It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is my first ATS post.
Thank you all for sharing such amazing information. I found out that I am Tone: 13 - Ascension, Sun Sign: DOG (OC) *update* I had to wake up my fiance because this really got me curious. Turns out she is a Tone: 13 - Ascension, Sun Sign: Crocodile (IMIX) and my 5 year old daughter is a Tone: 13 - Ascension, Sun Sign: WIND (IK) This is all very new, interesting, and extremely exciting to me. GREAT THREAD!
edit on 12-2-2011 by SRHSoulja because: Updated

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hi

Tone: 3 - Action, Sun Sign: TRANSFORMER (CIMI)
(6th Day of Planetary cycle)

Mayan Calculator for all to use: www.mayanmajix.com...
edit on 12-2-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: add calculator

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Tone: 9 - Patience, Sun Sign: NIGHT (AKBAL)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle).. Interesting.

Red Lunar Dragon
edit on 12-2-2011 by Therian because: To add other

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Haven't seen my combo posted in here yet so it turns out I am a 13 / Transformer, my wife was a 12 / Star. Pretty interesting and I'll probably have to do some more research on the the whole Tone / Sun sign thing.

Thought it was funny that the descriptions fit us both pretty well, one day forward and backward were not really descriptive compared to our date.

Still not sure about the whole 2011/2012 thing, and I have for sure given it a fair share of my time in the past 10 years. At least now we're close enough where even the Dec 2012 prophecies are a little over 20 months off. Not too long at all! And if it helps get the people of the world out of the nasty rut we're in today, I'm all for it...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
tone 4 sun sign Road... sorry to the op i was unable to find the original thread about the signs, as I`m on ats mobile and so I would`ve needed a link to be posted in this thread. To be fair, I`ll remember to log in to my home pc sometime when I`m home, and give you some flags under a few of my accounts. Haha just kidding about the extra accounts, but you can count on 1 flag from me, it might not be today or tomorrow but definitely before the "end of year" count-up, and hopefully sometime before any cataclysms that may or may not occur... and on that note, I bid you farewell, cheers!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
We have not entered the Universal Cycle yet (until March 9 on the Tun Calendar), but we have entered a new round of the Tzolkin Calendar. They are different calendars, but it doesn't mean that a new round of Tzolkin isn't also important.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rebornofmaya

Yeap, if i am correct, Callemans theory is based on the Tzolkin calender.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The Tzolkin is a calender that defines your purpose in this life and plans out your daily lives. It describes what you will experience in this life. It is very accurate and should resonate with your-self.

Anyone who wants to find out their sign and get a daily planner can check out this website to calculate it:
www.starroot.com... or www.elarcangel.com... (is much more detailed, but in Spanish)

Here is a list of all the signs so you can read up all about your sign once you have calculated it from the first link:
www.astrodreamadvisor.com...

I studied this while I lived in the south of Mexico (Cancun) for 7 years.
edit on 12-2-2011 by rebornofmaya because: (no reason given)

I am a Blue Magnetic Eagle, Tone: 13 - Ascension, Sun Sign: WIND (IK).
edit on 12-2-2011 by rebornofmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

FOR ALL: Heres a link with a table that shows the beginning and ending dates of each cycle, and also has some events that occurred on these dates!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
n 1989 engineer and scientist Maurice Cotterell found a way of calculating the duration of long-term magnetic reversals on the Sun. Using this knowledge he was able to break the codes of ancient sun-worshipping civilizations, first the Mayas of Central America, those of Tutankhamen, of Egypt, and Viracocha of South America, before cracking the codes of the Terracotta Warriors of China.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Really just posting this to subscribe to the thread! Great thread, which I will look forward to following!

Galactic tone 10 / Manifestation
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

What were once intentions or ideas,
Hopes or fears,
become physically present
with the energy Ten.
What is focused upon, with attention
and intention becomes real with Ten.
Ten is a powerful energy
that carries a great responsibility.

Sun sign - Monkey.

S&F!
edit on 12-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yeah I don't believe this universal conciousness thing but I have been getting these strange feelings in my head. It's not like a gut feeling more like I can feel different parts of my brain. That is not a good explanation but its all iv got. And I don't get headaches ever really.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Well I clicked on this and it says 2 Duality and then Wind.

Reading those however make perfect sense for me. Kind of freaky but neat.

Thanks for sharing this site.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Tone 3 Ahau-Sun

My sister and I have found this information probably about a month ago. We watched Ian Xel Lungold's 2004 presentation and found that Dr. Calleman's dates are resonating with us, since Calleman corrected the dates according to the 13:20 Mayan time guidelines. He actually presented 11Feb11 as the start date of the last calendar round. 9Mar11 is the start of the Universal cycle which builds upon all previous underworlds. For example the first underworld is labeled the Cellular level. Obviously today there are still cellular activities going on, another one is the the Familial cycle when for lack of a better analogy "birds of a feather flock together" , now I do understand why a flock of birds can move together with such synchronistic movements during flight as if they are working together from one mind, monkeys living together as a family, performing all tasks equally and similarly. Freaking amazing information to me, this underworld influence is still realized in our present time, as we can see in nature. All levels of creation up to present time is still manifested in our present! Now I know why monkeys are still present upon the earth even though we may have evolved from that level of creation, we are still seeing our ancestors because we still see previous cycles in our present time! WOW this is just so fantastic to me, and answers a multitude of questions I have never been able to answer about creation and evolution. I always felt that science could not completely answer all and religion has never been able to crack the evolutionary process as well as the Mayans did. Their Cycles and the 9 Underworld so thoroughly explain all levels as a progression of evolution/creation which for humans means our consciousness evolving to the point of co-creation. I am totally at one with this and hopes there are many more humans willing to co-create, I know of two, my sister and I. We are attempting to share this information with our immediate family which maybe a couple will, but the majority of them want no part of it, sad to say, but that is okay that is their path, not mine.

I am finding that I am no longer feeling bound to my husband's moody, controlling, power hungry. sexual attitude. He is all "man" as society has deemed him to be, this bothers me since I would love for him to make the evolutionary journey with me, but of course I cannot be sad if he chooses otherwise, since I have no power over him, as he has no power over me. But I still selfishly want him to be there, but cannot let that hold me to this level. Is anyone else feeling this? I will move along and hopefully me moving along will benefit both of us in some way, shape or form, I dunno, I will move along for me, I am not responsible for him or anyone else, I can only remain centered and live without the stress of this traumatic time in our evolution. Light and love to all of you, this is one of the most important threads that I have read in a long time and I hope more people will get it, thanks for letting me rant here, it helps! Blessings to you as you choose.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
I quit my job on 10 feb 2011...
f.. work!
What am I ?! some capitalist boss's slave?

p.s. : this has to be a good thing..
although I'm searching for another job
:-)))
edit on 11-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

You'll be alright. You will find one soon, and it will be better than your last. Trust me.

When you don't have fear about letting a job go, it always works out for the best.

I am the "king of quitting jobs and finding better ones" (my wife's words, not mine).

She has a government job and likes it, but hates working five days a week. She only wants to work three. Working five days a week started stressing her out, so I kept telling her to ditch it. I told her not to worry, something better will come along.

So last Monday, she quit. Then, how's this, on Thursday (the 10th) they rang her up and after asking her why she wanted to quit (after 12 years), they offered her 3 days a week!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TM62
Tone 3 Ahau-Sun

My sister and I have found this information probably about a month ago. We watched Ian Xel Lungold's 2004 presentation and found that Dr. Calleman's dates are resonating with us, since Calleman corrected the dates according to the 13:20 Mayan time guidelines. He actually presented 11Feb11 as the start date of the last calendar round. 9Mar11 is the start of the Universal cycle which builds upon all previous underworlds. For example the first underworld is labeled the Cellular level. Obviously today there are still cellular activities going on, another one is the the Familial cycle when for lack of a better analogy "birds of a feather flock together" , now I do understand why a flock of birds can move together with such synchronistic movements during flight as if they are working together from one mind, monkeys living together as a family, performing all tasks equally and similarly. Freaking amazing information to me, this underworld influence is still realized in our present time, as we can see in nature. All levels of creation up to present time is still manifested in our present! Now I know why monkeys are still present upon the earth even though we may have evolved from that level of creation, we are still seeing our ancestors because we still see previous cycles in our present time! WOW this is just so fantastic to me, and answers a multitude of questions I have never been able to answer about creation and evolution. I always felt that science could not completely answer all and religion has never been able to crack the evolutionary process as well as the Mayans did. Their Cycles and the 9 Underworld so thoroughly explain all levels as a progression of evolution/creation which for humans means our consciousness evolving to the point of co-creation. I am totally at one with this and hopes there are many more humans willing to co-create, I know of two, my sister and I. We are attempting to share this information with our immediate family which maybe a couple will, but the majority of them want no part of it, sad to say, but that is okay that is their path, not mine.

I am finding that I am no longer feeling bound to my husband's moody, controlling, power hungry. sexual attitude. He is all "man" as society has deemed him to be, this bothers me since I would love for him to make the evolutionary journey with me, but of course I cannot be sad if he chooses otherwise, since I have no power over him, as he has no power over me. But I still selfishly want him to be there, but cannot let that hold me to this level. Is anyone else feeling this? I will move along and hopefully me moving along will benefit both of us in some way, shape or form, I dunno, I will move along for me, I am not responsible for him or anyone else, I can only remain centered and live without the stress of this traumatic time in our evolution. Light and love to all of you, this is one of the most important threads that I have read in a long time and I hope more people will get it, thanks for letting me rant here, it helps! Blessings to you as you choose.

I understand exactly where you are coming from! I have loved ones in my life that I yearn to comprehend this way of being as I do, but in the end, it is obvious that they could careless and do not show as much interest as I.

Sometimes you have to understand that there a lot of people, i mean A LOT that are still HYPNOTIZED by all these distractions and meaningless things that are materialistic and useless in our lives, and are KEPT close minded by these distractions that were purposely made for this....to make us DISTRACTED from the truth.

And in the end we feel somewhat of a responsibility in attempting to assist them with the releasing of this hypnotized state of mind where they only rely on the mere 180 degrees of sight, when in reality the degrees are endless.

Unfortunately, when we continue to hit brick walls and continue to fail at our attempts to assist them with really comprehending the truth, we start to lose hope and eventually quit, finally clearing up the fact that they, in the end, are not MEANT to grasp that knowledge, in a way that spiritually, they are still undeveloped.

Hope it helps

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Thanks so much, that is the most insightful response I have read in a while, and it is nice to know that you can relate to where I am coming from. Things will move on for me I know and I cannot be stressed by anyone's lack of motivation where I am concerned. The hypnotism runs deep as you say. He DVRs every show imaginable and this is what "we" watch every day, I am totally sick of TV and have no desire to remain entranced or entertained by a commercially focused controlling society, I go off and do my own thing, which he takes personal. But I say no you watch what you like and I will use the computer. I am noticing music as well really presents the world to us in a way that is not healthy, i.e. like love your man, or I am not whole without you, silly idealism and fairy tales that are not based in reality. But all of this is implanting images and thoughts into our minds. I am sure it will come to the point that he will not care for my resolve, we have been together nearly 30 yrs and he is not about to change, which is okay, but I do feel totally bound at this moment trying to plan an exit strategy? I love him with all my heart and maybe this is what we both need, who knows. Anyway thanks again for your caring words, it is nice to know there are others out there, we will meet someday I know it, take care friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I need to say, isn't a coincidence that the day that the 8th wave ended, Egypt succeeded in a revolution? Keep in mind the theme of the 8th wave was entitled, "ethical reform".

This wave is about conscious co-creation. I've perceived momentarily how we actually do exist in higher dimensions and in those dimensions, we collectively create the universe. Truly, we are co-creators.

Isn't it another coincidence that the 9th wave is split up into something like 18 days? (I'm a little sketchy on the details at the moment). The Egyptian revolution took 17 days.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRHSoulja
This is my first ATS post.
Thank you all for sharing such amazing information. I found out that I am Tone: 13 - Ascension, Sun Sign: DOG (OC) *update* I had to wake up my fiance because this really got me curious. Turns out she is a Tone: 13 - Ascension, Sun Sign: Crocodile (IMIX) and my 5 year old daughter is a Tone: 13 - Ascension, Sun Sign: WIND (IK) This is all very new, interesting, and extremely exciting to me. GREAT THREAD!
edit on 12-2-2011 by SRHSoulja because: Updated

WOW! A family of 13's. THAT is more than coincidence!!

Very deep brother...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Tone: 13 - Ascension, Sun Sign: EAGLE (MEN)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

Posting to subscribe mainly, very interesting stuff itt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join