western vessels arriving in Japan during the 19th century. In particular, it refers to Mississippi, Plymouth, Saratoga, and Susquehanna, that arrived on July 14, 1853 at Uraga Harbor (part of present-day Yokosuka) in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan under the command of United States Commodore Matthew Perry. The word "black" refers to the black color of the older sailing vessels, and the black smoke from the coal-fired power plants of the American ships.

And...

Gunboat diplomacyCommodore Perry's superior military force was a factor in negotiating a treaty allowing American trade with Japan, thus effectively ending the Sakoku (鎖国?) period of more than 200 years in which trading with Japan had been permitted to the Dutch and Chinese exclusively.

The following year, at the Convention of Kanagawa, Perry returned with eight ships and was presented by the shogun's officials with the "Treaty of Peace and Amity", establishing formal diplomatic relations between Japan and the United States. Within five years, Japan had signed similar treaties with other western countries. The Harris Treaty was signed with the United States on July 29, 1858.

And also this gunless society was destroyed...

Firearms of Japan: Closed Japan. [wiki]

Closed Japan (1631–1854)The internal war in Japan was won by Tokugawa Ieyasu, who established the Tokugawa Shogunate, a powerful entity that would maintain peace and prosperity in Japan for the following 250 years. From the mid 17th century, Japan decided to close itself to interraction with the West through its policy of Sakoku. The proliferation of guns was severely controlled, leading to their near-total abandonment. The reasons were numerous: the samurai themselves much preferred swords and disliked guns as they were challenging the traditional ways; after Tokugawa's victory guns were less needed as Japan's island nature and dense population protected it from invasion; and finally, the increasing political distance from the West in and of itself also affected the popularity of this eminently Western weapon. The Shimabara rebellion in 1637 was the last major conflict in which firearms were used before modern times.

For two centuries, firearms production in Japan was effectively frozen and the Japanese effectively gave up using firearms. Japan turned away from firearms, while Europe, on the contrary, expanded their usage and continued to improve them. Even new technological developments were not considered: in 1636 a Dutch trade mission offered the Shogun a dozen flintlock pistols, without effect.

And finally...

Firearms of Japan: Late Tokugawa Period. [wiki]

Late Tokugawa period.
Resuming the study of firearms.
A few Japanese started to study and experiment with recent Western firearms from the beginning of the 19th century especially as a means to repel the visits of foreign ships, such as the British frigate HMS Phaeton in 1808. Through the process of Rangaku (the studying of Western science through the Dutch), airguns were developed by Kunitomo Ikkansai circa 1820–1830. From 1828, experiments were made with flintlock mechanisms.
The Nagasaki samurai Takashima Shūhan (高島秋帆) started to import flintlock guns from the Netherlands known as Gewehr from the 1840s. He made the first modern Western military demonstration for the Tokugawa Shogunate, in Tokumarugahara (North of Edo) on 27 June 1841.

With the arrival of Commodore Perry in 1854 and the inescapable opening of the country to trade, rapid efforts were made at reequipping Japan with modern fireams. Old matchlock weapons were recovered and converted to flintlock mechanisms.

Personal Discclosure: Thanks for the bump and giving me this bump opportunity to post that information for you and other membesr to best use it as you all see fit to do with it!

edit on 17-2-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited emoticon fail. soz

edit on 17-2-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited for same reason for above edit. :shk: :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This reminds me of a debate I had with a friend's fiance over the importance of American Idol VS world events.

I am going to spare you of the gory details but in the end i found that American Idol was defended more than worrying about world events, or what is happening in congress; Willfully ignorant.

Most people just dont care about anything as long as they are entertained, have a job, and are comfortable.

But if you take any of those away, then that person or people will start to focus their attention elsewhere waking them up to what is happening around them.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Is this what we are discussing?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c793dd456016.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join