It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magi Cyencies: Introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
For my purposes I have settled upon the known system of the exploration of daemonsions beyond which we percieve now. This has been crafted onto the Creatrix Xao System of magi cyencies. Explanations and guidance are offered in the pursuit of this particular study.

The fourth daemonsion can be easily understood in terms of speculation that nearly all of humanity indulges in this on a daily basis; the predictions we project ahead of schedule and expecting them to come to exact fuitation, setting aside 'time' for pursuits with intent ov making it to be so in the future and making choices about the world enviroment in relation to the actions of the 'now' based on intuition or feelings and decisions. These examples are to reflect that because of the very nature we are able to conceive and experience such conceptual thought process leads to the conclusion that this remarkable skill must come from the ability of the consciousness i.e. the brain to receive signals from somewhere 'out there'.

We can not readily visualize this ether or void because the THIRD of the FIVE locks out the physical from the FOURTH. Xao was designed and structered around Time because the Fourth can sense all that the Third was, is, and shall ever be. The 'now' is a mere future echo of what has taken place and rhe beacons are merely re-lit. The result is recorded and stored already in the Fourth and it is a separation of consciousness via choice.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know what the fourth dimension is like. Basically, your mind has a greater degree of control over how you see the world, and different individuals will start to see different versions of reality. The fifth dimension is almost entireley within the mind, and at the sixth the universe is practically at ones fingertips. The trade-off is that at higher levels, you lose power, however gain awareness. At 3D you have the maximum amount of free-will, ability to affect the free-will of others, and ability to synthesize original thoughts. At the higher levels, free-will is eventually stripped away, and the ability to control and communicate with others diminishes. At the level of pure mind, one is completley within thier own being, and can create a universe within thier own minds.
edit on 10-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Check this out:

edit on 2/10/11 by OnceReturned because: fixed 2nd vid

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Ok, according to the video, there must be multiple versions of reality existing simultaneously, however, due to the relative certainty of such things as orbital rotation, days, months years etc, and also the relative certainty of the birth/death of the planet/sun, the timeline has a start and and end point, thus, reality is held in a relativley stable fashion, however, there still exist multiple strands or timelines. In reality, I could be living in my own world, and the words that you are reading might only be synchronous if the internet has some kind of 5th/6th dimensional bridging mechanism, or perhaps you might be reading something entirely different to what I perceive myself as typing, it is one of those things, that is almost impossible to know.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Ok, according to the video, there must be multiple versions of reality existing simultaneously, however, due to the relative certainty of such things as orbital rotation, days, months years etc, and also the relative certainty of the birth/death of the planet/sun, the timeline has a start and and end point, thus, reality is held in a relativley stable fashion, however, there still exist multiple strands or timelines. In reality, I could be living in my own world, and the words that you are reading might only be synchronous if the internet has some kind of 5th/6th dimensional bridging mechanism, or perhaps you might be reading something entirely different to what I perceive myself as typing, it is one of those things, that is almost impossible to know.

I think if we understand the multiple realities through the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, the implication is that all possible realities exist simultaneously and each one manifests one of an infinite number of possible timelines . The features of our reality which seem certain would be different in the parallel realities; in some a planet's orbital rotation would be shorter, in others it would be longer, and in others the planet may never have even formed at all. I don't think the universes are even synchronized by sharing a begining and end of time. All possible begining points and end points are manifest. I also don't think the internet has dimensional components that we're not aware of; the fact that we can communicate means we're in the same reality. However, within the many worlds interpretation there would be an infinite number of you's and me's living out all possible timelines. So, there would be another me reading something different that another you wrote. If this me were reading something different than what this you typed, my response wouldn't make sense.

I'm not entirely convinced of the many worlds interpretation, or that reality is anything like what is described in the videos. I just find it to be interesting speculation.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

To recap about at which upon reaching the highest level the ability to create a universe is acheiveable then consider the possiblity that our own universe was concieved in such a manner. This notion is so compelling to me that it began my lifes journey as a magi many years past. I once had the privilage of communication with a highly intelligent, but malevolent entity from Universe B. It claimed to me that it created this universe simply because it could and hinted that it could make it cease to be if it so wished. Thats the short version and I will not go into detail what else it claimed for it greatly unsettled me. However I establish contact again a few years from now. You see all my knowledge concerning this comes from the future. I'm just waiting to catch myself up. We all are.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is an Introduction???
I'll need a Terminology dictionary first...
Are you talking to us or to people who already know what your are talking about?, if it's the latter then this is NOT an introduction...
wtf is a "daemonsion"?
What is a "creatrix" or whatever...
If you have something to say, EXPLAIN IT FOR THE DUMBEST OF US, PLEASE.
¿¿¿ " the THIRD of the FIVE locks out the physical from the FOURTH." ???

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Etymology From creātor   ( “ creator, author, founder ” ) , from creō   ( “ create, make ” ) . Noun creātrix ( genitive creātrīcis ); f , third declension 1 . A female who brings forth or produces ; a mother 2 . A female founder , authoress , creatrix .

A daemonsion a subjective entity of pure energy, relating to a psychic barrier encountered by those who attempt to summon a entity or spirit and allow it to control your mind, your thoughts and actions become more primeval. It also defines that a dimension has a living intelligence beyond the scope of this third dimensional reality i.e. humans are the daemonsionals of the third dimension.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Thank you very much, now I can read your post.
And I'm very interested in this subject. So I'll have to read it a few times

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Xao is a system incorporating Tao/Dao with chaos sorcery and is taken from my manuscript, Liber Evillennium, which is an ongoing project of ten years. I began it so I could compare the ancient sciences of the 'stargods' with today's scientific advancements and experiment with mallable reality via dark magi pathworkings. By establishing a rapport with negative entities I have been able to fathom a symbosis with such things that consider human emotion as nourishment.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How do you mantain the "integrity" of your Self in this process?
Which frame of reference, or classification of "entities" are you using?
I ask, because I see that you refer to "negative" entities. How do you define this?
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

So you have some references to the ancient sciences of the star gods? Could you please post this book of yours and the reference materials?

Are you from another dimension? I cant really follow the language in your post. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Please dumb it down some for me. I am interested.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The collective group of negative entities I involve myself with are mainly of a demonic nature known as The Dissonance. The most poweful are sub-grouped into Xanavimx, the purest non-human malevolence There are many other groups and sub-groups for which explanations of probably deserve a seperate thread.
The Dissonance occupy the many etheric realms both in and beyond this universe construct. Their true origins are guarded even from me and it is wise that it should be so, although I have written on such things speculating their creation.

All the thoughts, images and behaviours which we attach to ourselves are of a false reality and with such a realization one becomes 'awake', thus personal integrity is maintained because all the actions that proceed from that are pure in intent. And besides, the Molly alter is under guarded lock and key and is self programmed meme-hack of my mind. l am permitted to say no more about Molly so please don't ask.
Since Xao has been personal to me for such a long time it has developed a kind of meta language of its own, new words for my own understanding such as 'istori' which in the simplest terms relates to how mythic legends are a history in their own right, only the language structure is alien to modern understanding i.e the summerian creation myths contain a true account but we have no real context anchor to correctly know its meaning. We were not there then to witness what it was that was being recorded.

The L.E. manuscript will not be published in full or in part until after the year 2013.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Added a paragraph.

top topics

join