It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without Vision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Plato is cool but I don't think he is up your tree (pun intended)

Ethics and the philosophy of good and evil just isn't you... I don't know why I get those vibes off you but hey.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

I'm waiting for an explanation on how you arrive to your theistic claims.

(Your personal comments are completely besides the point of ATS purposes).

I worship the Force... part of this force is Gravity...

do you deny gravity exists ?

I'm still waiting for your systematic methodology (method) used for validating your conclusions.

Rhetoric from you is not included in my expectations.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

go to topic here and keep this topic comprehensible and on topic please.

you are all over the place with your 3rd language I am sorry to say... a little grace is required

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

go to topic here and keep this topic comprehensible and on topic please.

you are all over the place with your 3rd language I am sorry to say... a little grace is required

Topic is an allegorical use of internet to illustrate points on the 'unseen'.

I have asked you for a systematic methodology relating to 'the unseen', as you mistakenly believe you have 'proved' something (possibly the heading of the thread) through a use of allegory.

Is such a systematic methodology forthcoming? There's no need for me to hang around waiting, if you are unwilling or unable to present one.

PS You seem to be unaware of which thread you are on here according to your link.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

big professional words there my friend... you should be paid for your knowledge

you believe I exist because you interact with me do you not ?

you believe in unseen things and only relate to me a being a human like you... how would you paint a picture of me without seeing me but only seeing my words ?

you believe in the unseen in this universe called "the internet" yet you really do not know if I am real or some type of advanced "bot"

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice on my asking you for a presentation of the systematic methodology you use for validating your claims.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

well in fact if you never been there how do you really know it actually exists ?

Verifiable evidence.
And even, if you've been there how do you really know it exists? Someone could be putting on a very elaborate ruse.

because of the claims of others and pictures of natural world ?

Because you can back it up with verifiable evidence.

did you realize that over 92% of the theists on this planet claim God is real ? (that's being generous)

No, 100% of theists believe some form of god is real...though they don't all agree on which one.

Of course, theists make up make 84% of the population, maybe less. We know that 9-12% of the population are out and out atheists, we know that there are additional proclaimed agnostics and other non-believers...

just because you haven't seen God or do not know of him does not mean he don't exist.

We're not claiming that. Stop being outright disingenuous. We're saying that there isn't any good reason to believe in aforementioned being because there isn't any damn evidence.

Majority rules in this instance sorry pal.

Please, stop with the condescension when you're urinating upon the idea of logical discourse. Majority doesn't rule in the realm of what does or does not exists. Reality isn't a democracy, it's a tyranny of evidence.

you got it... invisible parts that only a minority can not see or can not see or feel 'yet'

You continue to perpetuate your mythical construct of theists being a united front against atheists. Theists disagree with what they 'see' and 'feel'. Theists within the same religion disagree on what their deity is, theists between different religions have radically different views.

And this 'minority' is 9-12% of the world and growing. In some of the most healthy societies on Earth this minority is actually the majority.

of it proves plenty, it proves that you are interacting with my individual yet you have not seen me...

Well, there are only two options. You're either an individual or you're a machine that has passed the Turing test, which would simply make you a different kind of individual.

you only know landmasses or other beings exist so you are relating me to someone you admire or something you can wrap your brain around to justify even talking with me or anyone else on here for that matter. It is called believing in the unseen.

Believing in the unseen on the basis of evidence isn't the same as believing in a deity in the absence of evidence.

mkay, coming from a ditch digging auto mechanic I say straight up that 'you lie' how you like them apples?

Appeal to lack of authority?

You've still yet to reply to me. Of course, your only reason for doing so was because of my avatar, which I actually quite like. You are clearly wrong, two separate individuals have clearly demonstrated it to you, and you're not even bothering to respond to one of them.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice on my asking you for a presentation of the systematic methodology you use for validating your claims.

be more specific... what claims ?

that you interact with me though you do not see me... maybe I am a bearded man with eyes of fire or a spaghetti monster who knows

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
You've still yet to reply to me. Of course, your only reason for doing so was because of my avatar, which I actually quite like. You are clearly wrong, two separate individuals have clearly demonstrated it to you, and you're not even bothering to respond to one of them.

well that's just a big mystery now isn't it ?

your avatar is offensive along with your dictatorial tone...

I just don't feel the need to kick on a dead horse.

edit on 2/13/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Its good to see that someones neurotic obsession with atheists has not gone away. Hey at least its predictable.
Why not spice up your act a little by showing how evil atheist are actually connected to the freemasons and controlled by reptillian anunnanaki from nibiru. I mean you might as well go with the full spirit of ATS and create a mega conspiracy involving atheist describing how their blood-lust drives them to eat babies beneath a full moon while standing inside a pentagram and kneeling to an idol of darwin. You might get some S&F for a post like that.
I mean you don't want to become a one trick pony do you?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

thanks...

actually I am quite anti-conspiracy and only wish to cut through crap with my lightsaber.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Well, it's sad that you've been banned. I was hoping you'd actually answer my new questions...like "How is my tone dictatorial?" and "What is offensive about an 'Obamacon' style Darwin avatar?"

I guess we'll never know.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh my banned but cosmic was ever so fun with his nonsensical holistic logic and his ceaseless crusade against atheist of all stripes.
well Ill give him a tribute from the band that he took his handle from

Ride off into the sunset Cosmic Artifact may God give you strength to battle those loathsome atheist

edit on 14-2-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
yes it sucks they banned him, he had good taste in music.

the original is much better than that Staghorn crapola !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join