It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are the most of the so called "believers" not aware of the fact that they are paranoid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by notimportant

Please see this video:
Why does the United States fluoridate water?

haha, is that your voice in that video, did you made that vid????

No, I only wish my voice was that cool. Haha.

It was made by howstuffworks.com actually. They made a whole series called "Stuff They Don't Want You To Know". You can find the RSS video feed for the series here: www.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't see the need of watching that, it is probably just the same "the illuminati is out there to get you" stuff which I already know.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I don't see the need of watching that, it is probably just the same "the illuminati is out there to get you" stuff which I already know.

Hahaha, yeah, that's exactly what it is...ignore it and go back to sleep my friend...nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm not ignoring it, I am denying it

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I'm not ignoring it, I am denying it

You may have acknowledged that it exists, but you can't deny it if you haven't even watched it.

edit on 14-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well I shall try to explain why I don't wanna watch it.

Howstuffworks is a semi independent source, so the information, and especially on this kind of subjects is doubtable.

The short movie about fluoride starts pretty well, but then turns into some kind of doctrine. When that part came that the illuminati wants to decrease the intellect of people through water fluoridation, I started to laugh really hard, that is a argument which is based on absolutely nothing and ruins the credibility.

It is comparable for me with extremistic religious groups which are hammering on how right they are, and that you are going to hell when you don't believe them or trying to reason with them.

Something like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

When that part came that the illuminati wants to decrease the intellect of people through water fluoridation, I started to laugh really hard, that is a argument which is based on absolutely nothing and ruins the credibility.
Laugh away, it really is quite funny isn't it? People could be intentionally being poisoned and you refuse to even acknowledge the mere possibility because you can't comprehend that such conspiracies can really exist, how long have you been studying conspiracy theories may I ask? I'm just trying to provide information so people can make up their own minds. If you want to believe fluoridation doesn't cause damage to your brain, drink up pal, I'm not going to stop you, but there is a reason the average American is so god damn brain dead in this day and age. I'll admit there are a lot of silly conspiracies out there, but this isn't one of them. Just try to show a little bit of civility and open mindedness.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well, first of all I'm not American (I'm Dutch) so I don't know if Americans are braindead or what so ever, the Americans I've met trough my job were nice, polite and well mannered, not particulary braindead hehe...

What I do know is that there is some false information on the web and that you have to be cautioned with most of the conspiracy stuff, most of the storys are copy/paste articles with lot's of double information (sometimes twisted to own words). I'm reading the same things over and over again, and I'm busy with this particulair stuff since I was 14 years old (I am now 25). You can say that I'm still reading the same story's today as the storys I was reading a couple of years ago (offcourse they are slightly different).

It's nice fiction, thats all....
edit on 15-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Maybe you should read this Dutch article, then you will understand my point about conspiracy's:

translate.google.nl...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join