It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Union - Business Behind Getting High - A MUST WATCH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Im surprised given all the conspiracies here on ATS, that this documentary is no where to be found. Well at least I couldn't find it.

This documentary discusses the topic of marijuana. Why is it illegal? What are its dangers? What is the war on drugs REALLY about? As with most things, for those of you unaware, there is much more to our dear mary jane then meets the eye. I highly recommend this documentary. If nothing else, read the comments that people said about it. Even if you don't end up agreeing, you would have watched a very informative, well sourced, and well produced documentary. The man who produced this, Adam Scourgie (great guy), does not himself even smoke marijuana, however he embarks on a journey to uncover the hidden truth about this mysterious plant.

It's a little lengthy but I promise it is well worth the watch.

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
that because any reasonable discussion about the most intrinsic part of being human is banned from this "open" forum...thread non grata

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
that because any reasonable discussion about the most intrinsic part of being human is banned from this "open" forum...thread non grata

Not true sir, theres actually an "aternative substances" forum where this should have been placed.

I haven't seen this one yet but I'll certainly watch it!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's a good documentary, however there is already about six different threads in this forum about it. One which I wrote myself that has almost an entire transcript of the movie.

About every 2 months or so a new thread pops up about this documentary.

But at least it gets new people's attention every time one pops up.

top topics

join