It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier! Believe it or not, he's right!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Most of you are probably on the edge with this one...Think he's a phony, fake, hoax....Well y'all are crazy!!!!

Wikileaks just confirmed he's right yesterday if you weren't paying attention....
www.benzinga.com...

Yahoo even came out and said "Cover-Up Ends as Secret UFO Evidence Released!"
news.yahoo.com...

I know many people have been debating this for years, and it's very obvious that the opposers, are simply doing what they do best! Which is discredit, anyone and anything who/that talks about ufo's!!! But regardless of the trash they've talked, he is right! His predictions and prophecies have happened and are continuing to happen to this day, and on....

Three years ago he was told from these extraterrestrials/ pleiadians (which should be called other worldly human beings) that there would be peak oil prices this year......which there are! If you need proof, read the articles above, and do some research folks!!! Most people are ignorant and don't bother to do any.

But the truth is right in front of you. If only you looked beyond the muck that the opposers propose...

Can I ask all of you a question as well? Ok, so do you really think Billy Meier would be composing all this information, photo's, etc., just to be a hoax, and trick people!? NO WAY! Anyone who would believe that rubbish is out of there damn minds!

Check out this site and look through all the photographic evidence and all the contact reports from his entire life!

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

You really think he would spend his whole life composing all of these documents, for nothing at all!? No Way!

So many of you are probably still skeptical, and are wondering what the yahoo article actually means. Well if you scroll to the bottom of that article I found some contact information for Michael Horn (His defendant) and well I figured I'd give him a call to clear it up!

Basically what that article is saying, is that, Billy Meier was forewarned (by the Pleiadians) that the DVD proposal made by Basset would be detrimental to his case...The proposal made by Basset was to give light to the case, secretly though, Basset had other intentions...too discredit his case and make it known across the globe! After a meeting with the Pleiadians, Meier's was told to back out of the proposal, which he did. Soon after he learned of Basset's intentions... The article goes on to talk about this instance, and after a year from hiding from the media, Meier's finally brought out his evidence... What evidence you may ask... well, that he was told not to accept the proposal, and knew what would happen if he didn't, which is surely what would of happened!

A few other things you need to understand:

1) Billy Meier has been taking photograph's of flying saucers for decades! Before photo shop and computers. Not to mention, he has the clearest photograph's of flying saucers ever taken! It's not too good to be true, it's true!!!!!

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

2) He predicted that the asteroid "Apophis" will hit earth and cause mass devastation, unless we act on it by changing our ways...

www.huffingtonpost.com...
(among many other articles)

Not to mention, after speaking with Michael, he told me that over in Switzerland, many people, not just Billy have seen these flying saucers, and the people there think were idiots for not believing him..
Hmmmmmm, could they be onto something?!?!?! Duh! For the most part we are too

Not all of us though! Just the people who are ignorant and try and debunk his claims!

If any of you are curious as to the message Billy is trying to get across, he's been told, and is telling us, that, other aliens will come, but we are not to trust them, as they are in co-hoots with the NWO and have evil intentions..

Also, he mentions that we should not worship religions as we do, nor should we worship one God... I would explain this further, but I think it is important that you do the research and find out on your own!

Everything is right in front of you!!! You just need to find it. I hope you all take his word, and my word, and look beyond all the bs... People who debunk, debunk for a reason, and that is because they don't "truly" believe....Unfortunately..

So, all of you here on ATS, say what you will! Make fun of my excessive use of faces, but regardless I'm firm on my belief that Billy Meier know's the truth!

Ta ta now and have a wonderful day!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I belive alot of billy´s footage is real.. but I also think he made some fake footage just to keep the intrest going..
the pictuce of the alien holding a gun was a hard one for me.. but who knows, I certenly dont know how a ET gun looks like.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I really want to believe his story – I really do.

But several of the pictures that he’s given as evidence: A dinosaur, a blond alien.

They have been proven as a hoax.

The dinosaur was taken from a picture in a book, and the blond alien was from a television show.

That type of thing really persuaded me from believing him.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Maybe there was some TRUTH to this thread after all..

Or not..
edit on 11-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The Yahoo article is not a news article. It comes from PR Web.

service.prweb.com...

It’s simple. You write an announcement about your organization – a new product launch, current promotion, or local team sponsorship - whatever. We distribute your release to every major news site and search engine on the Web, and can put you in front of consumers and journalists.

edit on 11-2-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"2) He predicted that the asteroid "Apophis" will hit earth and cause mass devastation, unless we act on it by changing our ways..."

So you're saying there is an asteroid on track to cause mass devistation to the planet, but it is an intelligent rock that will decide to change course if we change our ways?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
First of all, I'm offended that this was put into the "hoax" section as soon as I put this up!!!!

Really, hmmm.. so what are you really trying to hide ATS????????????????????????????

Why won't you accept this as truth, and why won't you open this up for further investigation????????
Also, about those photo's, they were inserted and claimed to be his to discredit his case! Duh!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

No, if we change our ways, the Pleiadians will step in and divert its path!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Seriously.
The rest of the world looks at these cases with an eye of curiosity. They wish to know more and learn more. We look at these cases with an eye of skepticism. We are truly dumb. The faster we can all acknowledge that extra terrestrial life exists everywhere, the faster that we can learn more and hopefully evolve. We will never get the full truth from the government, because the fact of the matter is the government has known for a very long time and has had quite a successful cover up. They will never come out and say they have lied for years. Victors area 51 interview was for real. They will never admit they treat these visitors like garbage and put the whole human race at risk. Think for yourselves, people. The funny part is, we go around calling people who believe this stuff crazy and insane, as if everyone is sitting home photoshopping little lights and frying pans into pictures, while at the same time the government is laughing at us. They know its real. Its obvious its real.

They walk the streets with us, they share the air with us. They have had a hand in our history from before we ever existed. Get over it so we can get to the heart of our problems, our corrupt nature and violence. Hopefully it is not too late.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I don't believe he made the fake footage, many people have been trying to debunk his case, and use videos and photo's they've made and claimed them as his!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The majority of you are idiots!

Sorry, but from the way your treating this topic, you clearly are!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Well there was no evidence. The "news article" was a press release from Michael Horn and Yahoo was stupid enough to run with it.

So Wikileaks talked about peak oil (though there was no leak to Wikileaks), and that means Meier was right about everything?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

There is evidence, all over the place, photo's, contact reports, predictions, etc.... Did you not see/ read???

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Oh, I have. And I stand by what I said, but I was referring specifically to this thread. How does Wikileaks talking about peak oil prove Meier right? How does a press release foolishly picked up by a third-rate media outlet prove Meier right?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

I don't believe he made the fake footage, many people have been trying to debunk his case, and use videos and photo's they've made and claimed them as his!

I just want to go on the record saying that I believe the Billy Meier case is authentic. However, there are images that have been proven to be a hoax, unfortunately discrediting his ENTIRE story to the main stream.

In my opinion, Billy was under a lot of pressure by his followers and the media to produce sensational evidence backing up his claims after his first encounters. This may have caused him to hoax a few images in an attempt to supplement his true encounters when they (the Pleadians) weren't coming around.

I would estimate that 95% of what you read/hear/see is real! Your theory of debunkers creating video/written material to discredit Billy is plausible as well. S&F-if this wasn't in the HOAX bin

edit on 11-2-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for somebody to organize all the available evidence and present it in the best format possible, with high-resolution scans, HD video, etc., as an official, verified release. Not just this slapdash release of who knows how many generation copies. And do it before Meier dies, because he's still the only one who can definitively say, "Yes, this was my experience, or, no, this was a fabrication by my detractors." Then let us see how it really stands up. The truth has nothing to fear.

I mean, this is supposed to be one of the most amazing and important events in the history of mankind, right? You'd think somebody might want to put a little effort into collecting the evidence of it, since it no longer seems to be happening.

Makes me think that maybe it wasn't really that important after all. If at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Michael Horn has been defending his case, you should get in contact with him! Everything you've said has been done...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
These are why people don't believe him.
forgetomori.com...
forgetomori.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Oh, and this one too.
forgetomori.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by youthsavior

I just want to go on the record saying that I believe the Billy Meier case is authentic. However, there are images that have been proven to be a hoax, unfortunately discrediting his ENTIRE story to the main stream.

In my opinion, Billy was under a lot of pressure by his followers and the media to produce sensational evidence backing up his claims after his first encounters. This may have caused him to hoax a few images in an attempt to supplement his true encounters when they (the Pleadians) weren't coming around.

I would estimate that 95% of what you read/hear/see is real! Your theory of debunkers creating video/written material to discredit Billy is plausible as well. S&F-if this wasn't in the HOAX bin

edit on 11-2-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

discl0sur3 , I will also go on record to say that I think you are exactly right here. Some day when I have time I will make a post detailing the remarkable number of prophecies that have come to pass along with documented copyrights as to when they were released . It should shock people if they take the time to really look at it objectively.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join