It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Toronto Good Quality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Not a star, doesn't twinkle. It could be a planet although it looks bigger to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

That video is a blatant fake created with the intention of generating negative associations with orbs spotted over that region.

The original vid (the 'beings of light' one lasting approx 17 mins) demonstrates an effect of globular frame-like rotations, with the overall orb at relatively high close-up looking like a revolving, 'orientation-shifting' buckminster-fullerine. Rotating and spinning about its nuclear axis; watch carefully and you'll see that all the movements are counter-clockwise, just like the guy who took the video explains in his commentary. He tries to address all the usual complaints against videos of UFOs... EG - using intelligent optical zoom, holding the camera steady, getting the context of where the orb is located relative to the buildings, gives you some idea of distance by explaining how far he is zooming etc etc etc. A cracking recording of a real UFO event imho.

I'm convinced that the footage is genuine, because it demonstrates the sort of visually complex geometric precisions that would be hard to fake in a convincing way. The guy taking the footage also strikes me as sincere; someone who's gotten frustrated by low-quality 'lights in the sky' videos and bought a decent camera to get proper close-ups. Now that he's done this, he's already falling prey to different types of disinfo/ debunking. Perpetual and frustrating debunkings will never stop, until the paradigm shift occurs. Some footage is easier to debunk; this footage is excellent, but doubtless someone will come along with some technical gibberish in a few pages time to tell us why we're all so gullible and stupid etc.

The fact that a hoax video has cropped up soon after makes me certain that something is being hidden. Muddying the waters - disinfo manual, page 1.

edit on 14-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

the videographer is clearly delusional - and incapable of maintaining a coherent train of thought for 17minuites , or reading his own script

@ 01:15 - he zooms out to show the torronto skyline

then :

@ 15:38 - he claims that its " so big " and he is using " no zoom " in a segment that is clearly zoomed forward

my guess - based on the fact he gives us no usefull info :

sirius or venus

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

there are many other people uploading different perspectives of orb like ufo's,

i have put some together in a new thread, here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

i made the thread mainly to discuss the first video i put in the op, it is different from any in this thread and much closer to the object.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
How can anyone call this a GREAT video, it's appallingly bad.

What you are seeing is an over zoomed star, just like the diamond shapes you get with certain digital camera's. Its a creation of the CCD. What he really is looking at is a pinpoint of light and then over zooming it so the CCD digitally tries to create an image from a pin point.

The result is a swirling blob....By all means have a look at other examples of over zoom and digital ccd creation. The simple fact is that this is most likely a star like Sirius with the small amount of atmospheric twinkle.

There's a video taken by an old couple looking across a field with a set of tree's in the distance, suddenly they start seeing very bright lights coming into shot (they turn out to be planes in a landing queue) the person with the camera starts focusing on the lights but over does the zoom and then what were bright dots turn into massive triangles with the same swirling inner effect.

This was just the same thing I described above..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

AAH! Ok, never mind, I watched something else. That was incredible. I can't say what it is, but can't call hoax. Great find. Now I want to see black hole youtube!

S&F

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Since your thinking star, is it possible to figure out if any star or planet would be at that low position over Toronto on
5-1-11 at 5 am?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thought so. I apologise for linking the wrong video at first. The whole black hole thing sounds a little fantastic
who knows...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am convinced it is a planet.
Here is Sirius zoomed in (I made this video for reference a while ago). I have less zoom than our friend.

www.youtube.com.../u/26/yaqvZ-G-Lcg

The reason I think it's a planet and not Sirius is that stars blink, this one does not.

It should be easy to check if Jupiter was visible at Jan 5th 2011 in Toronto. I'll see what I can find.

Cheers

arit

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Check out this video of a UFO over Chile

www.ufo-blogger.com... %28UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here we go. Venus (the icon with the Venus sign...) was at South East. If the video is South East...

picasaweb.google.com...

Regards

arit

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Gave you a star for actually watching the whole thing

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
interesting find

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Thanks and welcome to ATS.

Take a look at the last one I found from UK

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find it much more interesting

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I was going to say Venus. But definitely not a extratestical light ship.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arit_

Well, maybe it is Venus. Good work, it is then a possibility. Obviously it looks larger when Zoomed out so I still don't know.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

ARE you serious?? do you live anywhere near or everherd of Cananda....its was minus 20 yesterday...celcius that is

top topics

<< 1   >>

join