It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

Mescaline cacti can be bought legally in most countries, then just prepare it. Can be made into a hurendously yucky tea or "tar". Tar's the purest form and it can be put into pills.

What about Mescaline HCI salt?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballsdeep
tl;dr

If you're struggling to make entity contact on shrooms, skip the bull**** anda get yourself some '___'/Changa (where legal of course), if you haven't met some dudes after your first few goes you're doin' it wrong my friends.

Haha true dat

If you want to have alien contact in a trip (can be done without tripping. In fact, many [may be most of you actually. Seeing as we're the awake ones...] of you may have had alien contact but not have realised it www.abovetopsecret.com...
Plant Teachers offer a quick and easy way to healing yourself, learning things..., alien contact and much more)

first of all you gotta be good at tripping. Meaning, welcoming the ego death and being comfortable in the Spirit World and know how to use it. Then, just by using the Law of Attraction you'll experience aliens sooner or later (very soon if you do everything right). The best book i've come across for learning how to trip properly is The Psychedelic Experience by Tim Leary and others. It's based on the ancient Tibetan Book of the Dead which is all about that kinda stuff. A must read for trippers

About the mescaline, i've only drank San Pedro tea. Making tar for the first time in 2 weeks. I've only recently heard of Mescaline HCI salt. I'm sure it's good
I'm gonna have at least 2 more SP trips before mushies. Mushie season starts in April / May were i live. I've been seeing more and more mushies around, it's exciting

edit on 7-4-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: better now

edit on 7-4-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

Same mate, everyone's just getting towards the end of their dry stock now; good timing

edit on 7-4-2011 by ballsdeep because: legality

<< 14  15  16   >>

join