It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Blog by an Active MK Ultra Soldier, Read Immediately!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Every true MK-ULTRA asset is a programed DID/MPD.

depending on what you mean by asset, I suggest that there would be many many people involved whose minds have not been manipulated in that way.

Each alter is only aware of the information it is aware of from the moment of its birth. And each alter is programmed to do different functions. There are thousands of alters programmed into each MK asset.

Not always imho, but I'm willing to accept that as a possibility - logic suggests there is no need for 1000 alters when 2 dozen would be adequate. even 2 might suffice.

Around age 30 the programming starts to break down in most MK assets. There is something about the brain at that age.

I would just like to emphasise that this occurs with anyone who suffered trauma during the imprint stage of infancy, it is not unique to these programs.

peace,
-B.M
edit on 21/1/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrisondepending on what you mean by asset, I suggest that there would be many many people involved whose minds have not been manipulated in that way.

I mean each MK (referring to anyone programmed in the MK ULTRA style Trauma/Hypno/Drug based technique) victim. There are other forms of mind control without going to MK lengths that have been used, there can be no doubt.

Not always imho, but I'm willing to accept that as a possibility - logic suggests there is no need for 1000 alters when 2 dozen would be adequate. even 2 might suffice.

2 would never suffice, nor 2 dozen in the average MK asset. Maybe in throw away assets like one time use assassins (but these would probably not be true MK assets, rather by blows of the system (those who's programming didn't take well) or assets brought in from cults and sexual abusive homes).

A true MK asset is a highly programed individual. The core (real person) is hidden away. There is a false core put in it's place. There is a false "helper" alter so when therapists try to help the victim they will not be able to unwind the trauma. There are "reporting" alters to tell when the victim gets help or programming slips. There are "spinners" (my word) for bouncing the victims mind around and keep them in a fog (like pin ball bumpers that spin the ball in circles) so their thoughts go round and around in circles and they can't understand what is going on within themselves.. There are tortured alters which hold the torture and are accessed by remembering alters which cover over recovered memories with "flashes" of torture which make the victim quickly retreat from any memories and not see them. There are misinformation alters. There are sexual alters. There are blank alters. There are assassin alters. There are soldier alters. There are alters that have photographic memory. There are alters that have meditation skill sets. There are alters programed for many different tasks. There are There are hundred of alters used as subroutines. The exact number is unknown but it quickly escalates. MK assets are programmed to do many things. Each new one requires a new alter.

This is why it is hard for the MK victim to remember anything. When the programing starts to break down they have many alters fighting for control of the body. Some alters are mere subroutines while some alters are complete "people." Imagine having many people trying to hold the same body. What one person remembers the other person was not awake and would not remember. It makes it extremely difficult to remember what happened to you when you constantly forget because of the programming and what you remember might be in another persons head... even if it shares your body.

I would just like to emphasise that this occurs with anyone who suffered trauma during the imprint stage of infancy, it is not unique to these programs.

cheers,
-B.M

I assume you would be correct for anyone with DID/MPD.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
was a fun read ,
thanks alot for the post

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I took the next step and aquired legitimate proof. Then I read it and went "wow its true." ("it"=MK-Ultra)

Can't wait for that legitimate proof, bud. How about you share?
Oh nvm, you're still talking about MK-Ultra which I know all about.

I care for your proof regarding Duncan.

how do you manage to get 29 karma points when you're baiting arguments like that?

theres something very wrong with that.

Maybe because I don't answer people the way you do? Hint: "..you are wrong. The projects were real. .."
Yeah you really got me good there...

its possible (though I feel unlikely) he is being allowed to talk because most of what he says - to borrow a term - 'muddies the waters' - much like you are by taking on the role of shooting down theories - without providing any of your own - and no, denying other peoples theories doesn't equate to you offering one of your own.

Next logic failure - my opinion is not a theory. As far as theories go for this issue I'm quite neutral. However I tend to lean more to the side of the realistic explanations (eg: hoax), than the theories that he is a Super soldier that can walk through walls and use telekinetic powers. As if it's too hard to film yourself performing all of those physical 'miracles' he stated he can do and make all the critics shut up.
As for the other theory that he himself was/is a victim of MK-Ultra, I have yet to see any evidence presented, and saying "he has the same signs of a typical MK-Ultra victim" just doesn't cut it. Sorry.

I don't think its likely, but I do believe that as we don't use about 80% of our brains, there is an undeniable possibility that we could uncover extra power if we did use it. We may one day evolve into something that can use its brain for these kinds of things and you cannot deny that without appearing a fool - which incidentally is something you seem very afraid of.

Walking through walls and making people fly with a thought have absolutely nothing to do with the fact we don't fully use the capabilities of our brain. This is kinder-garden rhetoric.

plenty - take a good look around this site and I guarantee you will find solid proof of these projects on at least one thread.

Heh, "around this site".. Couldn't you be nice and atleast tell me on which forum?

Just kidding. NO. I will NOT look for the sources for your claims on my own. You want to say something? Back it up!

..hey, I'm actually an alien. Plenty of proof mate, look it up it's all over Google
^Is that a legitimate arguement?

wow you're desire to be correct just overtook you ability to be rational & unbiased.
Congratulations on being unpleasant, I'm sure it made you feel...something.

The only fault here is the fact that this Duncan guy makes you think that this made up story is legitimate. Me mocking your lack of evidence and blind faith in his words (and his words only!) is only a natural response that you will get every time you're making or supporting an outrageous claim without even trying to prove it.

No, directing me to ATS to look for it myself isn't proving ANYTHING. You can do better.

no but you're cherry picking, here is the proof he provided in that very post -

quoting pianopraze:
MK happened, continues to happen, and more victims come forth all the time. Victims have testified before congres, received cash settlements for mistreatment, and President Clinton officially apologized for it.

LOL. How is this any proof for anything? Am I supposed to simply take his word for it? My oh my this is stupid.

..Do note that if you're trying to show the part where he was talking about Project MK-Ultra at large, I already stated I do not mean to debunk that theory and as a matter of fact I find some truth in it. At large. At the whole theory. Absolutely not at this Duncan guy's story.

Quoting myself here: "..I have never said anything about MK-Ultra at large and I am fully aware of many evidences to this issue. I don't doubt it at all.
However, this Duncan guy is an obvious joker with extraordinary claims which he has yet to confirm or validate any of them. People are buying this BS fairytale based on what? On "I believe he is...", just that. .."

like Praze said, no one put words in your mouth - if you can't see how this statement -
- could have been interpreted by others as applying to the broader topic of MK-Ultra, then there is no helping you.

Read the part above for my opinion on MK-Ultra. The project itself and NOT this story.

it's a valid argument but also a cheap argument generally used by people with no interest in learning the truth behind something, anyone educated in the broader topic know that there isn't really any way to confirm a lot of this stuff.

Cheap arguement?
People with no interest in learning the truth?

Are you kidding me?

How the hell am I supposed to know the truth if you guys aren't even going to make it seem like you're intending to show some proof? How can I believe this stuff with no proof at all?
Wow man this is getting really stupid.
I want to learn about this story, and I want to see some FACTS DIRECTLY RELATED to any claim, WHAT-SO-EVER, related to this entire story that this man told. Anything!

Show me the slightest proof and I promise I will give you more credit than you deserve, just please SHOW SOMETHING instead of avoiding.

Showing sources for your claims is the minimum you can do, and so far you're doing even less than that while expecting me to believe this stupidity.

Whether you care that I was offended or not, you are forgiven, however when it comes to your original intentions - I've been duped before - I don't sling crap at people because of it.

I'm glad I've been forgiven. I say again the anger I have on this issue is more at the main hoaxer than the hoaxed crowd. If I could, I'd take it out on the guy instead.
edit on 22-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Or in short: Still waiting for any proof to show up.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I thought this was utter bull when I first saw Duncan. I dismissed it for years. For my own reasons I ended up studying MK ULTRA and related MK extremely intensely. I find the core of his testimony lines up with that which I know of MK victims. If the more difficult to believe aspects make you throw out the whole case, I would suggest that is a mistake.

Almost all MK victims that start to recover their memory end up with "out there" info. It is a part of the MK programming so that when they start to remember they are driven to commit suicide or goto a hospital. Once in a hospital for either reason they are quickly officially branded with onerous diagnosis which even further discredit them. There is a certain evil genius to it.

What makes you think he didn't make the same study, or even a better one, and managed to act just like a person with the same behavior as an MK-Ultra victim?

Is it really that far-out that he's just acting the way he should, based on his study and his will to hoax?

His testimony, and even his "out there" testimony line up as a classic MK victim. I see his blog as the classical psychology a true MK victim would elicit. You will have to survey all the literature and links and decide for yourself rather than ask for proof. Proof in MK is next to nonexistent.

Again this "lines up with an MK victim" thing. I'm beginning to get tired of it.

I do not assume all that stuff is real. Duncan displays all the characteristics of being a MK victim not a hoaxer.

Atleast we established that the main core of your argument is the fact that Duncan here is displaying all of the characteristics of an MK victim.
That ofcourse is easily countered with the question that I've asked in the beginning of the post (What if he knows how an MK victim acts and he just imitates it?).

To even this up, you should try something stronger than just saying he fits in with the profile of an MK victim else you'd just be repeating this whole silly argument like we have been doing for the last pages.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
quoting pianopraze:
MK happened, continues to happen, and more victims come forth all the time. Victims have testified before congres, received cash settlements for mistreatment, and President Clinton officially apologized for it.

LOL. How is this any proof for anything? Am I supposed to simply take his word for it? My oh my this is stupid.

..Do note that if you're trying to show the part where he was talking about Project MK-Ultra at large, I already stated I do not mean to debunk that theory and as a matter of fact I find some truth in it. At large. At the whole theory. Absolutely not at this Duncan guy's story.

I have posted links to hundreds of hours of information about MK ULTRA in this and other threads (which I have linked to in this thread - all except one by B.M. which is sort of by invitation only, I'm not sure how that works). You refuse to go through and read and watch that information.

You keep yelling for proof we have already given.

Once you read and watch all this information you will see a certain thread of information running through all of it. Victim testimony collaborating Duncan's. Description of testimony of abuse and descriptions of how the programming was carried out by the programmers themselves. Video's evidencing the end result of the programming on individuals in society. More testimony from industry insiders who've seen these things in action.

You will not get 100% proof because it doesn't exist. But there is circumstantial evidence and collaborating statements from other victims. It all leads to a pattern which says Duncan is a MK victim. Parts of his memories might be disinformation, but this is to be expected as it is built into MK programming.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I have posted links to hundreds of hours of information about MK ULTRA in this and other threads (which I have linked to in this thread - all except one by B.M. which is sort of by invitation only, I'm not sure how that works). You refuse to go through and read and watch that information.

You keep yelling for proof we have already given.

Having trouble reading? I could direct you to the quote of mine in your post, but to make things easier I'll simply repeat myself.
I don't doubt MK-Ultra, I doubt this duncan fellow.
The proof I want is proof that relates to Duncan, and him only.

Not proofs about MK-Ultra
Not proofs about MK-Ultra victims
Not the usual "He lines up with a typical MK-Ultra behavior"

Once you read and watch all this information you will see a certain thread of information running through all of it. Victim testimony collaborating Duncan's. Description of testimony of abuse and descriptions of how the programming was carried out by the programmers themselves. Video's evidencing the end result of the programming on individuals in society. More testimony from industry insiders who've seen these things in action.

Show me the information.

You will not get 100% proof because it doesn't exist. But there is circumstantial evidence and collaborating statements from other victims. It all leads to a pattern which says Duncan is a MK victim. Parts of his memories might be disinformation, but this is to be expected as it is built into MK programming.

Circumstantial evidence at this case is merely wishful thinking. So far no evidence at all was shown regarding Duncan's story or him being an MK-Ultra victim now or in the past.

I'll repeat myself again,
Saying he fits in with any other MK-Ultra victim just doesn't cut it, simply because this hoaxer could already know what you know (or think you know) about other victims and he simply imitates them.
That is a better explanation than everything already presented at this thread because NOTHING has been presented.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

If your to lazy to read through the threads I am to lazy reply to your posts. Links are in the threads.

If your to lazy to read/watch what has been presented I really have nothing more to say.

20,000 foia papers some with tidbits like :

Direct quote:
BLANK stated that BLANK and a former student BLANK was considerably advanced in thought projection by hypnotism.
BLANK could cause a subject to hypnotic trance to read from a closed book a considerable distance away.
BLANK stated that about 1 out of 20 subjects have sufficient clairvoyance to be able to do thought projection.

I am willing to dialog with anyone willing to examine the evidence. You refuse and claim it does not exist. No amount of words will help.

*walks off mumbling about leading a horse to water....*

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
FFS Stop telling me about Project MK-Ultra.

Start showing me some evidence to Duncan's theory, or the theory that he is a victim himself.
This is like the 10th time I'm saying that and yet you keep talking to me about Project MK-Ultra itself.

IT'S REAL, OK? Now lets hear about the evidence to Duncan's fairy-tales.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Proof that this was a targeted assassination with the intent to disrupt Govt. Loughner according to all reports matched to a "t" a MKULTRA case. The only thing that he couldn't muster up was the superhuman strength which allows someone to take another and fling them completely across a 4 lane roadway.

I've been used as an MLULTRA and as a "human computer" and let me tell you something, the abilities of what the human mind and body are capable of are mind blowing. Imagine being able to fall 15 stories and not require hospitalization?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

there is proof, you may find it, but I choose not to point you in its direction, this is because we have not had the most civil of exchanges, to say the least.

You change your tune to fit your arguements,
if you want to point that out over and over then you can't ignore the fact that I share your skepticisms regarding duncan.

I made that clear - you ignored those parts of my post in your reply - thats called cherry picking - the funniest thing is - you ignored the part where I addressed your cherry picking and how did you do this? with more cherry picking!

sorry but I can't waste any more time arguing with you.

you can't say everyone else is absurd for misunderstanding you when you were being as clear as mud.

oh sure its easy to say "i was talking about duncan!" after the fact,
but at the time you never made any efforts to clarify,
I believe you are playing games and I choose not to participate further.

-B.M
edit on 22/1/11 by B.Morrison because: decorum

edit on 22/1/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

P.S) I understand that you accept MK-Ultra as reality. A misunderstanding occurred - it has been remedied so in truth there is nothing further for us to discuss.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I assume you would be correct for anyone with DID/MPD.

there's a possibility that I'm correct for anyone traumatised during the imprint stage of infancy, regardless.

I know someone who suffered horrible things as an infant and did not remember until 30-33 years of age.
as far as I know they did not have a split personality. perhaps that person was the exception to the rule but somehow I doubt it.

I do not expect you to take my word for it however, just explaining the reason behind my beliefs.

-B.M

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

all except one by B.M. which is sort of by invitation only, I'm not sure how that works).

I cannot control who visits, or participates, but I've gone to what lengths I could, to tailor the audience as best I could.

peace,
-B.M

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Regardless of whether MK Ultra or any other mind programming existed, or still exists, don't you find it quite concerning that anyone can do anything and then claim it was part of their programming.

How many people with mental issues actually convince themselves that they're part of something like MKU? Once they convince themselves that's where all their issues stem from then surely, in their head, it gives them the go ahead to behave in unacceptable ways that they wouldn't usually?

Without physical or documented evidence there is no way to tell who has undergone mind control and who has just convinced themselves they've undergone it. That concerns me... a lot. I'm sure some people genuinely believe they've undergone it but that doesn't mean they have. It just gives them an excuse to let their dark side take over and do whatever without having to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
Regardless of whether MK Ultra or any other mind programming existed, or still exists, don't you find it quite concerning that anyone can do anything and then claim it was part of their programming.

what good would it do them? they may be able to justify their actions to themselves, but the law will not see it that way.

Without physical or documented evidence there is no way to tell who has undergone mind control and who has just convinced themselves they've undergone it. That concerns me... a lot. I'm sure some people genuinely believe they've undergone it but that doesn't mean they have. It just gives them an excuse to let their dark side take over and do whatever without having to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

yes & no, for the reason above.

just my 2 cent

-B.M

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

what good would it do them? they may be able to justify their actions to themselves, but the law will not see it that way.

yes & no, for the reason above.

just my 2 cent

-B.M

I'm not saying it would do them any good at all except to somehow make their behaviour acceptable to themselves. The worrying part is that people can convince themselves they're not responsible for their actions.

I'm sure there have been mind control projects and some may even still exist today but not everyone who claims to be part of it, is actually part of it. I remain open minded about the subject and read the stories with genuine interest but not everyone is genuine and even if they sincerely believe they are it doesn't necessarily make it so. Psychology shows that people with mental illnesses can convince themselves of things to the extent that they can no longer distinguish between that which is true and that which is false. It concerns me that people read these stories on the internet and then wonder if that's why they don't see reality like the majority of people. Their minds begin to wonder if they're part of this programming and some convince themselves that's the answer. Suddenly, they belong to a superior group of individuals and are 'special' and nothing that's happened in their lives, or will happen, is their fault or responsibility.

It's very difficult to discern who is a fake, who is genuine and who has simply convinced themselves they're genuine.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

there is proof, you may find it, but I choose not to point you in its direction

Or in other words - "I give up and admit I can't even begin to prove this nonsense".
If you could you would have done this some time ago to shut me up.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Proof that this was a targeted assassination with the intent to disrupt Govt. Loughner according to all reports matched to a "t" a MKULTRA case. The only thing that he couldn't muster up was the superhuman strength which allows someone to take another and fling them completely across a 4 lane roadway.

I've been used as an MLULTRA and as a "human computer" and let me tell you something, the abilities of what the human mind and body are capable of are mind blowing. Imagine being able to fall 15 stories and not require hospitalization?

Different MK assets have different programming and abilities. I do not believe he was a full MK asset. He seems more like a one time use assassin. Not one programed from birth. But I could be wrong.

You are a MK human computer? You should start a thread, a lot of people on here would be interested to hear your story. I would be interested to hear what you have to say. Please link the thread into this one.

Thank you

I'm not saying it would do them any good at all except to somehow make their behaviour acceptable to themselves. The worrying part is that people can convince themselves they're not responsible for their actions.

I'm sure there have been mind control projects and some may even still exist today but not everyone who claims to be part of it, is actually part of it. I remain open minded about the subject and read the stories with genuine interest but not everyone is genuine and even if they sincerely believe they are it doesn't necessarily make it so. Psychology shows that people with mental illnesses can convince themselves of things to the extent that they can no longer distinguish between that which is true and that which is false. It concerns me that people read these stories on the internet and then wonder if that's why they don't see reality like the majority of people. Their minds begin to wonder if they're part of this programming and some convince themselves that's the answer. Suddenly, they belong to a superior group of individuals and are 'special' and nothing that's happened in their lives, or will happen, is their fault or responsibility.

It's very difficult to discern who is a fake, who is genuine and who has simply convinced themselves they're genuine.

I would have to agree with you. I think the proof would come out in therapy and their therapist would be a much better judge than the individual themselves. I would think that most real MK victims would not even know they were victims when they went into therapy as the memories do not tend to come out magically. They come out through therapy over years and the victims are surprised at what is coming out and don't want to believe it any more than you would.

But there would tell-tell signs the therapist would spot like missing time, very few/fragmented memories of childhood, the presence of knowledge ability sets that would not otherwise be known/possible etc and conversely missing skills and knowledge that they would know, PTSD, DID/MPD, etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee
S&F for you!

I read many pages of his blog and then watched his video. I believe this man is telling the truth. I have heard and read some of the things he experienced elsewhere, as well as the part about the giants being in stasis, (although, the person I heard that from said they were underground on earth and elsewhere). I guess elsewhere could very well be Mars. I hope more of this subjects of mind control and manipulation speak out. Would like to hear from Axe.

Nice avatar, a lot of symbolism there.

Did you pick it off the internet or did you make/paint it?

Nice butterfly...
edit on 22-1-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join