It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really killed Nickolas Berg? video raises a lot of questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I remember the horror of watching what happened to nick for the first time. i never before questioned it. i just assume tat was that. he was caught by terrorist and be headed. Then i came across this video on you tube. I'm shock that we all bought that story. how easily we believe what is on the news. i really think Nick was part of a PsyOp .

www.youtube.com...

I have done a little research since i first saw this. and yeh there is a lot going on here. check it for your self's , tell me what you think, share it,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow
Crazy world.
what else can i say

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Did I hear this correctly...those Fox commentators are arguing with this bereaved man over the death of his son, and who he thinks is responsible for this?
I honestly have no words at the moment...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
one time i watched a bunch of beheadings because i had never seen one before and wondered if i could handle it. after about eight different ones id had enough. if you've ever seen this video in it's entirety, you realize immediately that it bears absolutely no resemblance to an actual beheading of a live person. the soldiers dressed in Taliban costumes are a nice touch, but the good doctor is right. not anywhere near enough blood.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Very sad for the father. It definitely looks like it takes place at Abu Ghraib.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow thanks. I always thought the video was fishy right when I first saw it. I remember support for the wars was going way down. After that video came out, like clockwork, everyone was ready to go kill some arabs again.

Sick.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by markusjOHNSON

Oh my, what are they training out children to do. This soldier lost his life and if it was by other soldiers, then they evidently are destroying their humanity. Some of those soldiers at that prison went to jail, but the ones that gave the order and Commander and Chief didn't get charged. Bless that father for standing his ground.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What a bunch of BS propaganda.

Some of you actually talk as though you've been to Abu Graib. The stance? Really? This is what passes for evidence for some of you people? Are you kidding me? This is some of the lowest propaganda I have ever seen on ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunatic Pandora

And your proof that it came from a house in the middle east? Must have found it right next to the Bin Laden tape. lol
edit on 11-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Where's your proof this video is real?

The color of the walls? The stance of an obviously military trained individual, of which there are many in Iraq that participated in the insurgency?

The Stance of a guy? The color of the walls? Really this is evidence to you?

I guess whatever makes US troops and the US in general look like monsters right?

For the record, I don't agree with the war in Iraq, but I don't feel the need to believe any BS I see.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunatic Pandora

I honestly don't know either way. I've seen no proof that this came from the Middle East. I find a couple of the points in this video pretty interesting. (the stance was the least interesting). Can you prove that this came from the middle east and from terrorists?

I really don't even care. I just know governments put out lots of propaganda to fool the public.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I've seen real beheading where the person is still alive before the knifing happens and when I compare those to the video of Nick Berg, something immediately strikes me as odd.
On all other video's, the blood that literally gushes from the wound is of a substantial amount- lots and lots of it.
The amount of blood in this video is nowhere near the amount expected after creating such a wound.
This makes me doubt that Mr Berg was alive when Mr. Asshole starts his head off.

@mayabong:
It is obvious that this video was created for the purpose of fear-mongering and is thus created by "terrorists"- whoever they may be.

IT--
edit on 11-2-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I remember when the video first came out. The big thing mentioned was the lack of blood. The consensus was that he was already dead when he was beheaded. Along with the sounds being dubbed in.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The stance is the weakest bit of info, but really, to much pointing to Abu Ghriab. if you start searching there is a lot more info out there. If this didnt convince you, do your research, its obvious

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I will be sharing this video everywhere i can! If you belive it or not it raises a lot of questions. its free to share knowledge

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
I've seen real beheading where the person is still alive before the knifing happens and when I compare those to the video of Nick Berg, something immediately strikes me as odd.
On all other video's, the blood that literally gushes from the wound is of a substantial amount- lots and lots of it.
The amount of blood in this video is nowhere near the amount expected after creating such a wound.
This makes me doubt that Mr Berg was alive when Mr. Asshole starts his head off.

@mayabong:
It is obvious that this video was created for the purpose of fear-mongering and is thus created by "terrorists"- whoever they may be.

IT--
edit on 11-2-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

Yes, that's a whole other element to the nick berg case. there are a lot of questions and no answers

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by markusjOHNSON

I thought this video was going to be a load of crap, but I kept an open mind because I hate government.

Surprisingly, I found the video to be compelling.

The last part where the dark skin / light skin person wielding the knife switched really caught my attention as well as the comment from the doctor about the amount of blood that should have been observed.

Very interesting indeed.

I certainly wouldn't put it past our criminal government to engage in this kind of behavior considering they destroyed the WTC to instigate a war.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

A recent CNN article talks about the beheading having to be restaged. It was not the murder; even the authorities are admitting this.

Even the grisly video of Pearl's death had to be restaged, "because the cameraman failed to capture the original scene."

Mohammed moved so quickly to cut Pearl's throat that the photographer failed to load a tape into his camera, according to the report. He repeated the killing for the camera, severing Pearl's head in the process and making sure the photographer showed the blood still pouring through Pearl's throat.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
yes. and i remember the first time i watched the Pearl's beheading, they video had a shot of the room hes in. but if you find it now the surroundings are blacked out

top topics

join