It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

What ever the problem is I didn't mind putting myself on the line for something that I strongly believe in, and that is that we are all a victim of this twisted society. But we can learn from each other and maybe even change it.

I concur the society our society is heading toward a disaster. This is just the beginning when the real trouble starts you won't cry about such trivial matters anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

As everyone has been saying, you can't judge all men and women the same way. For example, I'm a submissive guy, I treat women with respect always. I'd never cheat, or insult, or hit, or do anything offensive against a woman. Sadly, I am judged long before I can even say HI to the girl of my dreams. I'm labelled a creep, or an asshole, or something else. It's not fair that these judgements are passed on to everyone

Dude quit being so nice or submissive, whoever thought you that did not teach you the whole story. # your even annoying me with the whole goody and respectful thing, and I don't usually care about these type of things. So go out there and find your inner bad boy, and just live your life, and do your thing, and the magic will happen.

And though this is a anti female bashing thread, about women in general. I'll still say it, if any females don't like it, to bad. You got to take most things women say with a grain of salt, if you know what I mean, they don't always mean what they think they mean, and they don't always know what they mean, even when they mean it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

What ever the problem is I didn't mind putting myself on the line for something that I strongly believe in, and that is that we are all a victim of this twisted society. But we can learn from each other and maybe even change it.

I concur the society our society is heading toward a disaster. This is just the beginning when the real trouble starts you won't cry about such trivial matters anymore.

This is the classic glass half full versus glass half empty.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Shouldn't you be doing some ironing or something? go and make your man a sandwich.

Whenever I see people making sweeping generalizations about "all men" or "all women" you just KNOW they're talking about one very specific man or woman that really hurt them at some point in their life, the more broad and sweeping the generalization the more you know, just KNOW that their crush in high school probably just didn't like them back or something and they've never really moved past it, gradually becoming more bitter and twisted with each passing day until alone and angry, they will die in front of the TV with a microwave dinner for one in their laps and get eaten by their nine cats.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

And that's just cuz their old man is about 5 years dead already. Statistics have wives outliving their husbands by many years and after a lifetime with some LD cretin calling the shots that cat starts to look pretty good.

Course not all men are cretins. Some are actually well endowed... uh... intellectually.
edit on 13-2-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I read this stuff that men post about "go make me a sammich", and rape jokes, and PMS jokes, It is very depressing.

Though most of that I believe is just self deprecating humor, and not intended as to actually hurt people. I do see your point that it wouldn't be all that funny to those who are in the midst of things were such jokes would be hurtful.

But if your were to count were anybody made a joke that was not on call fully and could be interpreted differently by someone, then we all would be held countable for that at one time or another, and we wouldn't even know it. So what are we to do? Stop with the funniness? I don't think that would be possible. I would say grow a tougher skin, but that would make no sense. So in some things you got to just move on and try to not be bothered with, no matter its original intentions, because putting intentions into words is really like fishing, sometimes you get a pull on the string, sometimes nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by PlanterZ

Count the amount of women bashing threads and get back to me... look at the post below you...

Peace, NRE.

There is truthful facts in them, mindless hate in yours. If you can't accept the fact that your a member of an over-privileged group, tough.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

reply to post by PlanterZ

Count the amount of women bashing threads and get back to me... look at the post below you...

Peace, NRE.

There is truthful facts in them, mindless hate in yours. If you can't accept the fact that your a member of an over-privileged group, tough.

So my thread is wrong? "Mindless" hate in mine? I am asking you what "over-privileged" group are you referring too, as I am not aware.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

As everyone has been saying, you can't judge all men and women the same way. For example, I'm a submissive guy, I treat women with respect always. I'd never cheat, or insult, or hit, or do anything offensive against a woman. Sadly, I am judged long before I can even say HI to the girl of my dreams. I'm labelled a creep, or an asshole, or something else. It's not fair that these judgements are passed on to everyone

Dude quit being so nice or submissive, whoever thought you that did not teach you the whole story. # your even annoying me with the whole goody and respectful thing, and I don't usually care about these type of things. So go out there and find your inner bad boy, and just live your life, and do your thing, and the magic will happen.

And though this is a anti female bashing thread, about women in general. I'll still say it, if any females don't like it, to bad. You got to take most things women say with a grain of salt, if you know what I mean, they don't always mean what they think they mean, and they don't always know what they mean, even when they mean it.

But that is who I am. I can't change who I am. I was brought up, being taught to respect women, and that's who I am. To go and find my inner bad boy, goes against everything I have ever learned. Sex has a significant meaning to me, even if I've never been on a date before. I would not be able to have a one night stand, or friends with benefits, because I see that kind of behavior as disrespectful. Doesn't anyone believe in love anymore?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You dont have to change who you are. If you speak up then thats who you are.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I've been told to change who I am for 5 years. My all too honest approach has gotten me nowhere. But call me stupid, call me stubborn... I'd rather be single forever than pretend to be someone I'm not.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I've been told to change who I am for 5 years. My all too honest approach has gotten me nowhere. But call me stupid, call me stubborn... I'd rather be single forever than pretend to be someone I'm not.

if i may be so bold?
look deeply into a mirror, if you are happy with what you see, be patient.
should you be disappointed in what is looking back at you, change it
Otherwise, you are who you were meant to be.

most who share life with a complimentary partner, did not go 'looking' for them.
more often than not, when they conceded to withdraw from the looking part, all of a sudden their future partner stood directly in their path. (odd how that works, but it does seem to)

since you seem to place great value on the intimacy of a relationship, be patient ... perhaps it is better that you are not bitter, soured or scarred before the 'right' one comes along.

of this much i am sure ...
mystery and romance gets the attention of most every woman, every time.

regarding your 'all too honest approach' --> if you walk into a book store, sit comfortably and read a book, are you likely to buy it? (personally, i'd look at another before buying anything)
share a peek at the cover (appearance), introduce the main character (you), hint at the plot, then let mystery and romance write the text.
also, man walking dog gets more looks than any 'bad boy'.

your image is what you make it ... you don't like it, change it. just not cause someone Else said so ... be you, be glad to be you and sooner or later, the right person to appreciate and compliment you will arrive.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have no problems with who I am. I'm not the type to screw anyone over, and I always treat people with respect. People know they can count on me, and I hate to let them down. I've been drunk twice in my life, never been high, never smoked, and never partied. So as you can see, my lifestyle is unlike most. Which means I never meet anyone, anywhere lol. And that is where my problems lie. Thanks for the advice though. Anyways, this thread is not here to talk about me, and I don't like hijacking it so I won't reply to any more posts here.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

But that is who I am. I can't change who I am. I was brought up, being taught to respect women, and that's who I am. To go and find my inner bad boy, goes against everything I have ever learned. Sex has a significant meaning to me, even if I've never been on a date before. I would not be able to have a one night stand, or friends with benefits, because I see that kind of behavior as disrespectful.

Wow there, you don't have to be all that, just you know try to be not so nice and all. And you need to stop listening to whoever thought you some of those things you seem to believe in, and listen to me. Now I'm not saying to be an asshole or run wild, just to be you know more "natural" and not that whole goody too shoes thing, that you seem to even give off even though your posts, just find a balance in it or something. So unlearn some things you were thought, those things probably wont help you anyways, and do as I said.

Doesn't anyone believe in love anymore?

What are you trying to give me a headache? Is this another of them trick questions? Anyways, everybody believes in there own kind of love. The "love" concept you believe in, somebody else might not believe in, or not on all the point that you would believe in.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

When you find her or she finds you xxshadowfaxx she will be a great women because your a terrific guy,its only seems hard to you because terrific women aren`t a dime a dozen either,so she will be harder to find.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If someone is a goody two shoes makes me think they have dead bodies in the closet. No one can hold on to a phony facade for too long. I'd rather people behave as they are.
But If you ARE a goody two shoes don't change a thing since there are women and men who are looking for exactly that and you will be a perfect fit.

A man and a woman were fighting because when she was out of town he went out. They aren't married. He didn't go out with anyone else, date anyone else or even dance with anyone else. Yet they were fighting because she made him agree when she was away he would not go out of the house without her.

"You agreed to an arrangement like that?" I asked him. He did.
To me these are goody two shoes who found each other.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by dude69

They can do anything they want to wreck lifes and the man would have absolutely nothing to do with them.

The rest of the posters here call it sane for women to want to destroy any life of a person that did nothing to them or had nothing to do with them.

Personally like i said many times, never again would i even converse with 1 in real life till i die, beyond belief what they can make up, and organise virtually murdering someone.

Really Andy...anything? How come there has never been a female President? You would think with all that power....Fact is men have all the power. You do not know that yet though and to me it's a good thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Really Andy...anything? How come there has never been a female President? You would think with all that power....Fact is men have all the power. You do not know that yet though and to me it's a good thing.

Andy is in England, as I recall. We have had a female Prime Minister. And a number of female heads of state, over the centuries. Men only have all the power in those countries where the women still allow them too. Although, in some countries they have far less ability than others to exercise that power. But in the UK, we're pretty much good in that respect. Europe in general in fact. Many very powerful women.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This thread is sooooo wrong.
Using your logic, women are all hussies because i got burnt by one.

My opinion? Your single and bitter.
What did you get for valintines........ never mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatuscadabra

You seem like an intelligent guy so i dont get how you keep saying eye instead of I,it's the first word we learn to spell,it's driving me crazy reading your posts cos of this and making you seem stupid. Eye is what we see out of,I is the person speaking. Hoping you don't take offence but it needs saying.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join