It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Government connects chemtrails to illness!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yep...where exactly is the Government connection? It seems more like a private individual.

As a Kiwi, I take interest in these topics, but have not, at all, seen any New Zealand Government admittance of such a programme.

Also, where are the planes? They must be landing and refueling. Who supplies the chemicals? Who supplies the spraying equipment? If this is occuring, there WILL be a trail. The fact that it hasn't been found yet leads me, personally, to believe this is bunkum.

Convince me, with hard facts, that the New Zealand Government knows about this. However, with Donkey, uh, John Key (He's an Ass) as our Prime Minister (a former Financial Trader, making money off the backs of others) I wouldn't be totally surprised.

Clare Swinney is a well-known 'conspiracy theorist' involved, as Chad said with Nexus Magazine. They are often publishers of unverifiable articles and 'opinion pieces'.

edit on 13-2-2011 by aorAki because: removed 'i' from first name.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is just the NZ version of what people kept overreacting to here in the US......correspondence is sent to the government, it was logged in and saved and has now been digitized. All the sources are from "chemtrail" sites.
If you had clicked through to the end, you would have found this, the official NZ Gov. response:

This is 180 degrees away from the headline you chose. The corrected headline would have to be:

"NZ citizen mails NZ government about chemtrails, NZ response is '...no cause for alarm.'"

Just because a government has posted their correspondence doesn't mean there was anything like confirmation of anything other than that they save everything, even the mail from nutters.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
And here's a link to a short conversation in the NZ Parliament on the matter - I don't know why Swinney posted it on her website - usually the haoxewrs avoid anything negative like the plague.

nick Smith is the NZ politician who features briefly in "Witwats" -

I want to assure the House that both my ministry and my colleague the Minister of Health have received correspondence on this issue, that this conspiracy theory does not have an iota of truth, and that the trails observed from aircraft simply come from jet engines.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join