It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Great thread and yes - FOX is plain BS. Ron Paul is my American hero - and I am not even an American citizen
He names what's really going on, and has a very sharp mind even at his age. Let's hope he can make the Federal Reserve stumble and fall...

One important question for me is: who is the guy who asks Paul the questions on Fox in this OP video? I have seen this guy in other interviews regarding ETs and UFOs. He is SO slimey and disgusting with his manners.
The very few seconds of the video characterize this man. Truely disgusting attitude and a maximum lack of respect.

Please give me his name (eventually PM me).

---

Let's expose all of these idiots. They have chosen this fate themselves. Time to face judgement.
edit on 16-2-2011 by mrMasterJoe because: Mainly typos.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FleetAdmiral
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Did anyone else notice (touch hard on the embed video) that when asked "Did you get the names of who was 'booing' [him]" Senator Paul said "I don't know I wasn't even there" at the same time as showing him on stage? Now I have never met Senator Paul, but he has never lied as far as I can tell where Fox News has been caught on numerous occasions distorting reality to their own (the government's) will.

You might like to know Ron Paul is a Representative.
Not a Senator.
His son is a newly elected Senator from KY

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe
Great thread and yes - FOX is plain BS. Ron Paul is my American hero - and I am not even an American citizen
He names what's really going on, and has a very sharp mind even at his age. Let's hope he can make the Federal Reserve stumble and fall...

One important question for me is: who is the guy who asks Paul the questions on Fox in this OP video? I have seen this guy in other interviews regarding ETs and UFOs. He is SO slimey and disgusting with his manners.
The very few seconds of the video characterize this man. Truely disgusting attitude and a maximum lack of respect.

Please give me his name (eventually PM me).

---

Let's expose all of these idiots. They have chosen this fate themselves. Time to face judgement.
edit on 16-2-2011 by mrMasterJoe because: Mainly typos.

You are correct...the Fox interviewer is a real slime ball and seems obviously aware of his part in this fraud.

To wite Fox News, use this email:

[email protected]

When writing them, link to the youtube video and request a return email explanation from them. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I say enough is enough.

Don't you Americans have some kind of broadcasting regulatory body that overseas and issues broadcast licenses to news outfits?

If not, you should have. At least there would be some recourse when this blatant and outright lying deception takes place.

This lying sack of turd network has gone too far, and should have their broadcast rights suspended, with a following investigation, then hopefully wound up altogether.

This is SO wrong in a democracy. Mass media, if caught pulling political crap like this, should automatically face prosecution, and stopped from accessing the airwaves.

Any lawyers in the house?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It'll be a great day when he says he's running.
They probably will not report on it.

Rush Limbaugh Claims Ron Paul Bussed In Supporters To CPAC

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Don't you Americans have some kind of broadcasting regulatory body that overseas and issues broadcast licenses to news outfits?

Yes, we do.

If you'd bothered to read the thread you would have seen my post regarding the court's opinion regarding FCC policy.

Originally posted by spikey
If not, you should have. At least there would be some recourse when this blatant and outright lying deception takes place.

FCC policy is not law; so, in the courts eyes, Fox is in the clear. Fox won their case, thus setting legal precedent for any American "news" agency to falsify/distort whatever stories they deem fit.

Fox News, and other MSM "news" broadcasters, are corporations. Their only legal obligation is to make money for their shareholders. They fulfill that obligation through selling advertising time slots (commercials). They have no legal obligation to factually inform the public.
edit on 2/16/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
For those who doesn't watched yet ...Great documentary about FOX empire
Outfoxed

video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Disgusting,
the MSM in the US is dreadful,
How on earth do they think they get away with this? it is mindless propaganda to make R.P. look like he is losing the backing if the US citizens, I truly hope you can wake up America, and get this man in the Whitehouse.
You need a change, WE need a change, the US basically are running out of time, if you don't wake up and smell the coffee, well....wait and see.
I live in the UK, i have watched R.P. over the last few years and i can see what sort of person this man is.
I even emailed Fox for the disgrace they have put on them selves over this.
Please wake up US..Rage against the machine for gods sake.

Sondoobie

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This is great that there's a thread about this but you MUST contact FOX news to let them know, that we know, their blatant misrepresentation of Congressman Ron Paul has not gone unnoticed.

And also, let them know that this WILL go viral exposing the deceptive and unbalanced reporting they are so good at.

Please write to FOX News and let them know, we're on to them!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
yay for libertarian foreigners!!

ron paul is not american.

or are you all isolationistic and separatists?

coz that will what u get. but then the military will step in to make sure the US is still a world power.

Ron Paul is indeed an American.

Also; consult a dictionary next time you post please.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FleetAdmiral

Did anyone else notice (touch hard on the embed video) that when asked "Did you get the names of who was 'booing' [him]" Senator Paul said "I don't know I wasn't even there" at the same time as showing him on stage? Now I have never met Senator Paul, but he has never lied as far as I can tell where Fox News has been caught on numerous occasions distorting reality to their own (the government's) will.

I think Ron Paul was saying that he wasn't there for the announcement of the winner.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Make Sure Everyone You Know gets this video in their inbox !

Absolute Proof that the MSM is the propaganda arm of the N W O

AS for all of you that do watch TV, the question is very apparent, WHY ? Why would you allow such filth into your mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

But Ron Paul used it against him and turned the deception the other way around, making those people look like fools. Therefore He still wins.

Also everyone's brains are different. That's why brain washing doesn't work. What I "felt" was that those a-holes who booed are my enemy to freedom and should be tossed over the boat.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

That wasn't msn, begging to question if you actually watched it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I see Faux Noose as a Orwellian (1984) Winston Smith
Working for a Ministry of Truth as they try to Rewrite History

I can see that Fox News Media Motto Should be "Ignorance is Strength."

The Ministry of Truth is involved with news media, entertainment, the fine arts and educational books. Its purpose is to rewrite history and change the facts to fit Party doctrine for propaganda effect.

Source's :

Ministry of Truth
en.wikipedia.org...

Historical revisionism (negationism)
en.wikipedia.org...

Ive seen a similar s Spin Scam by Fox with the Daily News Host John Stewart with Bill O,Reily

Fox News Edits Out Jon Stewart Beating Bill O'Reilly?

What Jon Stewart REALLY Said At Fox News

Complete John Stewart Interview on The O'Reilly Factor - Part 1 (w/ Unaired Sections Highlighted)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

doh! really, i know he is a libertarian, not my cup of tea.

i'd rather have sarah on the ticket than him.

i don't trust him or his idea of government.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
[

To wite Fox News, use this email:

[email protected]

When writing them, link to the youtube video and request a return email explanation from them. Good luck!

and Dont forget to copy that video Everyone so if one You tube account is shut down 2 can go up!
Just in case they try pull a plug ...

How many members are there on ATS ! they are not able to shut us all down Expose!

Spread it to be viral Video so it can be international news!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Seems we should add Rep. Paul's 2011 CPAC speech here as well as well.

Sounds like he was quite well received.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

If you'd bothered to read the thread you would have seen my post regarding the court's opinion regarding FCC policy.

OK, Keep your bleeding hair on matey!

It's not a question of being 'bothered' to read, if like me you lead a busy life and have kids to mind, sometimes i read a thread OP and if i'm stimulated/outraged enough i will immediately respond with an opinion, and when i get more time, i invariably read the entire thread.

If the thread is long or complex, sometimes hours can be spent simply getting to the end of a thread, which means of course, if one has a point to make, it will be hours before the point can be made, during which time someone else will probably make a similar point, then get all tetchy and uptight about not reading a thread.

Is that ok with you, or do you require grovelling to massage your ego?

I wasn't actually talking about a 'court of law'. Since you have a regulatory body that oversees the media, there must be, at the very least a minimum standard that broadcasters have to adhere to, or else incur penalties such as fines and in the worst case, a revocation of a stations licence to broadcast.

If a commercial came on and said words to the effect of "Buy this product and you will become immortal - yes! Immortality for only $9.99! Buy two and receive a 10% discount!" the regulators would quite rightly ban the advert, probably fine the advertisers and if it was repeated, probably a ban on advertising. For deliberately deceiving the public and generally lying their faces off.

Are you seriously telling me, that a broadcaster pretending to present REAL news stories as fact and deliberately lying about what they are supposed to be reporting on, does not attract the same penalties or procedures as an advertiser who does the same thing?

If that's true, then the answer would be in fact NO, you do *not* have a regulatory body..all you have is an impotent department that issues licenses and takes the license money and that's about it.

In any case, thanks for your reply and the information, minus the moaning.

edit on 16/2/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Its obvious to anyone that Faux "News" is neither fair nor balanced. That aside, Fox is not a Conservative news organization, they are an establishment Republican news organization just as the other media outlets are mouth pieces for the Democrats. Should anyone be confused, Republicans are hardly Conservative.

Here is the footage from the debate that Fox edited out when they re-aired the broadcast:

Here is the blatant censorship and spin with regards to Ron Paul's 2nd place finish:

edit on 16-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join