It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien, UFO, where are we now ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Stars for you! +

Yes, this is my very first answer on a post here on ATS, and my english is not perfect, so please be kind to me. I am also a musician, also searching for sounds... and that´s why I wanted to post an answer to your post, cause, your post, or questions are for me right on the spot.

I have also noticed that people here just loves to speak all at the same time and often it leads to other threads, post or other peoples agendas. Perhaps it is a way to just dismantle a topic, lead us all away from the core. To not disscus the real questions... make us unsure about it all... true or false, false or true... debating it here, and not joining together, to demand real answers from our goverments. Of course the "disclosure project" might try to do just that, but that is not enough, we need to act our self if we really want to know, don´t we? Otherwise, we just follow someone elses agenda...

But I am positive, I think we are closer to get our answers, but for that to happen, we also need to act, not just debating it here. But what to do, I don´t know...? Perhaps one self should try to establish their own contact with what´s out there....? Cause, yes I know that they are, no proof, but just a feeling.

So, to the sounds.... What sounds are you looking for? And what kind of music are you in to? Me, myself is more in to electroacustic / experimental music and sounds... so no lyrics here...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wecommunicatenow

my english is not perfect too

I have also noticed that people here just loves to speak all at the same time and often it leads to other threads, post or other peoples agendas. Perhaps it is a way to just dismantle a topic, lead us all away from the core. To not disscus the real questions... make us unsure about it all... true or false, false or true... debating it here, and not joining together, to demand real answers from our goverments. Of course the "disclosure project" might try to do just that, but that is not enough, we need to act our self if we really want to know, don´t we? Otherwise, we just follow someone elses agenda...

my grandfather told me, when you look at images of war, innocent people die on television you know your part of responsibility?
if you allow your government to do that, then you are also responsible
and this is the whole problem our blind trust, there are many who will tell you no I do not agree with the government but it will not take the decision to act they wait for a mass effect . I am the first act that way, fear of ridicule, fear my liberty be deprived, fear, fear and even fear.

I'm angry against myself because I do not take the right decision, every time I tell
we vote
we pay,
so why do we have that fear.
it's very strange.

we can blow an entire governments , we are much more numerous,but we wait, we look like sheep.

so I agree with you should be united but even the Disclosure Project has not reached to Federated people
and the only thing you got from is mockery...

i realy don't know... time to time i wish i have the power to do it, going against the world wake up my innerself
i am ashamed of what we become...

So, to the sounds.... What sounds are you looking for? And what kind of music are you in to? Me, myself is more in to electroacustic / experimental music and sounds... so no lyrics here...

i do electro, a littel pop, some guitare and i sing
i work with ableton live and i was looking for big fat cheezy bass
look for mr edgy on google .

edit on 16-2-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here's my thoughts on the subject:

Life elsewhere in the universe, or even the same galaxy? Yes, very much so. Given the number of stars out there, and given the evidence for planets, there is going to be a lot of critters out there. Chemistry is chemistry, and physics are physics, so when the conditions are right for long enough - things are going to be popping up and swimming or crawling about. (The majority of that is still stuff you could put in a petri-dish and look at under microscope slides.)

Evolution still happens given enough time. Which leads to the next question.

Intelligent life? Much more rare if we look at the history of our own planet. If you'd count us as being intelligent, I'd also say that there are about a dozen other species that would take our place at the top if we weren't around. (Elephants, great apes, cetaceans, parrots, octopus, and a few others. These animals do think, and have some complex social order and communication that we're not giving enough credit for.) Considering all the millions of species on this one planet, that makes higher intelligence that we know about a rare thing.

Intelligent life with technology? That seems like hitting the lotto jackpot. Not impossible, but dang it's going to be hard. We, as a modern human species, have been around for something like 40,000 years. Writing and its civilizing factors is only about 5000 years old... And our ability to use electricity is about 150 years old... And then having stuff like electronics is 70 years. And it's not just that we're clever and able to manipulate our environment, but that enough of the resources to do so were available on the surface. If we had a different mindset, physiology, or the geology of this planet were different enough that the copper or iron age never happened... Where would we be now? Not discussing this topic on the internet, that's for sure. (Intelligence on its own doesn't account for enough.)

Not ruling it out as impossible, but the odds have made anyone able to get here from another planet a very select few. We're barely scratching the surface of elsewhere in our own solar system as it is.

Now if they're coming here, it seems that all the evidence points to a scenario where they really don't want us to know that they're coming here. Because if they did, they really would be showing up everywhere and anywhere they wanted. What could we do about it? Anyhow, the reason for staying quiet if they're here is obvious. Not because they're nefarious, but rather because there's nothing to learn through interference. If you were to go to a wildlife preserve and all (and I mean all) the animals ran up going "feed me! feed me!" what would you as a casual observer be able to learn about their behavior and role in the environment? Not all that much. Also the abduction phenomena has way too many parallels to tag and release that our own biologists and nature conservationists do that it's uncanny. So if aliens are occasionally poking and prodding humans, it's not because they're evil - but they're generally concerned and wanting to know about our health as a species.

So... The zoo hypothesis in my book seems like the strongest case for the Fermi Paradox.

When will there be contact and full disclosure? It will be when we figure out enough to reach another star system ourselves. Obviously, its at that point when we're no longer safely kept in a "wilderness preserve" but able to get into the aliens backyards and reach out and touch someone. For that very reason, we'll be worth having a chat with.

So if you want to know a lot more about aliens? Work on figuring out an improved economic model that presents more equity in having chances for success, quit being so greedy (and having more than two kids counts as greedy too) and consider long term sustainability (treat resources as limited even if they don't seem that way), look for alternative and better energy resources, and finally if we can get this gravity thing licked... We'll be heading out into the neighborhood and getting to know our neighbors.

So why am I skeptical? Because too many people want to make a buck or have an agenda to push. If aliens are here and wanted us to know, they're really let us know. Why do I follow the UFO topic then? I'll watch to watch, maybe I'll get a lucky chance to see real aliens slip up. (By the very nature of non-contact and the Fermi Paradox, they're very secretive.) Yet more than likely it's some other human pulling yet another stunt. In either case, it's going to be entertaining.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

I really like what I just read

somehow I follow you on your reasoning, why try to make contact with beings who can not be agree one with the others or respected their own environment ... we have much to learn from animals ... I wonder if the way they do and I talk about some video where you see ginuine UFO that is not part of experience ... Maybe they'll say we can show our ufo and see how the subject reacted, it would be funny ...

Now nobody can really know...

you say you are skeptical then imagines that I am a being from elsewhere and I'm trying to make contact with humans let say I'm doing anthropology
and I am no different from you I'm talking physically and I'll let you discover my true nature that is part of the experience

how will you react? you think people will believe you, will you believe me

Now nobody can really know...

we are all skeptical, but we all want to know
This is what makes the aliens can fly quietly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join