It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams: My mansion is spooked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonhisbike13

So you say all these things about Rob and pretend to dislike him but yet feel compelled to show people here his new video with TT,

Your a secret Robbie Fan thats in denial,,the stage of hating him does subside

I also have a bertie ghost,its quite normal to talk to them these days you know.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Topic:

Robbie Williams: My mansion is spooked

Please focus further replies on the Actual topic of discussion as opposed to self-perceived Off-Topic mentions pertaining to the individual's character or person.

Thank You

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

thanks, now i change my mind, i think is true mr williams is the best person , he is very clean and if he said he has a good friend called Bertie in his house because he is a believer and very sensitive person, he has a very clear mind, he is always very sober when he says anything about this topic, so yes I BELIEVE IN GHOST AND UFO ALSO LIKE MR WILLIAMS I WANT TO APOLOGIZE WITH HIM FOR MY BAD JUDGMENT AND WITH EVERYBODY WHO WANTED TO CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT HIM.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I'm just as guilty of crossing the line, and nothing personal was intended. However. One must take the consequences of one's own actions. We did both. It's fair enough

Now...smile

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I’m just bumping this thread for future reference, I am still very intrigued with the idea of the monk haunting, and I’m hoping someone will one day add more information about it.

I would truly love to see this investigated more.

Love and harmony
Whateva x x x

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

It is well known that Robbie Williams has a keen interest in the paranormal and also aliens as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare

I think you need to check in somewhere,you must have some disorder on this planet

Mr Williams has had a spiritual upbringing,his mum has spiritual gifts to.Rob has embraced the fact hes sensitive like psychics/mediums etc.He mentions the voices in his book 'Feel'

Rob is a person that questions life and has a very open mind.What really would he gain by telling stories of a ghost anyway,he surely dont need the money or for more fame.

As quoted really

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join