It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Westall UFO documentary raises quite a few questions and confirms a few assertions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

1) Who is behind the cover-up? The cover-up entails the military and government.

2) Why cover-up the Westall UFO sighting?

3) The witnessed "crop circles" left over by the UFO reinforce the validity of other UFO crop circles found elsewhere.

4) The witnessed underside of this UFO coincides with other sightings (including the Jerusalem UFO). Whereby there are three points on the bottom that are usually seen as glowing points in other sightings.

5) The UFO cover-up is international. Why?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Hiya. I love this incident and it deserves to be regarded as a potential classic. Chad's posted a couple of threads on the case...link. The guy in the doco is also an ATS Member and posted in that thread.

It seems to have aspects of some complicated psy-ops or social test. On the other hand, the witness descriptions make a decent case that the object/s came from 'elsewhere.' Either explanation would be remarkable.

Here's the first part of the film...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Not a social test in my opinion. It is a genuine UFO sighting that has been covered up. The quick response by the military also signifies that the military is tracking these guys themselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

I don't favour the social test idea either, but it's reasonable to entertain as many options as possible.

The lively response from RAAF and police could be interpreted as prior knowledge or collusion. Then again, if they were acting on the assumption that UFOs are imaginary or misidentifications, their response would remain the same.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is also the second known UFO sighting where the UFO lands by a school:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread.
I never knew about this incident and it is defiantly a story that should be told and remembered.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is a very interesting post and a ufo encounter that I have never heard of before. I just finished viewing all 6 of the videos in this series and what I found curious is the fact that one of the students (now grown) had said that there was an ambulance there and a young girl was attended to at the time, never to be seen or heard from again. The woman said that she never returned to school - did she mean she didn't return that day or ever? What had become of her and did the investigator try to locate her or her family? Was she just in shock or did something else happen to her?

I find it curious that what I think are the most intriguing cases are those that involve children as most times they are not believed simply because of their youth. This case reminds of the case in Ruwa, Zimbabwe in 1994. Here is a link:

mateja.se...:62-school-children-see-ufo-land-and-alien-beings-come-out-&catid=41
pen-minds&Ite mid=83

S&F

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
www.youtube.com...

1) Who is behind the cover-up? The cover-up entails the military and government.

2) Why cover-up the Westall UFO sighting?

3) The witnessed "crop circles" left over by the UFO reinforce the validity of other UFO crop circles found elsewhere.

4) The witnessed underside of this UFO coincides with other sightings (including the Jerusalem UFO). Whereby there are three points on the bottom that are usually seen as glowing points in other sightings.

5) The UFO cover-up is international. Why?

Thank you hotrice for starting this new thread about the 1966 Westall incident. To answer your questions above...I think the witnesses would, for the most part, probably say:

1) The Government of Australia - at some level (with assistance from Victorian Government agencies, and perhaps from abroad);
2) Because they can't control these flying saucers - they may not know what they are, but they know they can't control or catch or stop them;
3) There were no crop circles at Westall. There was a circle (or circles) - and other marks - left behind in the grass from where the flying saucers were seen on the ground. Some people call these nests (coined in the Tully case in January 1966 - this is the same Tully that has been in the news these past weeks re Cyclone Yasi). This is different from the phenomena know as crop circles;
4) Not sure about this;
5) Yes, it seems so, for many countries - though perhaps not all countries take this approach. As for why, see answer to 2) above.

You may be interested to know that the documentary about Westall, called "Westall '66: a Suburban UFO Mystery", continues to attract attention. It is screening at the Byron Bay International Film Festival, see here:

www.bbff.com.au...-577

It is also screening at the International UFO Congress Film Festival in Arizona, see here:

ufocongress.com...

See here for the film's web site: www.westall66ufo.com.au...

For more information about the Westall incident see the Yahoo Groups and Facebook pages I have set up:

tech.groups.yahoo.com...
www.facebook.com...

Also, Canberra radio station 2XX FM has posted a podcast of their interview with Westall witness, Joy Clarke (nee Tighe), and researcher Shane Ryan (that's me).

The interview was conducted at the Canberra screening of the documentary "Westall '66: a Suburban UFO Mystery" in November 2010.

It's well worth a listen!

Here's the link to the two podcasts:

fuzzylogicon2xx.podbean.com...

Regards,

Shane.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41e35d8d31f8.jpg[/atsimg]

Full credits to Shane Ryan

top topics

join