It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From San Diego

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone I wanted to introduce myself and greet the community, I am pleased to join.. love ATS! I don't usually have much to say, guess I'm kinda shy and fear looking dumb but I wanna break free of my fear and join in. My interests are in the Paranormal, UFO's and topics that are esoteric. Anyways Hi everyone!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Don't be shy and don't worry about being judged. We all have a right to our opinions.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome from the North County. Check out the rules and see you on the boards.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS - I was shy when I first joined as well - now I feel right at home and you will too

I still feel dumb

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS boards. Lots of nice folks here, no need to worry.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sup Sup ..... Welcome to the hoooood !

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Hello San Diego , welcome to the wonderful sometimes wacky world of ATS .

I hung out around Oceanside on many occassions back in my younger days , had me a nice little studio apartment on the Strand . Those were the days ...

Balboa Park was another one of my favorite haunts .

Since you're interested in ufo's , here's a description of something I witnessed first-hand while living in Oceanside . This was either in December of '78 , or January of '79 , can't recall exactly , but it was right around that time period .

Enjoy your stay , c'ya 'round .

My account :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Welcome to ATS!
Don't be shy; just take your time to look around, and then
post at will....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. San Diego is my home town....moved from there last year. I miss it. Enjoy your ride here on ATS. I guarantee you will learn a lot from this very intelligent community. I have.

Have fun be safe!!! Play Nice!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Welcome and good to hear another West Coaster has joined ATS, congrats on finding this place and hope you find whatever you are looking for.

3rd line

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the encouragement all! I will do my best to jump in and get acquainted with everyone. okbmd I'm sorry I don't recall that incident..at that time in the late 70's I was living in the Mountains near the Kern River. Which is what started me on the UFO quest. Really dark skies, tons of stars, and things that streaked through the night sky...moving at incredible speed. I miss the quiet and dark sky with millions of stars glittering in the night sky, don't see to many stars in the city. But this is a great place live, anyways Thanks all!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Welcome!

I see you are into the paranormal and esoteric interests. Basically the same fields I take interest in(being a physicist and everything...) nowadays when I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa.

I sincerely urge you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below(it deals with the questions about opening your third eye, supernormal powers, paranormal, how to become a good person etc etc).

I wish you good luck!

Gaussq

top topics

join