New Zealand Government connects chemtrails to illness!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

New Zealand Government connects chemtrails to illness!

consciouslifenews.com

According to an article in infonews.co.nz, the formation of chemtrails allegedly originate from aerosols which do not disappear like the usual vapour contrails which dissapate after a short time. Chemtrails form into clouds that remain in the sky for hours and are often in patterns like ‘X’ and ‘V’ formations as well as checkerboard grid patterns.

The evidence which has been collected for the last ten years may suggest that chemtrails have many purposes some of which include geoengineering, weather modification, and perhaps military uses. To accomplish this they use elements such
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Once more governments see this i can only hope more breakthough evidence is found and declared openly.
Ive read some hefty threads for and against this subject of chemtrails , condensed air , but more and more evidence keeps popping forward , this thread is open for any debate , whats with the unmarked planes that spray this stuff anyway ? Not all,but ive heard there are some , STop spraying

consciouslifenews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

According to the correspondence between the concerned citizen and a member of New Zealand parliament the trail he saw could likely have been from a passenger plane which allegedly have been seen spreading contrails in New Zealand and other parts of the planet.

Is that the government's point of view or the citizen's?

It's not really specific, but thanks for posting the article anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah, thats a step in the right direction and good news for us all, I just hope they can eventually come out and connect George Bush and friends and Thermite to 911, but I won't be holding my breath

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

The link you provided leads to the original source at the end of the story. The original source link is h ere . The author is Clare Swinney and you can check her profile on the source sigh at this link.

The source story claims chemtrails are causing people to get ill. Her evidence is a link at the bottom of her article, it leads to another article written by her. This site seems to let their members post their own news articles. I am not sure if this is a trusted source or not.

I do believe that chemtrails are being sprayed in our atmosphere all over the world. I don't know the exact reason but I do believe there are several. I wasn't trying to debunk chemtrails. I just don't know if I would take this ladies word. The NZ government did release some documents recently so perhaps this is related. Were there any other sources other than Clare Swinney on this story?
edit on 12-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: link

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

No wuckin furries
Hmm ill go for the 10 year study been presented in some fashion to government .consciouslifenews.com... shows more f me storys

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Taking this with a grain of salt to be placed in my memory , but ive read that morgellons disease was related to chem trails , as suggested in the story , the 10 year study sounded on the money , im goin with it for now , STop Spraying

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
U.N. to Stop Chemtrails!! Heres the story if ya missed it !!
Posted by Greg Scott Chemtrails, _Featured_ Monday, October 25th, 2010

Chemtrails above Los AngelesFrom the streets of Los Angeles there have been two days of massive chemtrail bombardment in the skies above Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, and Ventura County. They are not commercial aircraft because they are not flying along approved FAA flight paths and in some cases are seen making U-turns and erratic flight patterns.consciouslifenews.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

I remember hearing that about morgellons as well. That stuff looks scary. I would not want to get that.

It has been cloudy here the last few days, but the last time it was sunny the planes were out in full force chemtrailing the sky like crazy. People are always sick as well, I guess we can't rule out a connection. I personally think that the chemtrails are for environmental and military experiments. I think the elite are a bit too selfish to put stuff in the atmosphere that they have to breathe too. Who knows though, we are all screwed anyways right?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The 'report' is a just a letter written to the NZ government.

Here's the letter:

The person writing the letter got their information from articles in Nexus magazine and Exposure magazine.

Can't find much the article from Exposure but found a snippet of the Nexus magazine's article on chemtrails:

'CHEMTRAILS': POISON FROM THE SKY
By William Thomas.
Contrails made by US Air Force aircraft tankers have been criss-crossing US skies for the last two years and have coincided with mysterious respiratory disease outbreaks. Are they part of a biowarfare or weather-control experiment?

Kinda proves nothing at the end of the day and William Thomas is only out to sell books and not really into exposing the truth...

edit on 12/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Gee i hope not mate

Your strength should come from Justice ....the spraying cannot be justified , and that one thing stirs millions of people , we tire but,we dont get weary bro

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I know it proves nothing to you at this point in time , but i get stirred by Mainstream Media wanting to know more
consciouslifenews.com... ail-photos/114837/

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC All Want Your Chemtrail Photos
Posted by Greg Scott Chemtrails, _Featured_ Wednesday, February 9th, 2011
Chemtrails over Malmo, Sweden

Chemtrails over Malmo, Sweden.

This alert is meant for the entire world, not just those living in the U.S. It is of the utmost importance that we flood the U.S. media with an awareness that a heinous crime is being committed against humanity and our precious planet in the skies around the globe.consciouslifenews.com... ail-photos/114837/

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Great
The more governments point at harmless contrails as the reasoning behind illnesses, the less people will question the true culprit...the water supply

See what I did there?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
10/10 for the most misleading headline of the week
(yeah, I know it's from the news source, but it's still as wrong as wrong can be).

Basic story is: a few people in NZ have contacted their govt over the years because they think contrails make them ill. Just goes to show there are paranoid goofballs everywhere.
edit on 12-2-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well paranoid or not , this study sounds on the money when it comes info, 10 years sounds pretty dedicated , i mean to take that amount of time to, oh well, some people cant trust mainstream media , so independent investigation that ties in with other studys and sources ,like barium and aluminium , hmmm ill mark it down as real ,

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

No brah , Chemtrails is just part of the even bigger , Bonus Package waiting for us ! But you knew that eh?
Anyway people just passing the news , even if it is just a letter

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Is the New Zealand government going to do anything about this? NO!! only because of the mere fact that they are just contrails and "chemtrails" dont exsist. Sounds like a bunch of hypochondriacs

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by joejack

Yeah , but sometimes you have to push the old buggers along with protest and enquirys , make enough noise and you can get what you want

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Clare Swinney is a nutjob who has been hospitalised for her delusions - albeit the hospital issued an apology of sorts for keeping her in on the grounds that her 9/11 views (it was an inside job by hte US Govt) were indicative of lunacy - she trumpets the letter.....but not so much the reasons why she was in hospital in the first place.....I suspect if they had the full range of her delusions they would ahve added up to enough to keep her there.

Her story is here - uncensored.co.nz...

she has her own little website posting the usual drivel - chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com... - on the front page of which a the moment is the latest polite leter from an MP saying "go away you silly woman" -

Yes, even in idyllic down under there are plenty of nutjobs - you cannot talk to hem either - post anything her website or an associatied one "chemtrails over Kaikoura" and you just be blocked and deleted.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join