It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hey y'all! Ive been stalking the forums and sharing infomation for some time now. After watching Zeitguiest and Endgame first, it has opened me up too the real picture of our so called democracy.

Now i beg for more knowledge and explanations. But the deeper you go with this the more unanswered questions appear. All i know is that not alot makes sense on our planet, and the explanations govt. Officials give are ludicrus. Anything on this site can be easily believed over all the BS the world leaders feed the public. Just whats going on?

Im not, and never have been christian or a part of any other religious belief. My thoughts were proven right when watching zeitgiest, what a mind opening documentary. I dont mean to offend but really, god, god will save us? The only person that is saving you, is yourself!

Oh, and my birthday is 9/11.....spooky eh!?!?

Anyways, im glad im here to be honest, this place is full of great people with diverse opinions. Hopefully many helping me in the future.

Regards, Nick

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hi, Nick. l'm sure you will learn a lot here, l know l have. see you round, have fun. Peace star.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Let me be the second in welcoming a fellow Uk Resident to ATS Mr Panda.

I am sure you will find many like minded people here to debate and discuss with and if you have any questions just ask.

I hope you enjoy your time here at ATS as i have.

Peace

MooseVernel
edit on 17/2/11 by moosevernel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Welcome.

I can relate to your experience. After spending a lot of time learning, I have often thought what is the best way I could have learned this information. I am sure that everybody would suggest something different as the best way to go about it. I think the only thing that is really required is to keep an open mind.

After awhile, I just started at the beginning and worked my way up to today. However, I am constantly revisiting certain eras as my attention shifts or I learn something here or there. Some people don't take it that far, but I had an insatiable appetite for it.

Along with this site, I recommend Red Ice Creations, Project Camelot and Mel Fabergas' site, Veritas. Red Ice is probably the most legit, with PC being a little hokey. Just remember, not everything you hear is true ... a lot of disinformation. You'll start finding your groove.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Rule Britania!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Us Brits rock.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I dont mean to offend but really, god, god will save us? The only person that is saving you, is yourself!

Welcome to ATS!

As I see it people must change themselves and become good people, only then can they be saved by higher powers from higher time-space dimensions(the micro/macroscopic worlds existing everywhere among us, people just can´t see them). Mankind is a part of the universe and the universe has its cosmic cycle oscillating back and forth and mankind can do nothing about it, which means there are periodic apocalypses when everything is turned around. As for our current world it seems fairly far away from focusing on virtue and doing good deeds for others.

If the inherent characteristics of the universe is Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance(all religions focus on virtue) can a person who is acting against these principles be saved? Similarly, those people who are in line with that principle will always be lucky since they are in line with the universe.

Just my two cents, no truth offered.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedPanda

Also from the (uk) East Anglia.. I was brought a book about ghosts when i was 7yrs old and i became fascinated with the paranormal and all the strange events happening around us.
When your mind is open i believe the truth will pull you in. I'm new to this site too and have spent a ridiculous amount of hours looking up leads to various things..and conspiracy theories.i'm addicted!!. I'm watching the earth & sky activity closely aswell.
Today i came across alot of videos on youtube posted by a guy who works (i presume) watching the cameras of the oil pipes and wells in the gulf, they are reporting seeing strange tyes of E.T that are changing shapes,morphing and feeding from the oil..I'm too new to post a new thread but it's caught my attention and i would REALLY appreciate other peoples opinions on it! there are hundreds of links like this! this guy has some freaky ones(beepeeoildisaster) or maybe someone will start this as a new topic?? www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Cheers for the warm welcome guys

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedPanda

Hello TheRedPanda, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

join