It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Interesting thread, is all i can say. True or not, more should come one attempting to spill the beans and see what gets said. Its like shaking a tree to see if they fall out!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well you should be ! That verse you just spat was ill and buckwild !

heres my verse .

knowledge is power i use a sponge in the shower, buy a bag of flour, to make 100 cookies in an hour .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

LoL,

You people really entertain me with all this hoax non-hoax, conspiracy bull-sh!t, What is it that I hoaxed about, I just relayed some information I thought the ATS community might wanna know. I dont know if what the dude told me was real, I'm just passing along a message.
Like said, and will say again.... Dont take my word for it... this all could be just a bunch of crap...

HOTEP

I yeah, I noticed you cant read either... I said I live in Texas
edit on 10-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

I can read english very well but all info you gave can be found on the internet

i'm 28, I was raised Feb 27 2003, no clue what you mean about the active service crap.... currently in Texas. what else u want to know

so you are now 8 years old or did you finger slipped at the keyboard?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The number of times and the quality of the people that I have encountered who claim that they are "33rd" Masons is starting to make me believe that the Fraternity really does have this group.

When someone realizes that they've initiated a mouthy, ladder-climbing, untrustworthy dunderhead, the handbook suggests that they be initiated to the "highest" order in all due haste. Where every now and then someone gives them some ridiculous "secret" to "hold" to keep them busy.

Very amusing.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

lol that is cool I am happy you enjoyed. Some times a simple poem can be used to send message.
Be well

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Nope, no slip of the finger..... Obviously this meesage wasnt for you either

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If my only experience were on ATS, I would have to agree with you whole-heartedly!

For the record, every 33rd Degree that I know is extremely charitable, hard-working, usually older, intelligent, kind, and honest. It is a difficult degree to attain, and most of them have earned their way to 32nd degree and spent a lifetime of good works to attain the honorary 33rd degree. They drive the Shriner's buses, they teach classes for younger Masons, they pick up their brethren and take them places when they are too old to drive, they go to funerals and help families in distress, they are just overall the best possible people you could imagine being around. Most of all, any of us that have the opportunity to personally know a 33rd Degree are usually humbled and strive to emulate their actions.

There is a drastic difference between real-life and ATS-life.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The number of times and the quality of the people that I have encountered who claim that they are "33rd" Masons is starting to make me believe that the Fraternity really does have this group.

When someone realizes that they've initiated a mouthy, ladder-climbing, untrustworthy dunderhead, the handbook suggests that they be initiated to the "highest" order in all due haste. Where every now and then someone gives them some ridiculous "secret" to "hold" to keep them busy.

Very amusing.

Whats amusing is that most you regular people will soon see that modern masonry is not full of "elites" like you wish it were.

Again, why are you still typing, isnt your brain tired of trying to appear intelligent over a virtual medium. Shouldnt you be in the kitchen cooking or something

Also i never said I was 33rd.. read again

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I've met a few of these ATS types in real life too.

I understood that Shriners have this level, but not the other orders. Though I admit, I don't really remember where I heard that it was quite a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

"you regular people???"

You're amusing me more by the minute.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I am really glad ur finally enoying urself cause you were really starting to bore me

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Tell me when nwo is coming , phone your friend now and tell him that Doomzilla needs to know .
Thanks .

link   
reply to post by Aeons

I can honestly say that I have met a few of the "ATS types" in Masonry, but never someone that had attained the 33rd Degree level. There are several Masons in my district that I dislike on a personal level, and feel they are not good Masons on a Masonic level, but none of them have ever, or will ever attain the 33rd degree. A few are actually 32nd Degree Masons, but their attitudes and enemies will prevent them from ever becoming a 33rd degree Mason. It is an honorary degree bestowed by their brethren and it is not given lightly.

It isn't exactly a "Shriner" degree, although Shriners and Scottish Rite are closely aligned, it is no longer necessary to be both. One can be a Shriner without being in the Scottish Rite and vice versa. The 33rd degree is unique to the Scottish Rite.

link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well this socalled mason is full of himself and that's also one of the signs why I call it all a hoax.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Tell me when nwo is coming , phone your friend now and tell him that Doomzilla needs to know .
Thanks .

will do... Is that Mr. Doomzilla or just D.Zilla

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You are right on point.... If I cant feel myself no one else will

I've been address as an abrasive a$$hole on several occasions... Its usually by other a$$holes that take life and everything I say too seriously.... Its the friggin internet... Suck it up and drive on soldier

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Honestly, I might have to agree. He says he "was" a Mason, and looking at his posts here and on other threads, he does seem very judgemental and confrontational, with a general lack of respect for other races and women. If he was a Mason, he wasn't a very good ambassador for us, and he seems to have parted ways with the fraternity.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

well I know enough
no star or flag and definitly no soup for you

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This is an interesting thread and not the type that I usually reply to. I've read it all and I think it is a shame that most of it has been given to trading insults.
I sense that the OP is sincere, right, wrong or indifferent. My Police Chief is Master of the Lodge which is right next door to the station. I get the impression from him that it is mostly a social club, but he adheres to the secrecy. I asked the right questions and was given an invite to join, but declined. Until I made the decision I was constantly invited for dinners and somewhat recruitment functions and when I declined it stopped abrutly...understandable.
It seems to me that the OP is offering a word of warning for a possible event. There is no guarantee that the event will take place along with the thousands of other warnings of events on ATS. I really think that people should back off of the attacks. It seems to me that if Masonry is such a brotherhood that any admonishments would be done in private on a U2U as a matter of respect and honor.
Seeashrink

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Have you practisced withcraft in the masons ?
Can gay people become masons ? You know that Scottish people eat sheeps stomach right ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join