It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Anunnaki really Reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by LUXUS

The anunaki ...
Here is an intresting finding when searching for aki.
Lots and lots of asian girls.
www.google.ro...

My opinion is that anunaki is asian in nature, AN represents the word "year " in latin.
We may be very well a mix of anunaki, not pure blood tho.

The White race didn't exist until the time of Atlantis, basically the "gods" chose the Asian race to mate with and the result was the White race. The white race is closest to those of India, look at some Indians who have skin pigment abnormality and you would think they were Cauc-asians

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by LUXUS

Having studied on this for many years, in my own opinion, the Annunaki and Reptilians are not the same. I do believe a collusion took place between the two, and that it was the Annunaki, with the help from Sirius, that created what we know as mankind.womankind.
The Reptilians are the true owners of this planet, they were here long before that Annunaki came, and long before man/womankind walked the Earth. Early man, probably with help from the Annunaki Gods, drove the Reptilians underground, where they live even today. Their Royalty are the The Draco. (Scroll down the page)

Astronomers say Draco's glow is the beginning of time

Draco (constellation)

My research would confirm most of that. Howver, Look at the book of Enoch. Annunaki seems to a branch of watcher or Fallen Angel...Nephilim if you will. And reptilians would most certainly be the "old ones" or "landlords" of earth. Most definitely here before any of us or the Annunaki so my research says.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As far as I know Annunaki are not repitilians. My theory is that reptilians are original inhabitants of this planet that come from Dinosaur Era. Then, after great catastrophe when dinosaurs came into extinction. Reptilians somehow managed to survive. Then mammals came. Another intelligent species evolved, Neanderthals. Reptilians and Neanderthals were living on one planet at the same time. Question is,whether reptilians were hiding somewhere deep underground, or they were living side by side with neanderthals at that time.
Well, then Annunaki came, they used their genetic engineering and combined their dna with dna of neanderthals (its confirmed that some humans have part of their dna, I think blonds, if I am right) and created us.
You know, even scientists cannot figure out, where we came from. We humans just appeared, out of nowhere.
That would explain where we came from and who created us.
We wiped neanderthals (or maybe not, maybe they evolved into "Bigfoot", "Sasquatch",etc. , they bear some similiarities), since we are better in many ways.
We look like Annunaki becase we were made in their image. However, we have hybrid dna. They came here for gold, mined it with our help. Mated with our women, created giants. Giants roamed Earth once, mainly before Great Flood, which is described in many books. Great Flood wiped out most of the giants (I believe there are still some living, but only very few) and many humans and very possibly destroyed Atlantis if it ever existed.
Since Atlantis is being described as island with highly advanced civilisation, it could be the "mainland", or "capital" of Annunaki/humans on Earth at that time.
Have I figured it out? I think so.

Why are we being taught fake history?
edit on 14-2-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
double post,sorry

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

When did the mating take place ? Pre summeria ? or after. There is an indication that we were taller before
ancient summeria.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
As far as I know Annunaki are not repitilians. My theory is that reptilians are original inhabitants of this planet that come from Dinosaur Era. Then, after great catastrophe when dinosaurs came into extinction. Reptilians somehow managed to survive. Then mammals came. Another intelligent species evolved, Neanderthals. Reptilians and Neanderthals were living on one planet at the same time. Question is,whether reptilians were hiding somewhere deep underground, or they were living side by side with neanderthals at that time.
Well, then Annunaki came, they used their genetic engineering and combined their dna with dna of neanderthals (its confirmed that some humans have part of their dna, I think blonds, if I am right) and created us.
You know, even scientists cannot figure out, where we came from. We humans just appeared, out of nowhere.
We wiped neanderthals (or maybe not, maybe they evolved into "Bigfoot", "Sasquatch",etc. , they bear some similiarities), since we are better in many ways.
We look like Annunaki becase we were made in their image. However, we have hybrid dna. They came here for gold, mined it with our help. Mated with our women, created giants. Giants roamed Earth once, mainly before Great Flood, which is described in many books. Great Flood wiped out most of the giants (I believe there are still some living, but only very few) and many humans and very possibly destroyed Atlantis if it ever existed.
Since Atlantis is being described as island with highly advanced civilisation, it could be the "mainland", or "capital" of Annunaki/humans on Earth at that time.
Have I figured it out? I think so.

We are we being taught fake history?

From my understanding the Annunaki are demons or Fallen Angels that were once of us but after fornicating with our women were damned by the almighty. Giants you speak of were Nephilim as you will see in the book of Enoch. You have the just of it but i would suggest digging a little deeper. The whole idea is that the Annunaki or Fallen Angels needed to mess with DNA as well as mate with human women to try and create a body of which they could live in...more importantly one as close to ours as possible. They are 1 part of the great deceivers of which you can correlate are underground base in Los Dulces with. Supposedly alot of mixed breeding and DNA splicing going on with scientists down there to reach the ultimate goal/agenda. Science as we know it is messing with Gods work, all this business of cloning is all part of their agenda and not helpful to us.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

They are aliens from this world but do they live on other planets at the moment or are they hiding in the hollow areas of the Earth?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Why are we being taught fake history?

Blondes have neanderthal DNA? Is that why they are so stupid?

But on a serious note, it does seem that human evolution made a quantum leap at a certain point in history and some scientists think it would have been impossible without some kind of genetic manipulation.

We are being taught fake history because the wealthy elite want supreme dominance over our bodies AND minds.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You know, even scientists cannot figure out, where we came from. We humans just appeared, out of nowhere

That's actually not true at all. We know that humans shared a common ancestor with the great apes, like the chimpanzee. It has been shown numerous times that humans were created when 2 chromosomes fused together resulting in us having 23 pairs of chromosomes instead of 24.

Human chromosome 2

Video

And with regard to the Neanderthal DNA, that only proves that we interbred with them

"Those of us who live outside Africa carry a little Neanderthal DNA in us," said Pääbo, who led the study. "The proportion of Neanderthal-inherited genetic material is about 1 to 4 percent.

Neanderthal genome
edit on 14/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That's actually not true at all. We know that humans shared a common ancestor with the great apes, like the chimpanzee. It has been shown numerous times that humans were created when 2 chromosomes fused together resulting in us having 23 pairs of chromosomes instead of 24.

They did not fuse by chance, it's no accident.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

If you'd actually watched the video, you would have realised that it explains everything. But then again, I wouldn't expect you to understand any of it if you believe we were created by aliens

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

You would think, did fusing chromosones happen to one isolated case ? or to the entire species ?
Also you may ask your self why other species did not fuse chromosones ?
So over night we magicly fuse the 2nd chromosones and evolve from all other species that have not fused chromosones for milions and milions of years.

I must say I agree the chromosones fused but it may be very well that they were fused by engineering.
edit on 15-2-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

In the above video it is stated that the Melanocortin 1 receptor gene is 350000 years older then the genome of homo sapien sapien. I don't know how they know that but it is stated nevertheless.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well, from my understanding of biology I'd presume it would have occurred to just one individual, who then reproduced and their genes were passed on. Other species may have arisen because of fused chromosomes, we just haven't fully sequenced the genomes of many animals that still exist

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by LUXUS

When did the mating take place ? Pre summeria ? or after. There is an indication that we were taller before
ancient summeria.

It was before the flood, before the building of the tower of Babylon. We are not all from the line of Adam and eve that is impossible. Adam and Eves lineage is special, the grail blood line!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey, did anybody watch the SuperBowl? Check out Jimmy Johnson's eyes! Looks like he maybe a hybrid or something!?! www.youtube.com...

"Look into my eyes and tell me what it is you see in me
Would you look into my eyes?
Look into my eyes and tell me what it is you see in me
Could you tell me what you see?" - Bone Thugs N Harmony

edit on 29-3-2011 by SLAPurMAMA because: Wrong link

edit on 29-3-2011 by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptohayt

So are you going to go through every single Reptilian thread posting your ridiculous link?
Do you really need to bump every single one of these threads with the same thing?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That's what spam shills do.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join