Originally posted by hotrice
1) Who is behind the cover-up? The cover-up entails the military and government.
2) Why cover-up the Westall UFO sighting?
3) The witnessed "crop circles" left over by the UFO reinforce the validity of other UFO crop circles found elsewhere.
4) The witnessed underside of this UFO coincides with other sightings (including the Jerusalem UFO). Whereby there are three points on the bottom
that are usually seen as glowing points in other sightings.
5) The UFO cover-up is international. Why?
Thank you hotrice for starting this new thread about the 1966 Westall incident. To answer your questions above...I think the witnesses would, for the
most part, probably say:
1) The Government of Australia - at some level (with assistance from Victorian Government agencies, and perhaps from abroad);
2) Because they can't control these flying saucers - they may not know what they are, but they know they can't control or catch or stop them;
3) There were no crop circles at Westall. There was a circle (or circles) - and other marks - left behind in the grass from where the flying saucers
were seen on the ground. Some people call these nests (coined in the Tully case in January 1966 - this is the same Tully that has been in the news
these past weeks re Cyclone Yasi). This is different from the phenomena know as crop circles;
4) Not sure about this;
5) Yes, it seems so, for many countries - though perhaps not all countries take this approach. As for why, see answer to 2) above.
You may be interested to know that the documentary about Westall, called "Westall '66: a Suburban UFO Mystery", continues to attract attention. It
is screening at the Byron Bay International Film Festival, see here:
It is also screening at the International UFO Congress Film Festival in Arizona, see here:
See here for the film's web site: www.westall66ufo.com.au...
For more information about the Westall incident see the Yahoo Groups and Facebook pages I have set up:
Also, Canberra radio station 2XX FM has posted a podcast of their interview with Westall witness, Joy Clarke (nee Tighe), and researcher Shane Ryan
The interview was conducted at the Canberra screening of the documentary "Westall '66: a Suburban UFO Mystery" in November 2010.
It's well worth a listen!
Here's the link to the two podcasts: