It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

None of the Wiccans involved in Masonry whom I know "practice" witchcraft at Masonic functions.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Honestly, I might have to agree. He says he "was" a Mason, and looking at his posts here and on other threads, he does seem very judgemental and confrontational, with a general lack of respect for other races and women. If he was a Mason, he wasn't a very good ambassador for us, and he seems to have parted ways with the fraternity.

Are speaking about me???? Not concerned about most u typed but not once have I ever disrespected another race nor a woman... well maybe that AEON character, i'm not ever sure if thats a man or woman... doesnt really matter anyway... I am the first person to jump at the defense another human regardless of race or creed.
I never used the term "was" when addressing my current status with masonry... I can be very confrontational, especially when I feel the person I am confronting is an moron... In no way am I Mr Niceguy , I dont take kindly to people calling me a liar when the apparent lie had nothing to do with them. Its doesnt matter what my staus is with my lodge because their is no to prove over the internet whether I am truly a mason or not correct? Any one can pass a trail or strict examination that has a google search. So all of that is irrelevant....
You people tend to forget, this is a virtual word... and nothing that goes on here matters to my personal life or your....
So relax and enjoy the party

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You don't know how to prove your a Mason?

Seriously buddy?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons
[. what about homosexuals , you chose to ignore that .

Ta .
edit on 10-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I haven't the foggiest.

I suspect that this isn't on the list of things considered. There are some people I know who I doubt would become members if they thought that it was something considered. I could have judged their values incorrectly, but it would be quite out of character for them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Anyone can claim to be a Master Mason. Only a true fellow can prove it so. This sort of incendiary diatribe is against everything which Masonry teaches.

I have seen many here claim to be a Mason. There are a few which I actually believe to be so.

In this case, I don't believe it so.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How many more of you are masons ? Theres at least 20 I know of here and more appear every day .
edit on 10-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Seriously buddy?

Yeah seriously, you dont read to well do you??? NO ONE can definitely prove to me they are a mason over the internet... By due trial and strict examination.... signs and tokens cannot being physically tranfered over these fiber optic cables...
You cna stop typing now

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightCraft

Didnt write the thread to prove i'm a mason.... Dont really care who is or not anyway, You're not putting money in my pocket.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Do you walk around announcing to everyone everything you do and defines you.

"Hello. My name is Aeons. I am a mother, a wife, I work for XYZ O&G company, I went to school for XYZ, my children are involved in these sports clubs and sisterhoods, my religion is x, my sexuality is Y, my real hair colour is Z, I post on these boards, I have memberships at these locations.... You know, just in the spirit of full disclosure."

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by Aeons

Seriously buddy?

Yeah seriously, you dont read to well do you??? NO ONE can definitely prove to me they are a mason over the internet... By due trial and strict examination.... signs and tokens cannot being physically tranfered over these fiber optic cables...
You cna stop typing now

One of the nice gentlemen on this board figured out who I am and asked family members about me. And I'm not in any of the organizations. And I didn't ask them to.

Please - tell me again how you can't and don't know how to get yourself identified.
edit on 2011/2/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyway people, my work shift is over, it has been a very entertaining 8 hours... Now its time to deal with real people on this earth and not a bunch of screen names...
I wish you all the best in your virtual world.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yes i do friend , I have nothing to hide , i know my faults but im proud of who i am . Isee no point lying , if your honest hopefully people are honest with you .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Aeons

Yes i do friend , I have nothing to hide , i know my faults but im proud of who i am . Isee no point lying , if your honest hopefully people are honest with you .

See, I wouldn't think that was you having nothing to hide and proving it. That would suggest that you have no real psychological boundaries, and I should treat you as such.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well you need to chill more then , secrecy breeds suspicion always has always will its just human nature .
Take care .

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The biggest secret, the one you were hoping for, is that Secret Societies were started by extraterrestrials hoping to control the rest of the human populations through them. The banking system, the Iluminati, Club of Rome, the Vatican, etc are all started by ETs. If you want ET disclosure, as well as free energy technology, talk to the secret societies. They are the ones suppressing all this information.

They were created to prevent as many as possible from ascending during the shift coming, hence the huge push into materialism and shallowness right now before the shift. If everyone ascends, there will be no one to rule over. The rituals, the "mystery", the secrets, it's really all a bunch of bull# (I'm sure it's crossed your mind before). Notice how hierarchal our society, especially secret societies are? The beings from Orion, as well as most negatively polarized societies, are built exactly like this. It's one of the quickest ways of determining the spiritual maturity of a civilization. Jacque Franco's Venus Project is a good example of a mature and benevolent civilization, with no hierarchy. All are equal because all are one.

The last thing they want is for people to remember that they are a fractal part of the Creator, and how powerful, beautiful, and infinite we really are.
edit on 2/10/2011 by Mr Poopra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Why does it never occur to people that humans are quite capable of doing all the things you suggest HAD to come from aliens?!?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by SirKnightE
My "obligation" not oath stated that I will not reveal any secrets of masonry, and as I stated previously I never have and i never will.

It is an Obligation to your fellow brothers.
It is an OATH to GOD.

And you seem to select only certain portions
of your Obligation/Oath to adhere to.

It's not JUST any secrets of Masonry,

it is "any secrets of Masonry that have been,
may be now or at any future time be
communicated to me or in any way
come to my knowledge". Secrets
being labeled as ANYTHING
shared amongst the brethren.

And yes, I was 32Deg Scottish Rite.

While I do agree with the need to share
info to save lives, I do not know if I could
break an Oath/Obligation to do so.
This is the moral fiber which distinguishes
a Master Mason from the fellow craft.
I'm sure this thread will be under close scrutiny
in coming days.

You say you agree to share info to saves lives, but don't know if you could break an Oath to God and your Obligation to your brotherhood to do so. Your obligation to your brothers is more important then saving lives?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21 for a petition

Hey man, it can be 18 here in the UK if your father is a mason.

I recieved recieved past master when I was 22 yrs old.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join