It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerosol components in atmosphere proved

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
For all you deniers that chemtrails or Aerosol compounds induced in our atmosphere is a false flag ..

im gonna change your opinions on this one ..

www.osti.gov...

please feel free to read the PDF document enclosed in the link ..

they state

Recently, attention has been drawn towards black carbon aerosols as a likely short-term climate warming mitigation candidate. However the global and regional impacts of the direct, cloud-indirect and semi-direct forcing effects are highly uncertain, due to the complex nature of aerosol evolution and its climate interactions. Black carbon is directly released as particle into the atmosphere, but then interacts with other gases and particles through condensation and coagulation processes leading to further aerosol growth, aging and internal mixing ...

wow ...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fazeone1981

Uhh only a fool would deny that aerosols are in the air...

Technically speaking, you are creating aerosols right now, just from breathing.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/photo.php?fbid=10150362991955468&

Some Chemtrails on top of my house , last december

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
yeah but i dont think we breath and exhale black carbon particles .. nor aluminium or other kind of artificial components ....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

From the abstract:

Black carbon mitigation scenarios showed generally a benefit when mainly black carbon sources such as diesel emissions are reduced, reducing organic and black carbon sources such as bio-fuels, does not lead to reduced warming.

If it's a fuel burning engine, it's releasing carbon aerosols.

This is what the article appears to be discussing.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fazeone1981
yeah but i dont think we breath and exhale black carbon particles .. nor aluminium or other kind of artificial components ....

its in the air
how can you not?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Great Find: The carbon dust they have sprayed since I know from 1998, was in the work since 1996, has been linked with Alezhiemer and many other ailments.

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

link   
yeah i meant that in a natural state .. im conscient that we are breathing what is stated ..

i just hope that there methods are beneficial .. and not an experiment

edit on 10-2-2011 by fazeone1981 because: (no reason given)

link   
Aerosols...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4a3803be67f.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, the air is full of it. Sorry, this is proof exactly of ...?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i remember when i was younger .. im not that old .. im starting my 30 s ..

how the summer skies were blueish .. how the winter air was fresh and crisp ..

now im shoveling snow and im having a feeling im drowning when breathing ..

the air is way thicker than it was 20 years ago ..

i see the skies when i come back from work and sometimes its nearly pastel hazy colors .. ,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Wrong aerosols...

Technically, an aerosol is a suspension of fine solid particles or liquid droplets in a gas. Examples are smoke, oceanic haze, air pollution, smog and CS gas. In general conversation, aerosol usually refers to an aerosol spray can or the output of such a can. The word aerosol derives from the fact that matter "floating" in air is a suspension (a mixture in which solid or liquid or combined solid-liquid particles are suspended in a fluid). To differentiate suspensions from true solutions, the term sol evolved—originally meant to cover dispersions of tiny (sub-microscopic) particles in a liquid. With studies of dispersions in air, the term aerosol evolved and now embraces both liquid droplets, solid particles, and combinations of these.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
its proof of what the planes are spraying to prevent us from burning

domestic aerosols are not helping .. but my thread focus is that of what they are trying to do to counterfit global warming ..

im not sure if its the right way ...

what goes up must come down ..

so its more of like what would be the effects in the long run for our soils .. , water .. etc

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Chemtrail Proofreply to post by fazeone1981

I hope this link works. I can't copy and paste from it and since yesterday no one has been able to get a link to work, and this PDF has been removed from online sites.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Actually, Chad...you and AboveTheTrees are BOTH correct!! (have a cookie).

ATT showed how the ill-informed equate that word ("aerosols") with the verb....of action, as in "spraying" an aerosol. THUS, the hoax of "chem"-trails marches on. (Is that a mixed metaphor??).

YOU, otoh, provide the educational resource (one of many) that is/are SORELY needed, so that the naive, gullible and ill-informed can be taught.....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

This has been widely circulated, and discussed here at ATS already:

Chemtrail Proof
...I hope this link works...

It is bogus. Please, research a bit into that woman, "Andrea Psoras". A quick trip down Googleland Lane, and you will see that she apparently hasn't met a "conspiracy theory" gravy train that she hasn't hopped onboard.....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
its not like i wasnt informed .. or un educated from what i see or hear ..

its just my opinion and a question mark i had from seeing that pdf on aerosol solutions ..

if its a good thing .. great !! a bad .. well will have to deal with it ..

dont judge my opinions .. keep yours .. thats all due respect

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh it marches on alright.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Andrea Psoras only wrote the front 2 pages as a letter to get the info, the main body of the text came from a government site not Ms Psoras. Everyone has done a great job on preventing people from reading this. It is a chapter in a Government Teaching site for the Air Force.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
thats why i woudlnt post something .. "" googled "" like they say ..

that goverment site has great information on all , not just conspiracies ..

i download tons of info on technology advancement not listed or heard on the usual television or internet mainstream ..

its sad being told im uneducated when im constantly reading great documents on how we advanced technologically ..

that im always on the grind for inspiration for my architectural or 3d work .. that site helped a lot ..

before judging people .. look on the sources that the users are posting before putting any conclusions ..

its now i beleive where not ready for an ascension and our species have a really long way to go before evolving further ..

but yet .. that is still my opinion .. not others ..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Chadwicks made a comment about me yesterday that I had the intelligence of a "bowling ball" He is not a debunker but a cyber bullie.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join