It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a Very Interesting Picture... Check It Out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Found this while doing some pole shift investigation...

The reason I uploaded it was because it look to be of Military satellite origin, or at least professional.

I think the date says 1992?

What do you make of it? It seems to show volcanic areas I had no idea that exsisted, and a new "water level" ??

edit on 12-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: Added some info.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Looks Like Denver would be alright then...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I noticed that the west coast is part of the ocean and the Mississippi is several hundred miles wide. I edited the image to bring out the text. Looks like a simulation of some sort captured by a crappy camera.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8229ce228c4e.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12-2-2011 by billxam because: added image

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

I need to get to Vail quick!~!~

LOL but seriously... what do you guys make of this photo? Is there any way to run that one program and trace it's origins?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The circles of possible volcnic activity are interesting. Of course around Mammoth Lakes Ca makes sense and same with Washington, but how about up by the great lakes and north of Texas on the map? Makes me think of the rumbling being heard in arkansas and the splitting and steaming earth on someones land up around Wisconsin.

Nice find. Wonder what the water table means.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Where did you find it?

Maybe some snooping around that site might shed more light on the image.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

I was snooping on Google Images of random searches like: Pole Shift, March 15, Safe area map, Ect, Ect

I saved it because I figured it correlates with other "safe area maps" but upon a more detailed look I noticed it's authenticity and strange Volcano and water shed areas.

I am looking for the program that tells an image's origin. Can't remember the programs name

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ok, spoke too soon. I can see this is a worst case scenario if techtonic plates change, and does not look good for anyone not above 4000 elevation in the US. Hope its very wrong.
edit on 12-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Interesting this map looks a lot like numerous other "earth change" maps from the likes of Casey, Pitre, Abrahamson etc. Also John Moore has something similar for his predictions and cites the US Navy as a source.

Earth Change Maps Repository

I would be curious where this simulation originated - maybe USGS or say some grant for study at a college?
edit on 12/2/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
ok, spoke too soon. I can see this is a worst case scenario if techtonic plates change, and does not look good for anyone not above 4000 elevation in the US. Hope its very wrong.
edit on 12-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

I've heard anywhere from 400-600 feet above sea level where did you get the 4k asl figure? That seems high...

My farm is at 761' asl in NW Missouri (hope I planned it right) and looking at the data should end up as prime beach front.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So far this is what I can make out from the words on the side of the image:

USA AVHRR RED-SPECTRUM
SATELLITE IMAGE
ACCESSED BY: ??? (can't make out) 7.4
PROCESSED BY: ?? (can't make out)
SHOWING RESULT OF TECHTONIC PROGRESSION

ELAPSED TIME UNKNOWN
THIS IS A WORST CASE ESTIMATE

PREPARED JULY 1992
edit on 12-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: Found out the abbreviations

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I see either May 11 92 or May 1992

edit you are right July
edit on 2/12/2011 by bourbon2nite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Okay folks, I'm doing my homework:

The Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) is a space-borne sensor embarked on the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) family of polar orbiting platforms (POES). AVHRR instruments measure the reflectance of the Earth in 5 relatively wide (by today's standards) spectral bands. The first two are centered around the red (0.6 micrometer, 0.5 THz) and near-infrared (0.9 micrometer, 0.3 THz) regions, the third one is located around 3.5 micrometer, and the last two sample the thermal radiation emitted by the planet, around 11 and 12 micrometers, respectively.

The primary purpose of these instruments is to monitor clouds and to measure the thermal emission (cooling) of the Earth. These sensors have proven useful for a number of other applications, however, including the surveillance of land surfaces, ocean state, aerosols, etc. AVHRR data are particularly relevant to study climate change and environmental degradation because of the comparatively long records of data already accumulated (over 20 years). The main difficulty associated with these investigations is to properly deal with the many limitations of these instruments, especially in the early period (sensor calibration, orbital drift, limited spectral and directional sampling, etc).

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Could you provide us the link please?

I am not saying you're making this up but why would the Military have 'pretend' coastlines? And if they do, what is it based on, calculation? Strategic planning?

I would like to see where you got this from. Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Damn , there goes the neighborhood .

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
No more flood...

"And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth." Genesis 9:11-17

...so you can stop worrying about that one.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Don't have the link.
Also, I am not predicting anything with this picture, nor using it as any evidence.

It is purely for speculative examination
If someone has a metadata program to view this image's metadata perhaps we can confirm it's origins.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well possibly floods will not cover the entire earth again. But the fact that many have continued to die,due to flooding, I think your taking that out of context somehow.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Again, no speculating that there will be a flood or this image is anything more than what it says "Worst Case Estimation"

Just thought it was quite and interesting picture and more digging will be needed.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He promised not to destroy the EARTH. He never promised that one lone continent wouldn't be destroyed. Also, this wouldn't be the work of God. It would be fault loading. Someone would make it happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join