It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: 100 Percent Chance of WMD Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He didn't mention rogue agents within the government that can perpetuate false-flag attacks on US soil and pass it off as "terrorist" attacks to maintain a wag-the-dog portrait media-induced reality.

What I read is this:

There is a 100% chance that the US Government will attack itself with a WMD and blame it on the terrorists - FBI Inside Information.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is what will happen:
There will be more fearmongering for a few months in (almost) every western country and then they will either "find" a nuke that was "about to explode" in a major city or a group of terrorists with nuclear material or biological/chemical agents they were planning to spray over New York...

Sorry but this is getting really old, as soon as people start to relax someone comes up with a new major threat to all our lives.
edit on 15-2-2011 by digitaltruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by digitaltruth

And it'll be blamed on Iran because the use of state sponsored terrorism (by the west) isn't working there.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Pretty much meaningless without a defined time frame.

There's 100% probability that the sun will burn out too.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by budski
The probability that the U.S. will be hit with a weapons of mass destruction attack at some point is 100 percent, Dr. Vahid Majidi, the FBI’s assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate, tells Newsmax.

Unless Dr. Vahid Majidi is planning on doing it himself, he can't statistically claim 100 percent likelihood. He can claim "near certainty" or "99.99% likely", but no future event is 100 percent guaranteed to happen. One hundred percent is for things that are currently happening or have happened in the past.

I know someone will say "100 percent chance that the sun will come up tomorrow", but there are a lot of factors that could prevent that, like the sun exploding, or the Earth being destroyed in a cataclysm. They are so incredibly unlikely that the odds are ALMOST 100 percent, but, statistically, never quite there.

There is a 100% guarantee that I will die one day. There also a 100% guarantee that space will always be.

I laughed at the article. It's ridiculous lol.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Mizzijr because: Literary mistake.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This really does sound like fear mongering. Could happen tommorrow, could happen one hundred years from now.

Probably one way to avoid having one go off is to not to continue provoking anger from them. There will of course always be people who hate what the united states stands for, but it does at times feel like we are extending a 21st century model of imperialism across the world... And have stepped hard on alot of peoples toes.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
[sarcasm] Where was this sentiment pre 9/11 when it was important...

Oh wait, it wasn't there so that it could happen!!! Oops, my bad! [/sarcasm]

Magnum
edit on 11/2/15 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Of course they know at some point they will stage a false flag WMD attack again to bring the citizens under further control. So they can say with complete blatant confidence they know 100% it will happen... Sigh!

The sad part is that so many sheeple still believe these a-holes...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Thank You! Common Sense!! At some point the suns going to exploded too.

edit on 15-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: aw darn someone beat me too it

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Isn't that kind of like saying the sun will rise tomorrow?
L2...............

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Well that's just great.
If we are going to be attacked with a WMD 100% then can I have my freedoms and Constitution back?
I thought we traded them for security. It was a fair trade. Now they're not living up to their end of the agreement.

I'm still not afraid, nice try guys.
The CIA is going to have to actually blow up and level an entire city before I even begin to take them seriously.
Come on boys, we aren't buying it anymore.

This is sooo sad once you see through all of this B.S.

Yes, I second your emotion, and add also: can we please quit spending a gazillion dollars that we do not have on this stupid war on terror which is clearly a waste of money, considering this so-called 100% chance we'll be blown to bits anyway. Let's just split that money amongst ourselves and celebrate our much-deserved freedoms & Constitution that you plan to get us back!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a guy, who in a time of budget slashing and downsizing, is trying to fan the flames of paranoia...thus assuring that he has a job, pension, and benefits into the forseeable future

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
And ? Next ... All the fearmongering in the u.s is really becoming quite boring... Why cant they have something more interesting like a mass flashing or streaking event occur ..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Wow...this is so 2001.

Or so 1984...

Of course our government knows there's a 100% chance of a WMD attack.

They even know the date, time and location!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

100% WTF? Unless a nuc is falling through the air no one can say 100% chance of attack

top topics

<< 1   >>

join