It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams: My mansion is spooked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonhisbike13

I'm having a really hard time following you. Any chance you could find a better translator? The program you're using for these posts doesn't seem to be very accurate.

reply to post by CX

Nice digging. I wish there was more available regarding the Catherine Parr property in conjunction with any other possible experiences throughout the years. Those walls have seen a LOT of history.
edit on 2/20/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Clearly English isn't your first language... I just read your reply where I say I'm not a debunker to which you went into a tiresome and utterly predictable reply of showing my posts yet not one, and I ask anyone reading this to go back and check, on not one do I debunk his testimony! You say I keep reiterating my point!!! LOL. I have to when people like you either purposefully try to pull apart and misinterpret my words or are just that dopey that you can't understand what I'm saying. So, for you, yet again, I am not a dubunker... I am stating what the ultra sceptical world of science and the debunkers will say.
For the love of all that is holy please no more long drawn out bit by bit replies to my post. Its getting extremely boring. Just take it that we dont agree.. In its most basic form, you seemingly will believe anything while I need proof and testimony from a reliable witness... And no matter how you cut it I honestly do not rate Robbie Williams a reliable witness. End of.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
hmmm this is starting to annoy me. since when this forum turned from paranormal into bashing? we're here to discuss paranormal activities and not if a person is or was a drug user/abuser. a lil' bit of common sense please or i'm calling the mods. since he's an ats member, you're breaking the T&C of the forums (read DECORUM).
i'm not here to defend him, but to bring a little sanity onto this thread. i'm being the clearest possible on my statements.
i can bet that if him posted this same thing under his anonymous alias you'll all be talking about the real subject and not about the person (maybe he did and you all didn't notice)

crazy world.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Neither myself or Redmage are bashing anyone. Its a simple debate about what makes a good witness. I don't think he would make a good witness while redmage does. However, if you feel the debate has dented your fragile sensibilities then by all means contact one of the mods.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
***ATTENTION PLEASE***

The topic of this thread is Robbie Williams: My mansion is spooked.

Please keep discussion focused upon the topic and not other members. Debate is always welcome on ATS, as long as all parties involved remember that courtesy is mandatory.

Please show one another the same respect that you, yourselves, expect to be treated with.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Hefficide
ATS member and moderator

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
So this states that the property was sold in 2010.
I wonder if the new owners have seen or heard anything yet.

Wikipedia Link

In 2008 the singer songwriter Robbie Williams purchased a £7 million property in the nearby Parish of Compton Bassett. Compton Basset House came complete with gamekeeper lodgings, tennis court, helipad and extensive grounds. The property is approximately 1 mile to the East of Calne and was sold by Robbie Williams in 2010. Compton Basset House was also previously owned by the famous Architect Sir Norman Foster (now Baron Foster of Thames Bank) of "Gherkin" fame, but was sold by him in 1992.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
My Update:

This is really hard not knowing the area, I’m getting the RAAF Base, the Compton Bassett Manor, Compton Bassett House, ST Switins and ST Swithun, and the cathedral all muddled up.

I'm about to give up, I’ve found recent deaths but not much on earlier deaths regarding priests or monks.

Though I did read somewhere that a roof collapsed killing either monks or priests while others in the building had survived they were in another part of the building. I'm not sure what building that was.

And there is lots of information on Saint Swithun, he was hanged.
As I stated above I'm getting all the places muddled up.

edit on 21/2/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Possibly he contradicts himself sometimes. He said so himself in an interview, during the release of his first greatest hits album. And before you start, he was not on dope at the time, It could be intentional, in order to play with the media, and thus people's minds. They have no scruples about distorting everything about what he did, when he did it, and why he did it. Often, they also know what he will do, before he even knows it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I think you need to check in somewhere,you must have some disorder on this planet

Mr Williams has had a spiritual upbringing,his mum has spiritual gifts to.Rob has embraced the fact hes sensitive like psychics/mediums etc.He mentions the voices in his book 'Feel'

Rob is a person that questions life and has a very open mind.What really would he gain by telling stories of a ghost anyway,he surely dont need the money or for more fame.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link