It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

If your posting to my posts(if not just ignore me here), all your answers are wrong with respect to me. Online forums do that.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

You can't categorize and label all men into one stereotype... It just goes to show how brainwashed some women are into needing to live the perfect life with the perfect man which mainstream media entertainment tries to portray so often.

There you go. Star for realizing or knowing, or living your life this way.

BUT,

With respect, this is what the OP has been trying to say all along and the reason that she wrote this thread. How she can make it any clearer I have no idea.

It's all about posters making generalizations on men/women, black/white, christian/muslim, whatever. There are too many people that will diss on someone just because of a belief of theirs, or their sex, or whatever, and that has nothing to do with their thoughts.

I will admit that I have become somewhat a racist on Pleadarians or whatever they are called, but that is just because I have only ever had the "pleasure" of meeting only one of them so far. Over and over and over, although he uses different names each time.

But I do like to think that I judge someone on their actions and words rather than the superficial things that are the makeup of all of us...

Now I must go and meditate to try and find some love for that guy that wants to save me and become a pledarian or however it's spelled...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As everyone has been saying, you can't judge all men and women the same way. For example, I'm a submissive guy, I treat women with respect always. I'd never cheat, or insult, or hit, or do anything offensive against a woman. Sadly, I am judged long before I can even say HI to the girl of my dreams. I'm labelled a creep, or an asshole, or something else. It's not fair that these judgements are passed on to everyone. Because of this, I'm a 26 year old virgin. Soon to be 27. I can't even get a date. I've lost the motivation to try anymore, because of these judgements. No woman has ever shown an interest in me, despite how nice I am to them. They think I have an ulterior motive, when I don't. So I have no idea what else to do. Being honest, doesn't work, I've tried the honest approach my entire life and I've come to the conclusions that women really don't like honesty. But I believe that not all women are the same, so I continue with the honest approach and I always will. Even if that means I'll be single for the rest of my life. It sucks that there is so much gender bashing going on at this site, and around the world, and I wish there was a way to fix it. If I could issue an apology to women, on behalf of all men, I would.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Can I ask you something...seriously now...why do women always make themselves out to be the victim? Don't women have enough opportunities nowadays?...it's getting a bit old...a woman in the 70s could've yelled about the injustice being done to her by the manbastards, but today it's kind of a joke...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

They can do anything they want to wreck lifes and the man would have absolutely nothing to do with them.

The rest of the posters here call it sane for women to want to destroy any life of a person that did nothing to them or had nothing to do with them.

Personally like i said many times, never again would i even converse with 1 in real life till i die, beyond belief what they can make up, and organise virtually murdering someone.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hmm...sorry dude...you're on your own with that last part...first sentence I agree with
oO
edit on 13-2-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well this is one man who does not believe in women bashing i.e. women drive worse than men, aren't as good at certain jobs as men etc.......pretty much all injustices against any one particular group I absolutely hate it raises the hair on the back of my neck.

Only in the last 1000-2000 yrs has it been a male dominated society, before that women ruled the roost so to speak. Take the amazon women I totally believe that they were real. Men were the subservient ones, that all changed just before the beginning of the new testament. Then slowly women were vilified for example in the bible.

Men just didn't want it that way anymore so they slowly twisted their way out of that situation.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver/Everyone else

To show Anger is Bliss, but in Peace there lies hope

edit on 13/2/11 by TedHodgson because: even the wise cant spell

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
it sounds like you have alot of regrets. Men and woman are the same aside from the body parts...all crazy.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The majority of Americans never grow up mentally, politically and spiritually much beyond the age of 12.

The powers that be like you like that.

Most do not think critically or even know how to go about it.

Most have been programmed since day one.

Most point the finger and blame others for their own ignorant or evil actions.

Only real grown-ups take responsibility for their actions and there are very few of those around.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I didn't read the entire thread but the Original Post is sexist in my opinion. I treat women equally, I make my girlfriend carry my band's gear after the show and if anyone offers to help her out she'll tell them to STFU.

I don't even want to read the thread, creating such posts only worsens the problems... and yes problems, because there are two of them, finger pointing men and generalizing will surely do more harm than good because a lot of men are just as oppressed as women.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Who the hell do you think you are talking to another person like that.
Seriously, is it so hard to muster up some manners?
Agree or disagree with a person, at least act like a grown man.
This is a discussion board, go be a little brat somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Despite current and future Understanding behind the way you try to appease your far from distant Connection with reality and the way that it is acceptable to talk to others, I been a quite understanding guy cannot fathom why you would even consider infact Dare to talk to anyone in that fashion or in such degrading terms.
Then again Many others have showed Offense probably meaning this was a Bad idea of a thread in the first place which only serves to self-dissolve the OP in her own hatred of the male race.

However your post neither serves to Inform or otherwise do anything productive other than satisy your own release of anger behind an Annoymous username on a website that was probably never worth joining in the first place if thats the way you treat Any other human being on this planet

However this post probably wont last long as the ever wary and vigilant mods will find your post Give it the reward it deserves (A T&C Violation) then seek to remove my post here as off topic because it is a reply to a post that should never have existed in the first place, I understand Mods, however in these cases one must say something in the lack of a fancy Violation code an the abilty to edit others posts

edit on 13/2/11 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

"How can I hate women, My mums one!"
- David Brent quoting Chris Finch (Ricky Gervais - The Office).

Surely a troll, Stop taking your bad relationship experience coupled with blatant ignorant 'feminism' and get back to me when your off the blob.
What a hypocrite, it seems you tried to control a guy and he told you where to shove it now you want to bash all men, and I will say ALL men because you are clearly generalizing a whole sex based on your own experience.
I've had bad experiences with all black people I have known personally, shall I now don a white sheet and burn crosses?
Now go enjoy your benefit of knowing should you ever have a marriage break down you will get the house, the kids and half his pay cheque even if you was the fault of the relationship, maybe you should work down a mine or knee deep in sewage, how about collecting rubbish (garbage), fixing burst pipes underground, felling trees, climbing telephone poles, raking in fishing nets at below freezing weather in stormy seas, fight on the frontlines or one of the other numerous jobs men have to do that 'equal rights' banner waving moronic women conveniently ignore.
Men are reactionary, they will act in accordance to your attitude, which I can assure you will mean you have to put up with a whole lot of guys walking out on you before you find your muppet.
Now about that sammi...no, I better not say it, I can't be bothered reading more nonsense about how evil us men are.
edit on 13-2-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Like I said, NRE. Verrrrry educational.

ETA: What is it with the huge space after the signature on some posts, and not others?
edit on 13-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I like your post op, and your pretty cool in my view, but sorry, what goes around comes around eventually. Go back a couple of months and I'm sure you can find a thread or threads, by some women about how men have oppressed them or are holding them down and all that, and how there all dogs, and are being discriminated against at work, or any number of things, that just are personal perspectives or vendettas or just jaded frustrations or even just things people need to get off there chest.

What has been going around lately is really not even much to do about women in general as in there gender, or even sexual attractions, or bad relationship happenings, but more like revenge which turns into agendas brought on by wronged deeds, in a past that no one knows about, or has any clue to. That and plus there are a lot of jaded people out there. I suppose I can probably post some links to male type's being bashed, but why bother really, in a couple of days all of these threads will be forgotten anyways. Though I think the majority is just stuff people need to get off there chest, or things that have been bugging them, and a website like this is an outlet for many things, so nothing surprising in those threads that you say bash women.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I never meant to bash, but can that be said the same for the none stop threads that have been going on with no repercussion? Women have a voice, and the men that have been speaking on their behalf had had enough. IMHO its enough. I knew what I was walking into.

So what. This is something that I believe in, the same way that the belief of the men put their beliefs in also. I have a right as they have. The tables are turned why are so many upset?

Peace, NRE.

NRE what I cannot understand about your complaint is that you list all those threads as proof of your point yet within those threads the vast majority of posters be they male or female disagree with the OP,so your only focusing on the OP compared to the amount of people involved.

Over the years I`ve been here those type of threads have come up and will continue to come up,I will agree only that there imo has been more males being disgrunted toward women threads than the other way around,but also I think there are more males on this site than women (please correct me if I`m wrong).

My advice is dont focus on the titles as much as you seem to put your faith rather than those posts within it.Then I hope you will see a lot more balance.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
The ____ was for those that had their minds made up, and many have. This wasn't a trick, or a trap, just a way to stand up for those that didn't want confrontation. I dont care about it. I have had my hardships, and dont take it our on others. This was an example and I think I made it clear. Thank you all for your participation.

Peace, NRE.

Ah sneaky, sneaky....nope, it was exactly that, a trick, a trap to get your point across. It would be the same if I made a thread called this.......No ______! What men have to put up with!

Now so many things and words can be thought of to fill in that blank, but what is the likeliest thing that will fill that blank up, especially when tensions are high to perceived slights and insults against women. Though I still like your thread, and you did get your message across, kind of. But all messages are gotten across so other people can understand, not fully, but only kind of and in part, or in parts. Because unless you can read minds and know everything that there is to know about the other person, then just getting your point across is the best one could hope for realistically.
edit on 13-2-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yes there is alot of female bashing here, as well as stereotyping.

It is very discouraging to me.

Instead of insulting me - it just makes me depressed.

I tried hard to care about others - but if men just see me as a dumb bimbo servant - I cannot live that way.

My relatives treated me that way, so I cannot live like that. They did not want me and made me work for them under threat of being given to the State or an Orphanage.

I read this stuff that men post about "go make me a sammich", and rape jokes, and PMS jokes,

It is very depressing.

Most men seem to think females are just crap. Nothing. Would probably treat me like my asshole relatives did.

It makes me not want to speak to anyone. I tried very hard too, to be a good person.

It is very depressing to read alot of things here, males thoughts on females, I have largely given up myself. These things I read here and elsewhere - make me fear men and have taken away what little hope I had that there are some good people out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join