It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Excellent, I knew ATS members would care, this is the thread that appears as the most popular in this sub-forum, right now, and the word is spreading other websites have it too now. Shows you that the new media will keep you honest and bring deceptive foolishness to peoples attention. 2008 was the internet warm-up battle for 2012.
It will be full on in 2012, the old media must understand all their old tactics will be outed.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
did you see Donald Trump at CPAC "Ron Paul just cant be elected, im sorry to say it"

What does he know

edit on 16-2-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Now when I watched this video and discovered what they had done, I know there is a conspiracy against Ron Paul.
This video makes the casual viewer who is uninformed think that Ron Paul is losing popularity when exactly the opposite is happening, it is political spin at it's very worse.
They use the crowds reaction from 2010 CPAC 1 year ago and the video. The journalist questions Ron Paul why he was getting so many boo's. The reaction from CPAC 2011 was 100% different.
Some people that were at both CPAC conventions immediately noticed the deception.

Even if you disagree with Ron Paul or don't like him this blatant lie FOX projected, makes us all ask the question why?
Also are the FOX producers that stupid that they didn't think somebody would catch this, or maybe they just don't care? Anyways what else is the news spinning that we don't know about. Shows you really can't trust the media at all anymore. That's why I get my news from ATS, not CNN now.

[
edit on 15-2-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

Wow,

after reading the title I thought this would be just something overhyped..

But after watching the evidence, this cannot be due to just a mere accident / mishap.

Keep on spreading the news in the US people..

Thank you for this topic, a little eyeopener for many of us.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I first realised there was a conspiracy against Ron Paul when I was watching the 2008 presidential primaries and and there were districts where the number of his votes actually WENT DOWN instead of up. In a nonfraudulent election, that would not be possible. That was the defining moment for me.

IMO, Ron Paul is the most honest politician on Capitol Hill and has the most integrity. Unfortunately, I don't think those are the qualities most valued on the Hill or in corporate controlled MSM. They have tried everything to discredit him, yet people are still drawn to this extraordinary man. TPTB can only control the truth through the MSM up to a point, thanks to people like Ron Paul, who risk their lives so that the people of America know the REAL truth instead of being lied to. May he always be protected from harm. because IMO the people need him and many more like him. Knowledge is power, and the people deserve that power.
edit on 16-2-2011 by gaiagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Im really not surprised.
Fox is known for distorting stories.
Isnt it time we did something about
how easily the media can misrepresent
things for their own agenda.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This comes as no surprise to me, but it still angers me that they take cheap shots like this. There is bias in all networks but fox takes it to an extreme and has become masterful in how they execute it.

I think Jon Stewart has a great analysis of Fox/MSNBC about halfway through this: www.thedailyshow.com...

Does anyone know when Ron Paul will announce he is running (or did I miss that)? Donald Trump seems to be thinking about it (will announce in June)

edit on 16-2-2011 by For Truth because: Link added

edit on 16-2-2011 by For Truth because: Link added

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
This is surprising...as a regular viewer of FOX news I am disgusted and ashamed. I sincerely hope this was a mistake but my gut tells me it's not.

FOX News...welcome to my /ignore list...you're right under CNN, MSNBC and Media Matters.

Who can we trust these days...ugh.
edit on 15-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

"as a regular viewer of FOX news" "Who can we trust these days...ugh."

Huh?? Welcome to reality, bud. Your first mistake was ever trusting Fox News.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This reminds me so very much of a monster movie, something like Frankenstein, or the Wolfman but this movie lacks the towns people with torches.

Yes, yes – Frankenstein and other monsters were moralistically misjudged, but what did their creations represent? They were artificial, not true or “simulated” representations of “man”. Humanities moralistic judgment became swift to destroy the lies of their creator.

Isn't that what Fox News is? Artificial, simulated representations...?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da9388425114.jpg[/atsimg]

Not that I am advocating burning their network to the ground or anything....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hey all,

Not had a response from Fuax news. Emailed twice today.
I knew i would not get a response, as will many of you who have emailed them.
Please : if everyone who saw this video emailed them and linked the said video.
i would hope it could make a difference. To also let them know that we don't fall for the B.S.
Post the link on facebook and as much as you can to other communties before this gets brushed under the rug.
The more people respond to this crap, the better it is for us all i would say.
When and if i get a response i will post immediately.

Sondoobie

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

I didn't see that as Trump dissing Ron Paul, he was telling the truth. He said he likes him but he can't be elected, and he's right. Trump knows the whole thing is fixed, mainly by the media.

Now as far as Trump being elected........

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Originally posted by freedish
This is surprising...as a regular viewer of FOX news I am disgusted and ashamed. I sincerely hope this was a mistake but my gut tells me it's not.

FOX News...welcome to my /ignore list...you're right under CNN, MSNBC and Media Matters.

Who can we trust these days...ugh.
edit on 15-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

"as a regular viewer of FOX news" "Who can we trust these days...ugh."

Huh?? Welcome to reality, bud. Your first mistake was ever trusting Fox News.

This is not a good way to welcome people who wake up from the distortions of Fox News. Welcome them with open arms, because now they are awake - they are your brothers and sisters that will help you and want to learn more about how Fox got to what they are.

Do we not comfort those who have been held hostage and abused? Or do we slap them in the face and hurl insults at them... just sayin.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ron Paul has my support!! Ron Paul 2012!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Excellent, I knew ATS members would care, this is the thread that appears as the most popular in this sub-forum, right now, and the word is spreading other websites have it too now. Shows you that the new media will keep you honest and bring deceptive foolishness to peoples attention. 2008 was the internet warm-up battle for 2012.
It will be full on in 2012, the old media must understand all their old tactics will be outed.

I have to say you have done one hell of a job.

I believe the Mayans were right about 2012 - but not in the sense of doom and gloom, but in the sense of the 'movement' of 'change'. This is going to be world wide. People are going to finally see their politicians for what they are, and it will get a bit hairy.

Distortions such as Fox News will become a thing of the past as people will want transparency from their leaders and government.

Thank you so much for your work!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

What a joke of a news station! And I'm sure it will just get swept under the rug along with all their other crap! And this is one where they got caught. Imagine all of the other stuff that hasn't been noticed!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is not surprising to me at all. Some of us have seen the deception at FOX 'news' for years. I can't believe people still watch that channel! :shk:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY GREAT VIDEO, the manipulation is being noticed all around the world. Our society needs to wake up an realize whats been hapening. i think ron paul is a great man an a great choice to run for president in 2012

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
Sorry this surprises you....
In my opinion only idiots watch Fox...

It's better then watching Communist News Network (CNN)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Because Fox News is as much of a state manipulated news agency as CNN or MSNBC, they just lean a different political stroke to comfort peoples world views.

That's what happens when government facilitates and nurtures the growth of corporations; it starts from within, and then overgrows the host.

I have to agree. All the national 'news' outlets are controlled by the powers (non-gonverment). They are there to sell products and show titillating news stories. Nothing of any content. Just look at the lead stories on CBS, NBC (I don't watch FOX). Often they are about celebrities. Lindsey Lohan lead story when we are fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq, Mexican drug wars, wall street bankers ripping us off, a congress and senate motivated by business interests (the members who try to change this end up quitting in disgust). We are at war on two fronts and many days of the week there is no mention of what's going on. Its crazy. I ask this question to my wife and she say's 'people don't want to be depressed'. I think she's right but we should be depressed to the point where we as people of this great nation get motivated to insist on change. We have been hijacked by corporations. It really is depressing...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by conar

I didn't see that as Trump dissing Ron Paul, he was telling the truth. He said he likes him but he can't be elected, and he's right. Trump knows the whole thing is fixed, mainly by the media.

Now as far as Trump being elected........

Peace

It sort of saddens me to agree.

It seems that for many patrons of the "produced" news format, their continuously slipping IQ has gone unnoticed.

The media (and I know people hate to lump CNN and MSNBC in with Fox) is, in it's entirety, entertainment ONLY.

It does NOT in any way have to be factual, literal, or representative of reality. In fact, the law has already stipulated this in more than one case. So-called "News" agencies are NOT responsible to convey facts, nor are they obliged in any way to make that caveat known to its consumers. "Accuracy" is not required in theatrics.

Media, (e.g news) is a "commodity" which is "marketed" and "produced" for "consumption."

The media was not always so. There was a time when it's mandate came from the people. But then, corporate citizenship and then ownership changed all that. Many here are not old enough to remember when activists groups would confront media companies for their blatant (or not so) manipulation of the public... when was the last time you heard about that kind of thing? It's almost (maybe even already is) criminal to 'waste' the courts time bringing such matters up for judicial review.

Why? Because politically appointed regulatory office-holders are the final authority in such cases....

Trump is a well-entrenched financial mogul (aside from being a narcissistic elitist) ... I guarantee he will be forced upon the American people... who WILL take him seriously, because the MEDIA will CREATE the appropriate setting.

The Media, who's principle beneficiaries are the transnational financial cartel and corporate combines which engineer what the public consumes do not accept that the nature of governance proposed by Dr. Paul is compatible with their notion of the ever secretive keystone "continuity of governance" .... where the continuity refers to THEM and not the governance itself.

It is not IMPOSSIBLE that we might be pleasantly surprised by the near future in politics.... but it is something that those already in place are shameless about laboring to avoid....

When cheaters are already in power, transparency is the second to LAST thing they would ever want.... accountability is the last.... (hence the corporate world is ruled by laws that allow the guilty to claim "no wrongdoing or guilt" as they pay a fine and prepare for the next scam)....
edit on 16-2-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Ron Paul has my support!! Ron Paul 2012!!

Great thread too!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join