It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump on, Germany buying half of the NYSE!! Foxnews clip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow, I hadnt heard 1 peep about the NYSE being sold out??? How does this get overlooked?

Dont think I have much else to say, here it is.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
When you think about it, who cares? The Illuminati own everything anyways. This is just another shot to divide and conquer. This will be made a huge deal, when in fact its still owned by the same people, just different names on paper.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The video is not available in Australia

It has been on these boards for a few days now. What do you expect when America cannot sort out its debt and other money problems when the majority of the people and the rest of the world is paying for it. The global financial system is in big trouble and if America goes bankrupt a lot of people are going to get hurt. This buy up is part of standardising the international stock markets and closing up a lot of the corrupt loop holes that are bleeding the system dry.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
well i guess this is another example of "Amercia For Sale."
i think this is one of the saddest days in our history.
edit on 17-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Simply flabbing amazing. You are 25 minutes in to this thread and I am giving you your first flag?
This should be the biggest Breaking News Flash and I hear about it at almost 1 AM on ATS?
wow. I am speechless.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I read an article a few days ago where
they said the NYSE was in trouble of
being a victim of a hostile take-over.
I wonder if this is what they meant?
If this is happening on Wall Street,
how long before the Fed is hit ???

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
News of these plans have been around for a while, almost a week. yesterday I heard on the BBC that NYSE and whatever the German exhange is called were finalizing the deal and confirming the merger. didn't think it would happen so fast, but, now it happened. Its basically merging the two economies, not really selling out the US.

EDIT: ALso, Donald Trump is everywhere these days. 2011, The return of the Donald.
edit on 17-2-2011 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
They could the white house and it comes with a president as well

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
2011, The return of the Donald.

Sorry Donald,
ur fired !!!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I like how Fox news treats it as a prospective presidential candidate interview...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yes is banned in Australia got the same thing.Why we must ask,,,Is it because Singapore wants to buy the Aussie stock exchange??Iam sure it would be an interesting vid if i could watch it!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Its a very good video.. It tells all Aussies to send 500$ to a member on ATS.. The video says his member name is Resurrectio, so start sending your money NOW. Sorry, it's what the video says.

I'll bet the farm, "The Donald" is going to make a political move here shortly.... Money is nothing without power!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It was all over Fox Business yesterday and/or the day before.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I don't think it matters if Germany buys all of the NYSE. I think the stock market is like gambling. People think their winning when they win once and a while, but considering that the majority of the time they lose it looks like a bad idea. I think it's bizar to say the least that everyone in the world is so stir crazy about stocks. The only time you would catch me gambling is if I was going to win, and then it wouldn't be considered gambling. Gambling when you might win or loose in the long run if you do it enough is just plain and simple loosing.

I think the USA has had enough of these games. I feel like stocks are more about a large company funding a new business or a business partner, not all the citizens pitching in the cash they earn to help out Enron so that they can feel like they are making money but in reality they have lost more money in the process than it is worth. I studied stocks in school and on some level it just really pissed me off.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
donald trump is the biggest 2 face hypocrite on wall street, he made billions exploiting the same loopholes and tax breaks everyone else in the financial sector did.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Trump needs to stop worrying about Germany buying the NYSE and start picking up the phone to get the ball rolling with Fred Wilpon.

top topics

join