It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for practicioners of dragon magick.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey all.

Trying to find some serious practitioners of dragon magick. I am interested in the entering the dragons mouth ritual.

I have a few questions i would like to ask over tells.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, Care to share a link for this? I have never heard of it..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

What the hell is the dragon mouth ritual?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

It appears to be a Pagan/Wiccan ritual

scribd.com

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

This is my first time hearing of "Dragon Magick" as well, and I've been studying occultism and writing books and papers on it for nearly 30 years. Must be something new.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
try hell.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Why are you using magic with a "k"?

Why have you not responded to the questions from posters regarding "dragon magick" and how you define it?

Are you an initiate of a mystery school teaching magick but does not have anyone qualified to teach "dragon magick"?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Hey all.

Trying to find some serious practitioners of dragon magick. I am interested in the entering the dragons mouth ritual.

If any old men claiming to be wizards say they want to show you how to do the entering the dragons mouth ritual then don't get into the car with them and tell your parents kiddo.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Underworlds

It's not new.

In deference to OP, I am sure OP will explain the particulars of this magickal form and why OP is combing the internet/ATS for a Teacher.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Im combing the internet because i am seeking an objective to my personal life person who can answer a few questions i have.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What are those questions?

This is a very serious endeavor that poses no small threat to your person and sanity.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Could you explain to me you experience with the ritual of entering the dragons mouth?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I am glad you are going forward so carefully. I can answer your questions....

After you answer the questions of all who have posted, thus far, including me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

im looking for people with prior knowledge unof the internet.

What the hell is the dragon mouth ritual?

I am sorry, but i am not looking to inform on this one sorry.

Why are you using magic with a "k"?

I just like the way it looks haha.

Are you an initiate of a mystery school teaching magick but does not have anyone qualified to teach "dragon magick"?

Looking for outside source.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Fair enough...I realize now you are just doing research and have no intention of doing the operation. That is good.

I recommend you google Crowley, dragon ritual you will get much information.

Note: This is old school, foolish and banned. It's never practiced now and as updated, no longer classified as black magick, because it is not used against life, animal or human. The reason it is not, is you have to sacrifice yourself. That is the test of the dragon's mouth now...you sacrifice yourself.

Into the dragon's (demon's) mouth...your mental discipline determines if you make it out of it's ass. The poster who said "in hell". That was the most accurate post.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Is this the same thing as Crowley's little game where he would descend himself into the deepest psychological torture to strengthen his spirit or some such thing? If so I'm pretty sure thats what drove him mad in the end and it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

I love this stuff but all the people who try Crowley's rituals have a bad habit of going off the deep end.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Ah, this might help, it is as real as it gets!

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
try hell.
lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Okay I admit you made me laugh. But in all honesty I feel like that is a little rude to someone who has asked a legitimate question. Why is it that just because someone doesn't feel something is serious they decide it is okay to mock a person who obviously does?

If this is from one of Crowley's traditions it is every bit as serious as any ritual that happens in the Vatican or any established religion or spirituality. And even if it isn't from a respected Order or "Secret" Society if a person takes it seriously mocking it is plain rude.

Granted I've taken my pot shots in the past and I'm not perfect (heck I even laughed at the joke) but I just feel like people on here feel like it is perfectly acceptable to mock any new age or other spiritual belief that doesn't conform to main stream.

If we want a real debate examining the merits of different spiritual beliefs and religions that could be fun, but not here.

In short: Inappropriate.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Looking for outside source.

Your looking in the wrong place. The source of all magic is within! Rituals and talismans are simply props to focus energy. Your motives for which you seek to use magic are more important then the magic itself, for wrong motive leads to the dark or left hand path, right motive leads to light or the right hand path. Seek the light within friend follow the highest you know and your soul will guide you to the magic when you are ready for it.
edit on 15-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join