It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Mexican Military Incursion On U.S. Soil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Possible Mexican Military Incursion On U.S. Soil

www.krgv.com

The video clearly shows a large military-transport vehicle drive north on the Anzalduas bridge over the international boundary.

We counted at least a dozen armed men in the back of the truck. The vehicle travels down the bridge toward the U.S. Customs checkpoint. Its driver makes a U-turn just before reaching the lines of cars there. It then starts back south toward Mexico. The men pull over and search a vehicle for a few minutes then resume their trek south. The presumed soldiers then cross back over the boundary toward Mexico.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What the?

Not sure what to think of this one.

Although they did not cross through the border patrol station, these armed mexican military soldiers clearly cross over into U.S. territory, pull a vehicle over, and search through it. Alex Jones has a piece on this with a video clip of the event as well:

www.prisonplanet.com...

There has also been numerous reports of mexican military helicopters violating U.S. airspace in recent times.

Gee, I wonder, do THEY have to go through TSA pat-downs and naked x-ray scanners too? Or is that just for the citizens here?

More of our awesomely non-secured borders being displayed, while WE all get searched. What a joke.

www.krgv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Actually I heard it's because the Mexican people want to gather and protest but the Iranian Regime is not letting them!

The great news Americans are becoming so accustomed to uniformed armed men stopping them searching them and asking them their business, they probably didn't even care, because good law abiding citizens never do!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
OP this is in no way disrespect or directed at you... or the fine citizens of Mexico....its more of a general rant...

But are you kidding me?!?!?! Mexico is "invading" the US?
Last time I thought "super power" I thought mexico

Mexico doesnt have what it takes to invade the US...

...nevermind... 10-14 million "alien immigrants" from Mexico already living here... seems like they already have... We might as well face it... he handed over the country to Mexico...

hmmm kinda makes me think too... The US government hasnt really made any real progress keeping illegals out... they dont seem to really care... maybe they are "letting" these illegal immigrants flood into the country... so that when China takes Imperial control of US... The Chinese will think they were confused and invaded Mexico instead... Worthless currency... Mexicans everywhere...

Accidentally invading the wrong country... it happens all the time! just look for example... Iran and Iraq... someone's typo lead the US to invade the wrong country... such a shame

anywho... if Mexico wanted to Invade the US... with the numbers thats already here... it wouldnt take much for them to win...
edit on 15-2-2011 by EvolEric because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Mexico has a military? shouldn't this read Mexico's Drug Lord Army...? Isn't that why Canada said it would never agree to the security union if Mexico was involved....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Best thing to do is have a fire team down there and ambush any insurgents. When there are enough dead mexican patrols on the US side, someone will question.
Sorry i did not watch the "Scare em all Al" video as i try not to listen to any of his distraction, whether it be true or false.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Op, good find and post as always.
People need to really research this and wake up. These kind of happenings/reports are becoming more common along the southern border.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Gee, I wonder, do THEY have to go through TSA pat-downs and naked x-ray scanners too? Or is that just for the citizens here?

The Real Story…

It used to be Americans often invaded Tijuana to go to clubs where shows involving such oddities as donkeys and ping pong balls and Cuban cigars entertained the invaders.

However recently rumors have begun circulating in Mexico that Americans love standing in line to be groped!

Let’s cut to the truck full of soldiers…

Soldier 1: I am telling you essay I seen it with my own eyes they stand in line and wait for their turn to be groped by uniformed guys with guns!

Soldier 2: I think you are crazy heffe!

Solider 1: No it’s true, I have seen it on TV, all we have to do is go up there and stand around with our uniforms and they will line up to be groped by us!

Soldier 2: You are mad

Soldier 1: Look see right up there, they have a line with men in uniforms groping everyone in it, I told you, I told you!

Soldier 2: But we will have to go through that line too, they will grope us!

Soldier 1: Abort, abort, I said abort mission, abort, abort

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Pot calling the Kettle black?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Sorry i did not watch the "Scare em all Al" video as i try not to listen to any of his distraction, whether it be true or false.

Actually, the video is that of the news crew who is investigating this, not AJ's. It's worth a view, even if you ignore the story on prison planet.

LMAO @ proto---That about sums it up. They have less "security" to go thru than us it would appear.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It could have been worse.. This is not the first incursion like this. Mexico had a drone drift across the border and crash into a persons back yard. Police collected it and gave it back. There was also a helictoper incident, again mexican authorities, with the helicopter crossong into Texas..

Niagra Falls New York.

A pursuit started and wound through the streets of Niagra Falls. 4 NFPD units were involved, up to and including pursuing the vehicle across the border into Canada. Of the 4 police, 1 stopped on the canadian side of the border. The other 3 continued the pursuit through Niagra falls - Canada when the suspect hit and killed a bystander. When the suspects vehicle wrecked, the suspect tried running when the area filled with Canadian cops.

A canadian LEO ended up being shot at.

American Police pursuit crosses into Canada

One customs official, who asked not to be identified, said the American police did not radio ahead as is the protocol in cross-border chases, and customs agents were in shock when the truck and four cruisers zoomed through the crossing.

just recently Canada and the Us signed a border agreement that would allow each others military to respond without causing a diplomatic uproar in the event of a disaster. The US Coast Guard and the RCMP have a joint program now, where RCMP officers can take legal action in US waters, and the Coast Guard is the ssame in Canadian waters.

They took the unprecedented step of giving both agencies dual comissions. If an American Coast gurad vessels comes across smugeeling in Canadian waters, they operate as if they are Canadian RCMP (they operate under their authority, and vice versa for canadian officers coming into US waters.

The test area for both is in the Pacific northwest and the great lakes region.

To tie this into what the article is about. there has been discussion about doing test programs on the US mexico border.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This happens every so often in the Texas border towns. It infurates the locals. Our federal government could care less.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
when China takes Imperial control of US... The Chinese will think they were confused and invaded Mexico instead... Worthless currency... Mexicans everywhere...

edit on 15-2-2011 by EvolEric because: Typo

Had to repost this, funny in once sense, very sad in another

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm from Mexico and I honestly don't think that the mexican military will cross into US territory it must be bollocks news like always.!!
don't fall for it.
Mexico has enough crap to deal with here, rather than going to the U.S. to search a vehicles.....even though the US needed some translators, american border patrol must have spanish speaking officers.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sekos
I'm from Mexico and I honestly don't think that the mexican military will cross into US territory it must be bollocks news like always.!!
don't fall for it.
Mexico has enough crap to deal with here, rather than going to the U.S. to search a vehicles.....even though the US needed some translators, american border patrol must have spanish speaking officers.

Actually it happens more often than people think. It just goes unreported because honestly speaking its not that big of a deal. There are still parts of the border that are not adequately marked.

Really cant see mexico launching an invasion, and vice versa with the US. Ive seen video footage of law enforcement on both sides crossing over to assist each other.

If this is just a mistake, then chalk it up and we move on. Technically speaking no law was violated until they clear customs anyways.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mexico invading California?? Apparently your not anywhere around California,Arizona,Texas,Nevada area because they're already here.I live in California and growing up I was a minority and still am today (I'm White) thats why Mexico sucks in the Olympics cause every1 that can run jump or swim is already here...an no I'm not racist I just came back from Latin America and speak spanish

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I dont know what the big deal is. The Americans have been doing this a lot lately them selves
Just not in Mexico.

I just love American attitude.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Mark my words, one of these days something is going to happen and you'll never guess who's going to get blamed.

Thought I'd mash up two recent items. First this one. Okay, Mexico let's rumble.

A few days ago I saw an item about this past hunting season; in Minnesota, there were 600,000 hunters. In my fine state of Michigan, 700,000 and in Pennsylvania, 750,000. Link

Bring it on, we'll be waiting without our orange on. Don't worry, Cabela's sells ghillie suits too so you don't get nervous when you don't see us. Tip: keep your half assed military out of our country. Thanks.

Just thought I'd get that off my chest, sorry for being politically incorrect.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

If history were different.... Al Gore President... well here is a glimpse of the road not taken.

President Al Gore, our 43rd president of the United States.

www.nbc.com...

In deals with Mexico and Immigration, so its on topic

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Remember The Alamo!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join