It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Mexican Military Incursion On U.S. Soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yep. Near where I live.

Nice of the feds to keep up with this.

But they can run a helluva checkpoint 60 miles north, asking everyone who passes if they are a citizen.

Frickin idiots. I swear.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
All I have to say is, I do not want to hear anyone crying if a Mexican soldier gets shot by an American citizen if they overstep a boundary by starting crap with a innocent person or extending authority where there is no authority.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
All I have to say is, I do not want to hear anyone crying if a Mexican soldier gets shot by an American citizen if they overstep a boundary by starting crap with a innocent person or extending authority where there is no authority.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

We are seeing mutiple incursions dealing with Mexican military lately. Trucks crossing the border with armed military personel. The latest has a Mexican milittary helicopter not only crossing the border but landing at a US airport because the pilot thought he was in Mexico and thought the airport was Mexican (apparently the US flag wasn't a clue).

I think its only going to be a matter of time before the drug cartel, playing on the fact that lost mexican soldiers, armed, crossing the border is becoming routine, before they send their own soldiers, dressed as mexican military, across the border and starts either killing people or taking US officals hostage and dragging them back into MExico.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

We are seeing mutiple incursions dealing with Mexican military lately. Trucks crossing the border with armed military personel. The latest has a Mexican milittary helicopter not only crossing the border but landing at a US airport because the pilot thought he was in Mexico and thought the airport was Mexican (apparently the US flag wasn't a clue).

Then that pilot needs to lose their license if he cannot tell where he is with all instrumentation available. If it were an emergency, that would be one thing but.....

I know I would not put my trust in a person claiming to be a pilot if they could not tell where they are.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Good luck convincing Mexian authorities to yank his license.

What I think part of the problem is is the Mexican government is rotating new federal assets into the area and rotating old ones out (bribery issues and loss of effectiveness etc).

They have new military and federal officers who are now in the region, so to give them the benefiet of the doubt about getting lost wouldnt be completely out of line.

My main concern is the fact they keep missing the big signs posted that states This way to the US, in addition to be forced to cross the Rio Grande...

One would think these should be clues.....

If the incursions continue with consistency then we should think about deploying some of our own military assets in the sector to be on the safe side. Right now all that occurs is they mexicans are temporarily detained until their command can be reached and status verified. They are then released and they head back across the border.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by spy66

If history were different.... Al Gore President... well here is a glimpse of the road not taken.

President Al Gore, our 43rd president of the United States.

www.nbc.com...

In deals with Mexico and Immigration, so its on topic

edit on 15-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)
Gore is a fat greedy bastard who created a carbon trading system and fear of humans causing seasons for he and his buddies to get rich. Just like the religions of old who needed to sacrifice something to appease the rain gods or sun god or blamed human sins for a eclipse or drought.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.borderlandbeat.com...

The Obama administration has expanded its role in Mexico’s fight against organized crime by allowing the Mexican police to stage cross-border drug raids from inside the United States, according to senior administration and military officials.

Mexican commandos have discreetly traveled to the United States, assembled at designated areas and dispatched helicopter missions back across the border aimed at suspected drug traffickers. The Drug Enforcement Administration provides logistical support on the American side of the border, officials said, arranging staging areas and sharing intelligence that helps guide Mexico’s decisions about targets and tactics.

Officials said these so-called boomerang operations were intended to evade the surveillance — and corrupting influences — of the criminal organizations that closely monitor the movements of security forces inside Mexico. And they said the efforts were meant to provide settings with tight security for American and Mexican law enforcement officers to collaborate in their pursuit of criminals who operate on both sides of the border.

They are boomerang operations and there being used to do sneek attacks. They are US Mexico joint operations against drug cartels. The US DOD an private contractors (Blackwater) are in Mexico now thy even have a military base in northern Mexico just across the border from California.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wonder how boomerang jives with the military helping drug traffickers (mexican humvees with bales of pot crossing north) and project gun runner where ATF shipped thousands of guns to the cartels?

Makes you wonder what the real story is.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
OP this is in no way disrespect or directed at you... or the fine citizens of Mexico....its more of a general rant...

But are you kidding me?!?!?! Mexico is "invading" the US?
Last time I thought "super power" I thought mexico

Mexico doesnt have what it takes to invade the US...

...nevermind... 10-14 million "alien immigrants" from Mexico already living here... seems like they already have... We might as well face it... he handed over the country to Mexico...

hmmm kinda makes me think too... The US government hasnt really made any real progress keeping illegals out... they dont seem to really care... maybe they are "letting" these illegal immigrants flood into the country... so that when China takes Imperial control of US... The Chinese will think they were confused and invaded Mexico instead... Worthless currency... Mexicans everywhere...

Accidentally invading the wrong country... it happens all the time! just look for example... Iran and Iraq... someone's typo lead the US to invade the wrong country... such a shame

anywho... if Mexico wanted to Invade the US... with the numbers thats already here... it wouldnt take much for them to win...
edit on 15-2-2011 by EvolEric because: Typo

Mexico has been invading the U.S. for the last 100 or so years, they are just doing it in record numbers for the last decade or so.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Joint operations are one thing.... Armed Mexican nationals crossing into the US and firing on American citizens, only to retreat back across the border, is not a joint operation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join