It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: Mubarak falls into coma in Sharm al-Sheikh

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sources: Mubarak falls into coma in Sharm al-Sheikh

www.almasryalyoum.com

Ousted President Hosni Mubarak went into a coma on Saturday at his residence in Sharm al-Sheikh, according to well-informed sources.

Mubarak flew to the Red Sea resort town on Thursday with his immediate family following his final speech, in which he handed over executive authority to former Vice-President Omar Suleiman.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, isn't that funny that as soon as he gets out of power that he goes into a coma.

He knew the game he was playing when he stole and took the billions in payout money. When the house of cards started to fall, they knew he had to be silenced - he knew too much.

Imagine the information he could have leaked.

www.almasryalyoum.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That seems like a bunch of bull, if this is true, there has to be a huge reason behind all this

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had heard reports he is hospitalised in Germany too. Something weird is going on. I'll post the link in.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
He did have cancer, but the timing of the coma seems to be fishy to me....(and yes, I have read that he was sent to Germany - they don't have any doctors in Egypt?)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is already a thread about this HERE

Search is your friend.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Definitely weird timing. Maybe they sent him to Germany to avoid anyone having making an attempt at assassination whilst in care.

www.almasryalyoum.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The story has gained momentum over the past few hours on Twitter and in some news organizations. It shouldn't be hard to confirm--especially if he's in Germany--so I'm wondering (if its really true) why it is taking so long to hit the MSM.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Have we even gotten proof positive that the King of Saudi Arabia isn't dead?

Mibarak should have known better than to eat or drink anything that he didn't obtain all by himself since the day he decided to cross his handlers. Stories like this just make the idea that this was a revolt of the people and about democracy all the more humorous. This had nothing to do with the people, their freedom, their democracy, or anything "good" whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
The story has gained momentum over the past few hours on Twitter and in some news organizations. It shouldn't be hard to confirm--especially if he's in Germany--so I'm wondering (if its really true) why it is taking so long to hit the MSM.

The MSM has to have a little time to put the "appropriate" spin on it. "Networks at work keeping people calm", and all that.

Sinister goings on for sure.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I'm interested in your elaborating on this a bit more.

What do you mean?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Veteranstoday.com was right. I remember reading a rumor about how Mubarak was going to fake an illness and head over to Germany. I would say it is pretty obvious why he is faking it. A lot of people want his head right now, and it looks like he is trying to fake his death.

edit: here is the link... www.veteranstoday.com...

"It is said, that Mubarak will claim to be suffering from an illness requiring medical care. We are told that “care” will be given in Germany."

Notice the date of the article. February 10th
edit on 13-2-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Let's see everyone jumped on Mubarak while he was sick and down. Who is to say that this won't happen to the King of Saudi Arabia too? He's also sick...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It may be possible he had a heart attack or stroke after finding out most of his assets have been frozen, who knows what is really going on here.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I'm interested in your elaborating on this a bit more.

What do you mean?

I mean that I believe that Mubarak did or threatened something that the Elites were opposed to. He (Mubarak) was seen as no longer being fully on board and fully manipulatable, so it was deemed that he would have to go. Because coming right out and displacing a leader has consequences and raises difficult to answer questions, it was mandatory that the international news watching citizenry saw this as being a held down nation demanding change and casting out their own despotic leader. Thus, the media, at the direction of their financial backers, missed no opportunity to remind everyone that they were to cement the concept of Mubarak = EVIL DICTATOR, Revolution Source = Common Citizens, Solution = Election in Spetember (but note the media is already laying the ground for the Elite hand-selected puppet Suleiman to "win" the (s)election... FALSE DEMOCRACY).

The bottom line here is every media claim of Mubarak "thugs", Mubrak's evilness, the people's voices, etc were nothing more than hollow claims with no evidence or proof aside from what that same media was pushing. Truth is, I don't believe Mubarak shut down the internet or banished fringe media from Egypt at all. I believe that the other side of this, the men behind the curtains who actually removed Mubarak enacted these censorships to ensure full control over information that left Egypt. It's somewhat hard to cement such a massive lie in the absence of full informational and media control. They knew they could depend on CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC to "get on board" with the plan and only report the spin the Elite wanted the public to see. The same cannot be said for Joey Bag O'donuts that was planning on uploading his cell phone video footage showing Muslim Brotherhood members taking the protests past the physical violence threshold onto Youtube.

The rest of my meaning is that you cannot allow the target here to survive following disposition or full disagreement. Mubarak was given a poison pill to ensure he won't be sharing his side of the story.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The MSM here in the UK is being inundated by the BAFTA "red carpet" news at the moment. Keeping the sheep informed which celebs are being awarded for being overpaid and underqualified for doing their daily jobs. Not even a mention about anything on Egypt the past few hours.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Looks like just a rumor to me and beans were spilled almost a week ago.

Mubarak may go to German hospital for “prolonged health check”: report -International Business Times February 7, 2011

Mubarak’s Exit to Come Via German Hospital Trip?
-National Review Online February 7, 2011

edit on 13-2-2011 by Regenmacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I have been to Egypt...trust me. if you were really sick you'd rather be in Germany

res

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia

I have been to Egypt...trust me. if you were really sick you'd rather be in Germany

res

hahahahaa
as an egyptian i should be offended...but boy ur right lolol.

hes gonna get 'wacked' incase he snitches on the nwo mafia...him and abdullah..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
It may be possible he had a heart attack or stroke after finding out most of his assets have been frozen, who knows what is really going on here.

Funny exactly what I was thinking too! I'd probably go into a comma too if I found out billions and billions of my money and assets were frozen. They should take every penny he has, split it up and give it to the egyptian citizens. He doesn't deserve any of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join