It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Rumsfield Known and Unknowns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I watched an interview with Donald Rumsfielld on Fox News today.

Can you believe the vile garbage this man comes out with? He said that on 9/11 he was in the Pentagon discussing the reasons why the DOD should have increased funds to combat the threat of an attack on U.S interests with a number of congressman/Senators, when suddenly a plane came crashing into the Pentagon.

"Yeah, see this is what I mean, you never know when we are going to be attacked."

How convenient for the man. How convenient for the DOD!!

This surely just adds to the conspiracy that 9/11 was an inside job.

The day before he was quizzed on the missing $3 Trillion within the DOD budget and yet he didn't mention this once in the interview. Saying that he wasn't asked the question so why should he mention this?

He also went on to describe the day he initially handed his notice in after the vile photos from the Iraqi detention centre were published, He felt that he was to blame for this despite the fact that the photos were nothing to do with the interrogation teams based over there, or that the poor bastards in tose photos were not being interrogated. He blamed the regular/National Guard personnel repsonsible for the day to day running of the detention centre. That's alright then Don, nothing to do with you despite being the Defense Secretary, you fool!!!

We were then subjected to the fact that two of his offspring have suffered addiction problems. No #!! With an old man like you what would you expect.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He's also the man behind aspartame.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spydaman13

Yes I have read this. Wasn't he the man who lobbied Regan to allow Aspartame into the food chain?

During the interview they showed a number of his put downs of journalists throughout his time as Defenfense Secretary. They were really lauding his sharp tongue and wit. Yet to me, he seemed to come across as complete assole. Even the Five Star General he was next to on one clip seemed to be thinking WTF???

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Yeah I think you got it right. Cool!
Pretty sure he's up there on the ol' Illuminati org chart.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It is further proof to my "the world is a southpark episode" theory. People like Rummy that talk like that ("unkown known then known now unknown could've known, didn't know) run the USA? Why don't we all skip the sudoku or word search and just buy a book of Rumsfeld speeches. If there were ever another sequel to The Matrix, i believe we have a new winner for the role of the Oracle.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

I watched this with my Son and he just fell about laughing when he tried to explain the fact that they couldn't find WMD's in Iraq.

Can you imagine screwing up in your job and turning around and saying, well to be fair it was the unknown unknown that caused it.

Man, any of us could say this #.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

FUnny yes... and no not really. It almost could be said that world leaders are told to act stupid, so that conspiracies surrounding them are just unbelievable. First time i heard the "no known unknowns that we knew then, but know now" speech I couldnt believe seomeone could live with themselves after talking like that to people that are supposed to trust you.

"the only known unknown was that some unknown knower, killed KENNY!! you BASTJ&@&!"

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

They killed Kenny, the Bast$£"!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
We have a lot of "known knowns" but not enough
illumination of so called "unknown unknowns."

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"They" must have been pissing themselves with laughter after that unknowns speech...Really laughing at how they even got away with something like that. I think they really believe it's all coming together because if Rumsfelds head wasn't called for after that then they can practically do anything and say anything.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have always viewed Rumsfeld as someone who had the type of aura about him that he couldn't be trusted, was sneaky in many ways, lied when it benefitted him or the party he was in/with at the time and in general, was a player more so than a person of creative skill that has the passion to dogood things for people. His slip of the tounge regarding the pentagon incident in which he stated a "missile" hit the building ranther than saying a commercial airliner or airliner had hit it. In my opinion (for whatever its worth) it would have been to great benefit to repeat what the 911 report stated in order to keep backing it. Instead, he actually gave solid backing of the conspiracy theory that an actual missile hit it. I tend to think that since he was the SECDEF on duty at the time he should be the perfect person to know exactly what happened, not only because he was an insider but for the fact he already had known about the many theorys involving a missile or other airborne object other than an airliner. That slip in and of itself may have been more than just a simple mixing of words. Again, my opinion only. However there is no doubt that he has obviously benefitted from his and the Bush team's many adventures while in government service in which now, we know some are nothing but lies. For that, he deserves no special treatment nor favortism. What he needs to do is to be placed in front of a grand jury and tossed some serious questions to answer.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that during the interview he also stated that we also had to be mnidful that the Pentagon, the U.S smilitary symbol and the Twin Towers, the U.S economic symbol was being attacked by military planes. Yes he actually said military planes.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-2-2011 by Cobaltic1978 because: Remove incorrect link

edit on 16-2-2011 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
I forgot to mention that during the interview he also stated that we also had to be mnidful that the Pentagon, the U.S smilitary symbol and the Twin Towers, the U.S economic symbol was being attacked by military planes. Yes he actually said military planes.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-2-2011 by Cobaltic1978 because: Remove incorrect link

Did he really say that? He must think people have short memories...
Vicky

top topics

join