Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mother shot twice with a Taser after she was arrested for leaving baby in car to go to tanning salon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Mother shot twice with a Taser after she was arrested for leaving baby in car to go to tanning salon

www.dailymail.co.uk

A woman had to be shot with a Taser twice after she was arrested for leaving her seven-month-old daughter in her car while she went to a tanning salon.
Ashley Agerenza, 19, has been charged with child abuse, resisting arrest and battery of a police officer after an incident outside Extreme Tan and Smoothies in St Petersburg, Florida.
Police said she first took the child inside the salon, but was told she could not leave the baby while she had a tanning session.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
And in todays TWILIGHT ZONE news section...

This is another one of those stories that just really boggles the mind on too many levels to even count.

Where is Planned Parenthood when society actually NEEDS them, to prevent folks like this from procreating (I'm sure I'll get hammered for that. lol).

A double tazer light up for what I can only surmise is a gal who is not the most mentally balanced to begin with.

I feel sorry for her kid. Hopefully she has someone in the family that can take better care of her, or this is one of those cases where CPS is WARRANTED in protecting the kid imho.

Crazy world...

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

She should be jailed. They should force her to be drug tested and get a warrant and toss her home and see if there are illegal substances there. Obviously she should not be receiving any public assistance at all since she can afford tanning.

Nothing will happen to this woman. She will go to a mandated parenting class where they go through business like "Now Jane, it is not OK to leave your baby in a car unattended, OK dear" and "Jane, when its cold out, your baby need to have warm clothes on" stuff like that

The kid should be taken away and she should have all parental rights removed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i bet that tazer hurt after that tanning session. on one hand we can blame the media for making women feel the need to be perfect etc.... but she is obviously a moron who would have probably have left the kid for some other reason anyway.

i hope she burnt, i mean learnt her lesson

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

shaking my head,,,,,,

she needs a TAN?? in FLORIDA????

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The part I can't understand is why she was tazed only twice.

I'd have killed the battery.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Taserred?

Is that it?

How stupid or how low is her intelligence, "oH I Need To Top Up my Tan", oh its oks Ill leave my baby in the car,for 10 minutes.

Complete idiot. She gives mothers a bad name!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I know I will feel the heat for this, but...

They should have tasered her a few times in the ovaries for cripe's sake. Maybe it would save her from spawning more children that she can neglect.

Mental imbalance has naught to do with being selfish. That is exactly what this was. You have kids... Your needs and wants are no longer top priority. Atleast they shouldn't be. If someone had stolen the car she would have been perfectly tanned to get on the tv and cry about how much she loved her child.

Irresponsible and could have led to a much worse outcome.

edit on 2/14/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What and IDIOT!

People like this dont deserve kids.

As someone who can't have kids this bothers me to no end! I get so mad when I see stupid parents like this. I feel bad for the child. What kind of life will this child have if the mother is this careless when the child is only 7mths?!

Seriously what normal person would leave their kid in the car to tan? No normal person that is who! No real parent with a brain would do this. My god it's scary to think what she does with the kid at home.

Just by reading her FB posts sounds like the mother is a real winner.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey lets decapitate her while were at it folks...

are you kidding me ???

She had to get her TAN on !!!!

That was sarcasm wrapped in ..... thats right ... Sarcasm.

Seriously though..... this kind of things is bound to happen to a generation being raised on "Teen Mom" and " Jersey Shore".

Trashy is Classy now..... but the joke doesnt end there..... imagine what the world will be like in say.... 20 years ??

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Agreed!

The younger generation loves the trashy tv and loves to live by it. It's disturbing!

Look at shows like Teen Mom and Enaged And Underage. Those are horrible shows to be on TV for teens or anyone for that matter.

Id hate to imagine what it's like in 20yrs unless something changes but it seems like the trashier you are the more popular you become. Sick.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

i knew a girl who was 19 years old and still didn't know how to operate a vacuum cleaner, so i don't think every example that makes it to the news, is about a person with all the necessary life training / examples. a class where they train people how to raise their kids, is not such an unusual or unnecessary thing. could be redundant for some, but there's always going to be that person who was never taught nor given good examples to mold themselves after.
edit on 14-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
btw, i thought it was the general concensus of ATS, that tasers were inhumane. a bit odd that it's suddenly okay to use on a young mom (even if she's not a shining example of motherhood, tasering and potentially killing her should not be an option.)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ahhh....the best country in the world....the good ole USA. Only there would you a taser a 19 year old mother who left her child outside.

This is very common is certain countries overseas. In Sweden for example, it is very common to do the same. They believe babies need to nap outside, even in the very cold, bundled up outside. The Mom's all go to lunch or shop inside & leave their babies in the pram outside. There is ZERO fear that someone will steal your baby. People just do not do that there. This also very common in Denmark as well.

Reminds me of this picture in Iceland....I imagine the entire female population with children would all be tasered and put in jail.

reykjavikdailyphoto.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

a bit odd that it's suddenly okay to use on a young mom

Case-by-case...and in this case she got what she deserved. And from the looks of this mug shot, I think she should have been body slammed as well...

But thanks for caring undo...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

you should care too. i'm seeing visions of muslims with tasers killing half their female population with tasers cause their wrists are showing.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
GTL....that is Gym, Tan, Laundry for those not following jersey shore ...

not BGTL Baby gym tan laundry....hahahahahhaa
edit on 14-2-2011 by rushunt because: im a moron

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
good for her ,

shes a suntan dope fiend

i have -30c and still get a tan by walking outside

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
dimensional detective

i'm starting to suspect that someone with a very anti-female agenda is behind the slant put on this article if i was you, i'd read the article carefully first, and then consider what it's really saying.

facelift

now it's okay to body slam her too, because of her face? we don't know squat about this person other than the little bit in the article. i realize she behaved inappropriately but didn't we come to the conclusion that TASERS were inhumane?

do you suggest her photo proves she's not a human being?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

she was humane ( i´ll assume) until she left for her tanning session and left her child in her car ,

id put the custody of the child to her parents and put her in civil services tending elderly and disabled for 6 months

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join