It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapped tortured children's screams being transmitted to masses unbeknownst to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
These sick Illuminati people just don't let their experiments go to waste do they? Not only do they kidnap a big chunk of these kids, strip them of their dignity, make movies for profit to their perverts of the highest order, get the best protection that money can buy from the CIA, NSA and all the other ones, and their cronies overseas, but they also tape record their screams and transmit them to you, without you even knowing about it?

educate-yourself.org...

Kidnapped Children and Underground Bases

The huge child trafficking and Satanic ritual murder networks in the UK is heavily connected to Project Mannequin and very evil factions in the intelligence commuuinity centred around the NSA, CIA and British Intelligence. We know have over 25,000 children disseapring without a trace in the UK every year and are never seen or heard of again. This are classified figures and the intelligence commuyinity controlled mainstream media suppresses these facts by not giving a voice to the parents of these children and focusing massively on cases of one or two missing children a year, thereby taking the focus off the larger picture. Just last year I was in Truro college and there posters up off missing youngsters on the walls. These individuals had not even been mentioned on any news channels in the UK.

My contact has revealed to me that children who are now being kidnapped and taken to underground facilities such as the AL/499, are being murdered in horrific ways and their brainwaves are being recorded into computers at the time of death via a digital links through high-tech cranial implants installed into the children’s brains. As brain-waves and radio-waves are basically the same thing, this horrific energy recorded by super-computers is then being broadcast and sent out through televisions, radios, mobile phones and masts across the country and is affecting the whole population through increased levels of crime, sexual and child abuse, drug and alcohol abuse and a general lowering of people’s morals as very human has kind of telepathic receiver which is the pineal gland in the brain. I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 facility and in recent times children’s throats are being cut and the digital broadcast sent out from the recorded brainwaves at the time of death which is stopping people in this country talking to each and sharing on a intimate level. Children’s hands are being cut off at some of these underground facilities and the frequencies being sent out are stopping people performing day to day tasks as effectively and maintaining discipline in their lives. You may what to recoil from this and deny it is happening but this is a fact and it is time to wake up.

educate-yourself.org...
edit on 15-2-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
That's truely some distrubing stuff you found. Some of the things Ive read and heard lately I am hoping that there embelished a little or actualy less disturbing than they sound. It makes it hard for me to sleep at night being a parent and seeing stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It sounds a little far out,,, but reading that quote gave me the chills. I dont understand the radio waves part. Why would the sound of children being tortured target a certain thing like increased crimes or whatever.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i have a hard time believing that 25,000 sets of parents arent speaking out in this day and age. ts really easy to give numbers without facts behind them. While we all know anything that involves a crime and a child is horrific, lets not group it with other conspiracies that have no merit or real facts behind them. It does a disservice to the real victims.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's truly awful to hear about this sort of thing. I once read about children who attended a particular nursery/school (I can't remember which) going missing, they thought there was a predator in the area (never found) but years later they found a tunnel underneath one of the classrooms leading to another unrelated building.

As regards the transmission of radio signals...
We have been receiving set-top box updates in the UK for a while now, always at 3am sharp. Don't know if anyone has seen The Exorcism of Emily Rose, but the Priest says that 3am is the inversion (hence demonic) of 3pm (when Christ rose). I don't know if there is anything in that, I'm just putting it out there...
Anyway, I'm a bit of a night owl and am nearly always up at that time.
I don't get the feeling every time there is an update, but when I am at home (there is line-of-sight between where I watch TV and the local radio transmitter) and there is one of these updates I have the strangest feeling. My head aches - I never, ever suffer from headaches apart from then, and I also feel some kind of foreboding. Its as if there's a chill that runs through to my bones but I'm not physically cold. I have to play positive music to combat the feeling I get.
The really bad ones disrupt things for exactly 15 minutes. My computer also goes mental and the screen aspect changes to prehistoric quality (icon rearranging isn't one of my favourite pastimes).
It gives you the option to cancel the update but it never actually lets you do it when you press the button.
The message on the TV screen reads 'Your set-top box is now being updated with TV listings and other information',
Erm, what set-top box are you referring to? And what's this other information? That's what I've been wondering after my recent research into RF tech, EMFs and Aetherometry.
You've just given me the answer I didn't want...
Excellent thread (though I wish it didn't have to exist) S&F

edit on 15/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

edit on 15/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I'm not saying it's not possible, but there needs to be some actual evidence. There never will be, so that makes this a moot point, unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It sounds somewhat plausible to me but not entirely likely.

Also, is it just set top boxes because I've had Sky's digital service since 2002 and Sky+HD installed last april and am generally awake past 3am every day for a number of years yet have never had any kind of upgrade, especially at that time

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I'm at my bro's at the moment, there never seems to be an update here. He has Virgin cable thingy whatever it is.
I've only seen it on mine at home, which is a set-top box with a separate aerial on top of the TV. Dunno if that has anything to do with it. I'm not sure how it works on other models of set-top box, mine is a cheap Techwood thing or something similar.
edit on 15/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

edit on 15/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: typo - I think there must be a hole in my tinfoil hat

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

To you and the OP... I've lately become perplexed by the term 'programming' as it relates to TV and radio. It brings to mind the whole concept of things being 'hidden in plain sight.' Really, the programming of what is to air takes place well before we turn tune in! Strange choice of wording, when you think about it that way. Instead of Program Listing (which is actually grammatically incorrect if they mean 'programmed' listing!) why not good ole "TV Schedule" which lists details on upcoming "Shows" ...not "Programs" or worse: "Programming Information" !

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

I think in that case it might be more a case of the people behind the set top boxes having their tech and satellites in need of a constant upgrade to prevent them going offline and taking away your tv and keeping things in working order more than any kind of conspiratorial sublimination.

Otherwise it would affect major media companies like Virgin and Sky since they're owned by supposedly evil Illuminati members (according to NWO theorists) Sir Richard Branson and Rupert Murdoch more than it would affect cheaper and free/very cheap tech from lesser known companies trying to help get people into the digital age and avoid analogue signals being lost when the older satellites stop functioning (because as much as people like to think there's a conspiracy in the loss of analogue, I'd put it down to old tech about ready to end like the old Apollo space missions to make way for newer stuff that will last until a new method of broadcast becomes available and the digital signals are close to death)

Apologies for the long paragraph by the way, couldn't find a natural pause in what I was writing.

new topics

top topics

join