It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother shot twice with a Taser after she was arrested for leaving baby in car to go to tanning salon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

you forgot about the fat parents don't deserve kids. take 'em away.
and the people who eat meat dont deserve kids. take 'em away
and people who refuse to eat meat don't deserve kids. take 'em away.
ETC!
so it's like walking a tight rope to have kids these days. cause if one side don't get your kids, the other just might.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
you leave a kid in harms way you deserve whatever comes your way....i wouldn't leave my 7 month old son alone in my own living room for more than few minutes to use the bathroom.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by undo

a bit odd that it's suddenly okay to use on a young mom

Case-by-case...and in this case she got what she deserved. And from the looks of this mug shot, I think she should have been body slammed as well...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f45ffe60df43.jpg[/atsimg]

But thanks for caring undo...

Am I right to assume you don't like women very much? Who are you to decide she should be body-slammed, because you don't like the way she looks?
Parenting classes, yes. Tasering, no. Don't be a hypocrite.
V.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbc650mike
She learned her lesson. Next time she'll bring the baby into the tanning booth with her, like a good mother would. Haha! Poor kid though, has a moron for a mom. She deserved a Taserin for that no doubt.

What a creepy comment... Can I give you a Taserin for your lack of writing ability? No? Well then...
Have just followed the link. I have a niece just like this girl, she even looks like her. Lucky for her children, my sister and her husband watch over them all.
I have no doubt that my niece (albeit she's dumb as toast) really does love her babies, and that the woman who is the subject of the article also loves hers.
She just needs educating not 'taserin'...
V.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

It's called sarcasm, I guess it had to be pointed out to you. I'm sorry I didn't use perfect grammar on the internet, will you forgive me? Why are people defending this P.O.S? I used to baby sit my neice everyday at age 18 and she was 3 months, and I never, EVER thought about leaving her alone for 1 sec. This little girl doesn't deserve a baby.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Doomzilla

sometimes i add "ka" to it. so it would be KABONKERS. lol wonder where that's from. lol i think it was from a cartoon, when i was a kid.

new moms make quite a few mistakes. just for the record. usually your first child is your test child lol the one that breaks ya in and teaches you not only about life and love, but about many other things as well. we learned from the mistakes we made with our first child, so when our next 2 came along, they benefitted from it.

So did you leave your child outside on a hot day while you went tanning? If you did than that was very selfish of you to do. You could have taken the child to the beach and tanned together rather than leave the child in the car with a risk of overheating or someone breaking in an stealing the child.

People get angry when people leave dogs in the car on a warm day so why should a child be any different?

if her hormones were wildly fluctuating, her baby collicky, no one to babysit for her, perhaps an absentee father, this all adds up to major stress attacks for first time moms. not saying what she did was right, but sometimes your stress level can get so high, you have to find some way to escape it. she just chose one of the many wrong ways, in america. had she lived somewhere else, probably wouldn't have been the same.

IF's can be applied to anything to make it difficult to understand. What if her baby died? what if her baby was kidnapped? what if someone accidentally hit the car and crippled the baby?

Another BIG mistake she made was leaving the engine running which makes it easier for someone to steal the car.

The best way is to have not went tanning and avoid this situation altogether. What the hell is more important to people their baby or a bloody tan?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Do people buy condoms and use them as water bombs?

What is going on, with all these unfit young parents?

Hello, use condoms - and, girls, always have condoms in case that idiot does not.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

you know, i think now would be a good time too, to remind everyone that there are no state run mental institutions. crazy people are often put in prison. imagine, you have a medical condition like a bi-polar disorder, and they put you in prison for it, instead of sending you to a medical facility for mental health care. or you have a gimp foot, and they put you in prison for it, instead of a hospital. lol it's an exaggeration yes, but not as much as you might think. in the usa, all our mentally ill people are in prison! it's a human rights tragedy of epic proportions.

Is that true? Good grief, that's terrible.
If people need help, they need it regardless of their income...
Vicky

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

If someone hasn't said it yet. CHILDREN HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DIE in vehicles because of negligent beast like this. If this serves as a message to negligent parents, well so be it. The child is alive, an hour later the child may not have been. I hope the child is taken away from her. If the mother needed to get a licence for This precious child, she whould of been REGECTED. TEST FAILED. She doesn't deserve a child. Tazered, She is lucky thats the worst she got. 2 hits with a tazer, or ONE DEAD KID? WHAT would you choose? Bet i know what one. Just my thoughts.
edit on 15-2-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)
And i do have the right to speak as my Parents neglected me, my brother and my little sister. We were lucky we got fed sometime's. A jolt up the their arse of my so called parent every now and then MAY have made them think twice about child neglect. But what would you know?

edit on 15-2-2011 by meathed because: lots of mistakes

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

I agree with you. If a women,man a human being needs help,we should be obliged to help.I was a bit over the top in my first statement. I think if shes resisting arrest,she should have been tazered though. Glad the police,this time,didnt use the thing,like its battery needed to be ran out.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

As a parent of both my own and an adopted child, is there a tighter bond with natural children over an adopted one? Yes, because your natural child reminds you of other people you love as well as your own childhood as they remind you of yourself. Is that difference significant? Not really, its a subtle thing. There is no way that this kid would not be better off in another setting, whether that is another family or a well run institution. I know that I'll get grief about the institution bit, but it is a better thing than being with an incompetent and neglectful parent. Why? Because in an institutional setting the childs notion of trust and the conception of what a loving family is is not destroyed like it is when she is living with trash like this woman

I take it you're a father and not a mother, or you couldn't talk such complete tripe!
As for saying the child would be better off with anyone other than her mother, nonsense. When I was a child, my father was working, my mother was often ill, and we had no rellies in New Zealand to look after us while Mum was in hospital and Dad working long hours.
We ended up in foster homes. All we could ever think of was getting home to our real mother and father, no matter how nice the foster parents were, or how rich compared to our own parents. No matter that our dad was an alcoholic, and our Mum was sometimes flakier than a popular chocolate bar.
Adoptive parents and foster parents can be nice, they can be good people, but they can never be the real parent, and they should never even try.
Vicky

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think by the looks of this "mother" , SHE DOESN'T DESERVE A CHILD AT ALL!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

taser ? i would have double taped her to the head

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Vicky32

It's called sarcasm, I guess it had to be pointed out to you. I'm sorry I didn't use perfect grammar on the internet, will you forgive me? Why are people defending this P.O.S? I used to baby sit my neice everyday at age 18 and she was 3 months, and I never, EVER thought about leaving her alone for 1 sec. This little girl doesn't deserve a baby.

Yeah, okay, you got me, I didn't know you were being sarcastic (I am not neuro-typical). I would never leave my baby either, (I brought up two sons alone) but even so, give her a break!
Tasers can kill, I suppose you know that?
Vicky
PS - People keep going on about kids dying from heatstroke in cars - and about how the woman should have taken her baby to the beach for a tan - correct me if I am wrong, it's winter there, ok? We're the ones having a heatwave, not you! If she took the baby to the beach and it got sick from the cold, you'd all be cursing her for that, right?
The article said something about her turning the engine on so the heater would work.
edit on 15/2/11 by Vicky32 because: To add something...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Vicky
SO CAN LEAVING YOUR CHILD IN THE CAR. get that in your head.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Originally posted by Vicky32

Vicky
SO CAN LEAVING YOUR CHILD IN THE CAR. get that in your head.

Hey, I am not defending her actions - I am just getting a bit bothered by the over-reaction and the hatred spewed at her!
If she wasn't a single mother, would y'all hate her so bad? I read a true story about a married daddy who left his 9 year old daughter in his car while he went and hit the booze. The child lost her feet, because the heater stopped running and she froze before daddy thought of coming back.
No repercussions for him! (Other than his own conscience - eventually).
Vicky

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

I was lucky my Grandmother and my aunty were able to take care of my brother my sister and me and we didn't have to get fostered out. I couldn't imagine what your world was like. I don't think it's the mother that has got everyone worked up. Its negligent parents in general that seems to be the problem. The children matter more than a tan. Thats it. The sex of the parent dont count. Like i said if she needed a licence for a child, she would of been DENIED. She would of failed at the question. WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT, A CHILD OR A SUNTAN? We know what she answered dont we?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
F**K TASER WIELDING COPS!!

Anyways, she definatly deserved some form of punishment for risking the childs life like that but tasers? NO!
Regarding the question if she should lose the baby or "the right to bear children" well NO. If her parents are not able to help care for it or help teach her how to care for it then she needs help from somewhere else.
Taking the baby away is not helping, if she was not cared for properly as a child her self then how would she know how to care for a child? No one just "knows" how to do this and everyone that needs it should get coursing and help on how to care for a child!
edit on 15-2-2011 by Vampiri because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I don't see any problem with the tasering this 19 year old women.

She leaves her own flesh and blood child in a car whilst she goes and beautifies and indulges herself this is just a clear example of how selfish and immature young mums are.

They should throw the book at her and take away the child period!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
reply to post by Vicky32

I was lucky my Grandmother and my aunty were able to take care of my brother my sister and me and we didn't have to get fostered out. I couldn't imagine what your world was like. I don't think it's the mother that has got everyone worked up. Its negligent parents in general that seems to be the problem. The children matter more than a tan. Thats it. The sex of the parent dont count. Like i said if she needed a licence for a child, she would of been DENIED. She would of failed at the question. WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT, A CHILD OR A SUNTAN? We know what she answered dont we?

Well, we were lucky, because my Mum recovered pretty much, and we did get to go home... I hate to think what might have happened if she hadn't, because of having no extended family in New Zealand. I know my Dad would have done everything he possibly could to keep us!
Negligent parents yes, I see the point, even if I still think tasering her won't help anyone, least of all her baby!
Vicky

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join