It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams: My mansion is spooked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well, I was a bit surprised not to find a thread on this..
Anyway,

ROBBIE WILLIAMS is convinced his home is haunted - by a ghost dubbed Bertie.

www.thesun.co.uk...

UFO hunter and Pop Singer, Robbie Williams, said: “I think there are ghosts. I haven’t seen or heard anything. I’ve definitely felt something but it’s not scary. I’m very, very pleased to say.”The country mansion Robbie and girlfriend Ayda Field live in was once inhabited by Henry VIII’s sixth and last wife Catherine Parr. “It’s Catherine’s Parr’s old house. In fact, we’re actually not in the old house, we’re in her barn.”

www.thedailydust.co.uk...

I'd love to know what experiences you're having with this lot Robbie. Being a lead investigator for a group who deals with this is right up my street

Am a bit shocked there is so little details about it out there... and why nobody seems to have picked up on this here..

spooky

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Because most sane people realise the Sun is infamous for lieing and Robbie Williams is completely and utterly mad!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Robbie Williams: My mansion is spooked
The heart bleeds Robert, Forgive me if I dont shed a tear for you all alone in your mansion with piles off cash and ghosts for company .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Could you please explain why you think Robbie Williams is 'completely and utterly mad!'?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Extralien

I guess ghosts have a natural affinity for him. One story is from Sept '09 and is about a house in the UK. The other is current and about a house in Los Angeles. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Other than piles of cash and a smokin' hot wife.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Could you please explain why you think Robbie Williams is 'completely and utterly mad!'?

Theres lots of reasons to be honest. NUmber one of which is the fact that he's constantly telling people he's mad! He's believes in everything from aliens to ghosts without question, is a known drug taker, and has over dosed at least once... To me at least, he's clearly not dealing with a full deck! Even after the much over hyped reunion with Take That the other band members are now talking about ditching him because of his maddening behaviour.
If you're a fan then I'm sorry but it is, after all, just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Anyone with any talent is a little "mad".

At the other end of the spectrum, you get someone like... me. Plain ol' vanilla, beige, boring, no ghost seein', no UFO, no-talent nobody.

But my dog likes me.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

My friend, being a little mad is something we all play with from time to time.
Making yourself mad through drug abuse is never a good idea in my books. He's over dosed once already. Next time he could be gone for good...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well I certainly don't disagree with that. I know nothing of Mr Williams, other than he's a friend of the site and the owners. There's a video around here somewhere, of a field trip to view some UFOs. Several staffers went, along with Mr Williams and his then fiancee, now wife.

Seems like a great guy, by all accounts of people whose opinions I respect. If he has any problems, I wish him the best.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

I have to agree.

For someone to have gotten to where he is, you've got to have some form of stability..

I don't doubt anything he says as we cannot disprove his, or anyone's, words. I'd love to get in and investigate for him though.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

Theres lots of reasons to be honest. NUmber one of which is the fact that he's constantly telling people he's mad!

Nothing unique about that, especially in his line of work, I suspect it's pretty much a prerequisite for success in the entertainment industry.
And anyway who actually define's what 'mad' exactly is?
Conservative estimates are that at least 12% of the UK population suffers from some form of depression at any one time.

He's believes in everything from aliens to ghosts without question,

So do a high proportion of ATS members, are they all mad?

You do understand the nature of this site don't you?

is a known drug taker,

Nearly every person I know takes drugs of one type or another.
And let's face it, most the best music ever has been written and peformed by 'known drug users'.

and has over dosed at least once...

Yeah, let's hope he doesn't again.

To me at least, he's clearly not dealing with a full deck!

You have failed to provide any evidence, even conventional medical evidence, that he's 'completely and utterly mad' other than your rather straight and quite blinkered and restrictive opinion.

Even after the much over hyped reunion with Take That the other band members are now talking about ditching him because of his maddening behaviour.

Are they?
Haven't read that but then again I'm not a frequent reader of MSM gossip columns and other such nonsense.

If you're a fan then I'm sorry but it is, after all, just my opinion.

Nope.
Not really a fan, some of his music is ok but generally speaking not really my cup of tea.
What little i've got to know of him on here he seem's an ok sort of guy and pretty open minded and non-judgemental about things but he does seem to attract 'activity'.

Maybe he's just one of those people who are more in tune or aligned with these 'ghostly' things?
edit on 16/2/11 by Freeborn because: various typo's

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
charlie sheen has more credibility than robbie williams. total nutter

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
charlie sheen has more credibility than robbie williams. total nutter

Agreed... He's as mad as a huge mad thing wearing a T-shirt with the words, I Am Mad, written across it who has just won this years Mr Mad competition. I fear some of the celebrity worshipping nutters will always bow down at his feet even when he's wearing his tin foil hat, but I'm not one of them.
The self appointed King of Stoke is a danger to himself...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Regardless of whether Robbie, or anyone else for that matter, is sane or insane, this is the paranormal studies forum and the topic happens to be about the possible hauntings that may/may not be happening in said property.

Given the opportunity, I'd love to investigate anywhere and everywhere where paranormal experiences are said to occur. That may not be humanly possible.

Hunting down this 'Bertie' or bumping into a wife of King Henry VIII would be great..

Let's suppose Robbie came here and read this thread in the hope of possibly getting an investigation done.. He then reads comments about him being mad and promptly leaves the thread, maybe the site. This is not just a blow to ATS, it's also a blow to the paranormal field of study. There may have been a chance to promote ATS, Robbie and the paranormal studies... not that the first two need much of that, but every little helps

Given Robbies position, it could open up a lot of avenues for a lot of people if any paranormal investigation, or UFO hunt, were ever to be carried out.

Yes there are many 'celebrities' that have gotten involved with the paranormal field before, many were seen on British TV's Most Haunted series. But with the type of dedication and determination Robbie tends to show, both the UFO and paranormal fields of study could get an immense boost in determining the reality of either.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Lol.

'Celebrity worshipping'?

Nah, not me mate....now if we'd been talking bout Joe....but alas.

Just call things as I see them mate.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I didnt know Robbie was affiliated to this site but i had seen this video of him before .
Enjoy If you havent seen it guys .

Robbie Williams Talks About The Secret Elite & Zeitgeist
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

This was his members profile for his account which members knew was / is Robbie.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He also had / has at least one other account which very few people knew who he was / is so he can post and maintain his anonymity.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You know...

For a mad nutter he actually got a pretty good life...

I can even prove he's not that mad. I mean what does he do when gets the chance ?
A duet with Nicole Kidman... That's not mad ! That's plain genius !

For someone who thinks that an overdose will get you mad, my advice is to take of the eye blinds and take in some uncensored medical knowledge.

And...

For Robbie if you read this...

Tell the ghost(s) to go for the bright light. Before you do make sure you install some fake lights just to screw with its head.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

"
For someone who thinks that an overdose will get you mad, my advice is to take of the eye blinds and take in some uncensored medical knowledge. " quote.

No, I think that an overdose will get you dead. In some cases, especially addiction to marijuana, will bring on psychosis... My advice is to read posts before you reply and take in some medical knowledge... I thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Your words :

Making yourself mad through drug abuse is never a good idea in my books. He's over dosed once already. Next time he could be gone for good...

Drug abuse doesn't make you mad... It takes a mad man to abuse drugs... but... mad and genius often come together.

A psychosis only happens with people that are already at higher risk to get into a psychosis, which is basically an assumption because we only observe a higher percentage of users get into a psychosis next a drug free group. There is however no data available on the history of those people who got their mental condition and thus no way to know if it's the condition that caused them to use the drug or vice versa.

I'm from the Netherlands and I've seen it all the advice still counts.

No offense by the way. All in good intentions

PS

You can even overdose on water...
How weird is that ?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join