It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Sundance Film Festival

In the breathtaking, remote wilderness of southwestern Oregon, Sarah Smith, a hydrologist, embarks on an expedition to conduct a government water survey. An intrepid outdoors woman, Sarah craves a solo journey so she can reconnect with herself and nature. Venturing deep into the forest, she intuits another presence. Gradually, the elusive figure reveals himself to be a Sasquatch, and the two interact tentatively. As their bond intensifies, Sarah finds she must take bold steps to protect the Big Man’s privacy, as well as her own.

For anyone who believes in Bigfoot, this movie looks like it would be very interesting. Apparently it was just recently made, and if anyone knows where I could watch it, please let me know!
Just thought I'd share, enjoy

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

So the lady's got an eye for the hairy ones. I didn't get to see any movie, just a fantasy confirmation.
edit on 14-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Oh....not that kind of Bigfoot movie, but a "real" "Movie" movie

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Yes, as much as I would love to see new, real-life high quality video of a bigfoot, this seems to be the next best thing until such video is made

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
At first I was pleased, I'd take a good monster movie over Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher exchanging meaningful looks and pseudo-earthy innuendo any day of the week.
But instead we get Lily Rabe and a guy in a monkey suit exchanging meaningful looks and pseudo-earthy innuendo.

*Le sigh*

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I think it is a sequel to Harry and Max

The ever-adventurous Christopher Munch returns for the first time since Harry And Max (2004) with an ambitious, warm-hearted drama about the Sasquatch - also known as Bigfoot - the mythical ape-like creature that is alleged to inhabit the forests of the US Pacific Northwest. Using actors inside Sasquatch suits and heavy prosthetic makeup, Munch tells the story in a no-frills matter-of-fact US independent style and for the most part pulls it off. If he falls prey to didactism about man’s abuse of nature, he achieves more than enough quiet lyricism and transcendent beauty to make up for it.

Article

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

What's the release date, do you know?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, I didn't know about it. I'll have to check this out for sure. By watching the vid in the thread above, it "feels" like a King Kong type of movie. Just my take on it so far regarding the short clip. interesting though for sure.

new topics

top topics

join