It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Well someone already explained Widows Son, and I probably could have googled it, so doesn't seem that privy of a piece of info. You apparently are also a mason, boondock. Wondering if you have given away things in all your past posts, if we picked them apart. So far I don't think this guy has said anything wrong. I still have no idea what will happen tomorrow, or if I can believe one thing hear on ATS.

you may have learned of it by other means
but you did NOT learn of it by me

And you are more than welcome to read
every post I ever typed here. To my
knowledge, I have never broken my
Oath/Obligation.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I might end up getting banned from my organization if ever anyone figured out my true identity........

I was made a 32nd degree mason, Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, Nov 4 2004, I was dubbed a Knight (hence the screen-name SirKnightE) in the Magnanimous Order of Knights Templar Nov 16th 2005

Well if they do try to find out your true identity they can certainly rule out "Where's Wally" cant they..

I'd say it is probably a good idea to start looking for a new organisation now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
Well if they do try to find out your true identity they can certainly rule out "Where's Wally" cant they..
I'd say it is probably a good idea to start looking for a new organization now.

you may be correct,
I'd def say that the 33 Deg
is def out of reach by now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

I really meant that in jest. To be honest, I really wouldnt care, The masonry that most mason know of is really a waste of money. Cash for dues, penalties, balls, parties, uniforms, cleaner fees. Just constantly dishing out cash for a social status. I was made a mason in my heart beyond all else, masonry only lead me into the right direction as far as esoteric studies, metaphyics, and other forms of spirituality which has no monatary value. So people like boondock who are always concerned about violated a man made obligation really only worry about this frat club called masonry. my focus is on this this craft, and truthfully mastering it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by SirKnightE
My "obligation" not oath stated that I will not reveal any secrets of masonry, and as I stated previously I never have and i never will.

It is an Obligation to your fellow brothers.
It is an OATH to GOD.

And you seem to select only certain portions
of your Obligation/Oath to adhere to.

It's not JUST any secrets of Masonry,

it is "any secrets of Masonry that have been,
may be now or at any future time be
communicated to me or in any way
come to my knowledge". Secrets
being labeled as ANYTHING
shared amongst the brethren.

And yes, I was 32Deg Scottish Rite.

While I do agree with the need to share
info to save lives, I do not know if I could
break an Oath/Obligation to do so.
This is the moral fiber which distinguishes
a Master Mason from the fellow craft.
I'm sure this thread will be under close scrutiny
in coming days.

What do you mean "was" a 32nd???

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I really meant that in jest. To be honest, I really wouldnt care, The masonry that most mason know of is really a waste of money. Cash for dues, penalties, balls, parties, uniforms, cleaner fees. Just constantly dishing out cash for a social status. I was made a mason in my heart beyond all else, masonry only lead me into the right direction as far as esoteric studies, metaphyics, and other forms of spirituality which has no monatary value. So people like boondock who are always concerned about violated a man made obligation really only worry about this frat club called masonry. my focus is on this this craft, and truthfully mastering it.

after reading that post from you, IMHO

you do not need to be a Master Mason.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Your opinion is duly noted....

Trust me, that is definitely not the first time i've heard stuff like this

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

What do you mean "was" a 32nd???

meaning I am no longer
active in the fraternity
on any level.

However, I still adhere to my
Oath/Obligation due to respect
and integrity.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

that raises another red flag
if you have heard it before.

And to be honest,
it probably won't be the last.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

that raises another red flag
if you have heard it before.

And to be honest,
it probably won't be the last.

You're absolutely right, I doubt it will be the last. I've always had a problem with conformity.....
edit on 10-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adc4f98d9041.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You're absolutely right, I doubt it will be the last.
I've always had a problem with conformity.....

that statement speaks volumes.

However, I do wish you much success
in your nonconformity.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
watch.pair.com...

According to this, the Widow's Son refers to the architect who built King Solomon's temple,

According to the Masonic legend, Hiram Abiff was a man of Tyre, the son of a widow, and the chief architect of the Temple built by King Solomon. He was the central character in the building of the Temple and one of three leading characters along with King Solomon and Hiram, King of Tyre. Hiram Abiff, Masonry teaches, was the only one on Earth who knew "the secrets of a Master Mason," including the most important secret of all, the "Grand Masonic Word," the name of God (the "ineffable name"). Since, in occult lore, knowing the name of a spirit is a key to having its power, there was a very great power in knowing this word. Knowing the other "secrets of a Master Mason" would enable the masons/workmen working on the Temple project to go out on their own, working as Master Masons and earning Master Mason's wages."

This Hiram had promised to reveal the "secrets of a Master Mason," including the name of God ("Grand Masonic Word"), upon completion of the Temple, and to make the workmen Master Masons, able then to go out on their own as masters (they were, as yet, only "fellowcraft" Masons). One day Hiram went, as was his custom, into the unfinished Holy of Holies at noon ("High Twelve") to worship and to draw up the work plans (on his "trestleboard") for the workmen to follow the next day. The workmen were outside the Temple for their lunch break ("…the craft were called from labor to refreshment…")....

Reporting back to Solomon, they were told to return to the grave and attempt to raise the body with the grip of a Fellowcraft. When this failed because the skin slipped away, they reported back to Solomon who, himself, went to the grave and raised the body up with the grip of a Master Mason, the "Strong Grip of a Lion's Paw." Hiram was not only brought up out of the grave, but restored to life. The first word he spoke was the replacement for the "Grand Masonic Word" lost at his death and that word is the one passed down to Master Masons to this day. (1) This, then, is the Masonic legend of Hiram Abiff, and most Blue Lodge Masons believe that it is a factual, scriptural and historical account. It is generally believed, in spite of the fact that the Masonic authorities and writers of doctrine agree that it is not only a myth, unsupported by facts, but acknowledge that it is but a retelling of Isis and Osiris.

Strangely enough the last sentence is interesting for I was searching for this in my google search, "the widow's sun masons Isis" and knew very well they mean Isis's son.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I ain't no mason, but I like my bikes. As for a NWO new release coming soon, maybe something to do with the global money scene and negotiations are getting close to some conclusion. I don't really know, but watching the global stage for a while it is one important issue that has been going on in the back ground. But then it could be anything, the heat is getting turned up on Bush and his crew for torture, once in cells the 9/11 story will start to get a bit more traction. It could also be alien disclosure time coming up as well, that will be a circus but good to finally clear out a lot of crap going on. Maybe a revolution is in the works or something else entirely. A pole shift has been forecasted at around the same time the US hits it debt ceiling,
, maybe it is not a magnetic pole shift, but an economic one

Just putting it out there, keep your heads up is a good idea.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

who created that artwork and why ?
Boondocks attitude worries me ,i guess he takes the vow to keep secrets real serious , Being a Mason is all good and well but if you hoard vital information and keep it from people that should know it concerns me .
Is your oath more important than say , your family ?
edit on 10-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I asked him about clandestine and unrecognized bodies, he said those as well. One world order is what he mentioned...

I think this fact is proof that he is not speaking of a Masonic event, but rather just a global event. There is no way that a Free and Accepted Mason would include the clandestine lodges in any organized event.

Maybe your friend has knowledge from a variety of sources, Masonry, military, and just regular old networking, and maybe his information is still good, but it is certainly not Masonic information.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join