It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: Mubarak falls into coma in Sharm al-Sheikh

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
Veteranstoday.com was right. I remember reading a rumor about how Mubarak was going to fake an illness and head over to Germany. I would say it is pretty obvious why he is faking it. A lot of people want his head right now, and it looks like he is trying to fake his death.

edit: here is the link... www.veteranstoday.com...

"It is said, that Mubarak will claim to be suffering from an illness requiring medical care. We are told that “care” will be given in Germany."

Notice the date of the article. February 10th
edit on 13-2-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

Fake his death, just like they faked Saddam's death.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
this story has been picked up by:

ats
godlike
rumproast
hindu
daily paul
disclose.tv
liveleak
examiner
stormfront
peeringintodarkness
trueslant
freerepublic
prisonplanet
pidnews
dailymail
irib.ir
expatforum
almasryalyoum
lunaticoutpost
neogaf
twitter
and every other "alternative" new source.

Where's the msm?

Hoax? Viral false meme?

what's up with this slant?:

www.ibtimes.com...

FEBRUARY 7:

U.S. government has devised a plan for the president of Egypt Hosni Mubarak to exit the country gracefully by going to a hospital in Germany to seek medical treatment
[]
The New York Times reported that over the weekend that the US government officials and Egyptian military officials held secret talks regarding this topic.

Sri Oracle
edit on 13-2-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Exactly, where is the MSM. Or is it just a fast flying rumor?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
CBS NEWS
February 13, 2011 9:30 PM EST

Mubarak Mystery: In Egypt, In Germany, In Coma?

www.cbsnews.com...

"He's not in Germany, and he's not on his way," Steffen Seibert, the chief spokesman for German Chancellor Angela Merkel, said Sunday night, according to the Post. "This is a new round of rumors. There is absolutely no information that we have about this, and it would require him a visa to come here. So presumably we would know."

So I believe that gives this subject the "official" stamp of HOAX
edit on 13-2-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
im computer illiterate and dont know how to get a link on here but i did see on google search the cbs.com had few words about it. basically just quoting article above

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Another guy poisoned. Whatever happened to Sharon or Arafat?...... no thing to see here, move along.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

The US Military base in Rammstien is equipped to handle high value personel and Heads Of State former and current as the base around it provides the protection needed.

As to him being taken out is in fact a tad shady if true but think about it this way, these people are always writing things down as some in fact keep and maintain lists that gives them leverage against TPTB as that right there isn't well known by alot of people.

TPTB kept him in power and allowed him to amass that great wealth so he wouldn't squeal whereas they will literately give someone the Presidency of a nation just to keep them silent and to prevent them from stepping out of line. He refused to play ball and is now being dealt with. Nothing else matters but protecting the principle House of Power with these people and they will wipe nations from the planet just to prove a point.

Those that amass the most wealth are those who are the best negotiators.

edit on 13-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
yep, he's faking it or they rubbed him out.
cant piss off the big dogs they don't forget #
edit on 13-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Excellent analysis.This is probably exactly what happened. Geo-political intrigue at it's best/worst. And it leaves Iran just a little bit more surrounded by the U.S. and it's cronies...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Dead men tell no lies.

Cant have the world knowing what he knows can we?.. especially after the US abandoned him.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So let's see it's been five year's since Ariel Sharon lapsed into his comma and HE ant Dead YET ! lol,, is this a contest??

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Opps sorry they must have used the same "Team" lol there u go ,, conspiricy people,, hmmmm

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
U see technically they have not "killed" a forein leader, for instance as in Ariel Sharon's case he is still alive, and possibly stay that way till given some kind of anti-dote lol sorry got carried away,, lol
edit on 13-2-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Have we even gotten proof positive that the King of Saudi Arabia isn't dead?

Mibarak should have known better than to eat or drink anything that he didn't obtain all by himself since the day he decided to cross his handlers. Stories like this just make the idea that this was a revolt of the people and about democracy all the more humorous. This had nothing to do with the people, their freedom, their democracy, or anything "good" whatsoever.

I read your subsequent post, and I believe the possibilities are not as polarized as you state.

I do believe it's very possible that the guy, though a dictator financially propped up by the US ( in order to get him to comply with certain treaties), had a run in with destiny as it relates to his loss of control. Tunisia set this off, and it's continuing to spread like a mustard seed across Yemen, Algeria, etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Why does everyone assume that he's being off'ed? He was a good friend to the US political machine for years.

My thinking is that the US is HELPING him evade enemies by shacking him up at a world class military base in Germany. Hell, he might not even be there for long... or at all! Maybe TPTB are using it as a screen to get him flown elsewhere. Maybe this was just a nice clandestine way of getting their buddy to the 2012 bunker at the New World Airport!

Smoke and mirrors at work, without a doubt.

edit on 14-2-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

He was probably thinking about all that money and popped his cork.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
My guess is that the illness is faked, and the story that he went to Germany for treatment is also fake (to confuse everyone in his whereabouts). He probably went for an emergency plastic surgery to change his face so that he cannot be recognized. You will see he will be around for years to come. With his billions, he can buy himself and his family a new identity.

For all we know, he could have boarded a UFO and took off from Earth right away.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If he is indeed in Germany,then I expect we will hear about the Mubarak family lawyers going to Switzerland and demanding they unfreeze his assets since it will now cause "unneeded suffering." to his family.I think it's a ploy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Funny enough, Germany's "Der Stern" says, they have informations that he is in the UAE.
Officials there say he is not...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It's official:In Coma; in Egypt...

AlMasryAlYoum

Plastic mod complications?
edit on 14-2-2011 by nakiel because: obsessive behavior

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join