It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid - Super Bunker of Atlantis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The Great Pyramid and Sphinx (the Lion) were designed with the same alignment. They were built facing the constellation of Leo (the Lion). This last occurred approx 10,500BC.

This is the most powerful proof of our ancient and advanced civilisation history. The Great Pyramid is an ancient and new wonder of the world. People honestly believe that the Great Pyramid (or Super bunker) was actually built as a Pharaohs Tomb. But the pharaoh was buried there much much later. Just like London was built over old London for instance.

Case for the Super Bunker

Further links with supporting imagery for below: www.crystalinks.com...

1. There is an intake and exhaust to both the upper bunker and lower bunker. (sources of disinformation use the terms Kings Chamber and Queens Chamber). This provides oxygen to breath and a means for CO2 to escape. It is no different to an underground mine underground bunkers. Oxygen is always needed.

2. There are multiple emergency seal doors to provide protection from a power water hit/shockwave hit in the entrance to the chambers.

3. Just like today's safety features on cars which crumble on impact absorbing the shock. The Upper Chamber (kings chamber) has a series of air locks designed to provide multiple crumble features. Points 3 and 4 prove the builders of the pyramid were taking no chances. They didn't just have a backup, they backups for the backup.

4. There is a grotto beneath the pyramid for excrement and waste products. This also acts as a spillway for also for water to keep clear of the chamber and entrance way. It may also have acted as a below ground water resovoir at one point to maintain life.

5. Pyramid is built on a solid rock beck. It is actually a mound or dome which extends into the pyramid. This effectively locks the pyramid to the ground, preventing sideways movement.
Section view of pyramid - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Vertical section of pyramid - Vertical section - scroll down when you load this link

6. The pharoah pyramids (built much later ) were inferior both in engineering and obviously size. None of these as I have read have intake and exhause shafts.
History of finding the shafts

7. There was no way to carbon date the pyramid. Carbon dating was done primarily outside the pyramid. Consider if you were to set up camp and light a fire beside the pyramid today, and some 'expert' archeologists were to carbon date you campsite. They would say the pyramid was built in 2011. You get the point, dating pyramid from the outside doesn't cut it. Doesn't even come close.

Some have dated mortar between some of the stones in the pyramid. However this could have is explained away simply as resoration efforts thousands of years after the pyramid was built. Basically it would be like our present day civilisation slapping some mortar between some of the stones and then thousands of years from now someone testing that mortar and saying the pyramid was built in the year 2011.

8. The outercasing providing a sleak outercasing in which water would slip right off.

9. The stones *vast majority) were built without any gaps and extreme precision. Not a hair could fit between the stones. This means the pyramid would not suffer cracking and stresses in the rocks causing rockfalls. The rocks were locked together extremely tight and would not budge and bounce around like buildings do today in earthquakes for instance. Though some would have budged created the gaps that later required mortar.
Further the rocks weigh tonnes and would not be lifted by strong winds either.

10. The upper chamber and lower chamber act as pyramids within the Great Pyramid geomechanically.

11. There are no hyroglphyics inside the pyramid (apparently). This is the case with all other pyramids. All pyramids had hyroglphics as testaments to their rulers.

The question that must be put. How were people with stones and bows and arrows (before the Egyptian civilisation) able to build an engineering masterpiece like this?

12. Built most likely in the Age of Leo when Atlantis was destroyed. This is supported by the Sphinx and pyramid facing leo constellation (10,500 BC) as a result of the precession of the equinox. (in fact the pyramid could be 10,500 + 22,500 years old. Or even older cycles. There is no way to confirm the age of the pyramid aside from alignment.

Pyramid - Age of Leo Supporting information and more

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

13. I spoke with a leading Geomechanic Engineer (probably rates in the top 10 in the planet). When I asked the question if a 2012 (film) type wave was to hit the Great Pyramid, what would be the result. His answer. Not a stone would budge. Why? ...
a) Pyramid strongest geometric shape that can support it's own weight (after the elliptic (egg shape) which is impossibly hard to build)
b) weight of stones interlock
c) pyramid is built ontop of a bedrock that actually forms up into the pyramid.

wiki.answers.com...

The question to ask now is, why has the Egypt Government denied scientist permission to do and open and transparent study on the hidden rooms in the Pyramid that were found years ago?
www.guardians.net... he_great_pyramid.htm

To top the lot, 10,500BC was the stone age. Literature literally says people carried stones to survive. Answer me this one, how the hell does a civilisation create a highly engineered, complex design like the pyramid with stones?

I'll leave you with these facts.

Pyramid is the centre of the geographic world (or centroid of the landmasses). It is also on the 30th parellel. How did fred flinstones ancestors know this? How did they have such an amazing grasp the world was a globe? Remembering our current civilisation thought until recently the earth was flat. We also were led to believe the earth was the centre of the solarsystem.

Kind of a distorted view on history we are taught isn't it!

When will our true history be told?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Great thread alot of info I didnt know, I especially like this part...S&F

Originally posted by superbuker
It is also on the 30th parellel. How did fred flinstones ancestors know this?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Bunkers are in low level and indiscriminate buildings, the great pyramid is anything but indiscriminate.
Other than your geographical facts theres not alot i would agree with.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Interesting read, nothing we haven't already heard apart from your theory of it being a "Bunker" but is certainly one possibility.
It amazes me that these educated idiots, often called professionals still proclaim these structures to be built by the flintstones, as you put it.
And yes, I too ask the same question, Why are the authorities so afraid of an independent investigation and excavation of the chambers proven to exist under the sphinx?

It's obvious, at least to me, what with the alignments of the pyramids matching the belt of orion in 10,500bc and the direction of the sphinx looking directly at Leo in 10,500bc and the weather erosion caused by rain on the walls of the sphinx surrounds, and the last time rain was recorded in Egypt being 10,500bc, if not before, it makes sense that thats when they were built, or that 10,500bc was when the true culture that built them was destroyed.
Their perfect alignments and the mathematics built into them clearly point to a very advanced civilization.

Academics who still cling to the accepted theories are obviously brainwashed by their educational indoctrination, are paid or have an alternative agenda to keep the masses from asking any real questions about humans true origins. They are truely a joke.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by superbuker

Yes thats my thoughts on the pyramids. kinda like their version of our DUMBs/seed banks. Plus theres talk of a hall of records. Cayce?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Bunkers are in low level and indiscriminate buildings, the great pyramid is anything but indiscriminate.

Digging with sticks would probrably take 10x as long to put it underground like a modern day bunker, so this was the next best bet.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

I believe at one point, the Pyramids/Sphinx where buried underneath sand? Would that not constitute low level?

edit on 2/10/2011 by WraithXV because: i can

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Well done! I like your thoughts on this! Sometimes I think they hide our true past from us because
that advanced culture that came to an end, back then, had values and belives that are imposible to merge with our own. They had to hide such things or they could not rule the way they control us today.
Abrahamic Religions may have been also compromised.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

The Great Pyramid was one of many great wonders built totally by mass telekinesis and mass telepathy, it was a time in which mortals on earth had no language, they had no form of the arts, not even knowledge of ones outer flesh and self it was a perfect time in life for the humans that only thought and talked in mind, with out the voice to share impinging stories and gossip.

But then they came ,and they taught humans writing, and arts, and the mortal aspects of mortal usage of life.

Some one tried to warn us, they tried to warn us about the Serpent....and knowledge it self.

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

When the serpent/alien taught man how to write ,and read and use this part of his brain, the whole eve in the garden message was to warn man not to trust the aliens,
‘’’’’’’’’god never wanted you to learn from the ‘eat ‘ from the Macintosh ,tree of the apple knowledge of alien ware life’ in 1984’. computers’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

The pyramid is nothing but one big giant frequencies blocker that keep you all mortals.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------
‘I remember the day that I found out that most of the drawings and ancient picture was memories of where they used to come from’

It was said that the maps and drawings was drawn as if looking into earth and not from, when I found that out, it changed a lot of views of what life is really about and….how we got hear.

By the way, did you know that the great pyramid is the exact height and length as the triangle spaceship, yea, they was actually trying to build what they saw stationary in the air, the great pyramid, was actually the first design for flight, they wasn’t building the pyramid for burials ,loll ,the Egyptians thought they could actually build the triangle and fly ,loll, YES ,THE GREAT PYRAMID WAS BUILT FOR FLIGHT…AND NOTHING ELSE.
Now the react of the pyramids was not built by the mind, only the great pyramid.

Remember this ,what ever had no writing and was built ,was mass telekinesis and telepathy at that time.

The wonders with the drawings and how they did it and pottery and stuff like that, was after the fact, that’s when back breaking working kicked in for humans ,that’s when the world needed slaves.

But yes, that’s why that first pyramid had no writing and no glyphs ,loll, they didn’t know how to at that time.
dopywritten by iug527,silen~i,on 2 10 11

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Maybe they were bunkers for technology and cultural heritage?

Left by an ancient and advanced civilization (Atlantis springs to mind indeed) in order to help future generations advance to the same level they did?

The pyramids have always intrigued me, what i hate most is that there is so little information available backed up up by true research about their alternative purposes than the general accepted ideas, it's mostly speculation and the people speculating are generally ridiculed or hushed.

I have about 30/40years of life left ahead of me , i hope i'm lucky enough to be in the generation that will see the veil of secrecy about all these kind of subjects relating to human origins be lifted, and get what alot of us suspect, confirmed and accepted.

Hey, i can always hope right?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well we might just find out how tough they are if a certain group takes over they may have to go. wouldn't suprise me a bit that in 10 years they will be gone

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
great pyramid was used for initiates - the bunker is the base bottom of the human psyche. the initiate spends 3 days in darkness and then makes his way up towards the light or illumination.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I cant comment to much on this as my knowledge is limited on this subject but your saying the sphinx was built for the constellation Leo but the constellations went named until a later date I think and also wasn't it proved the sphinx was altered to look like a lion from the original design which possibly may off been a pharohs head? I will have to look it up.

Great thread all in all very interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
and the weather erosion caused by rain on the walls of the sphinx surrounds, and the last time rain was recorded in Egypt being 10,500bc, if not before

Really? So over 11,000 years of sand erosion has not removed the erosion caused by a little water?

Wow - must have been 'heavy water' huh?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Very interesting thread OP!. I will be following this closely. Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This reminds me of the ancient walls and temples, like macchu picchu, with the huge interlocking stone blocks, cut and fit perfectly with each other, (similar to the way the great pyramid blocks fit, without any chipped corners) . They were arranged so as to stand the test of time, able to survive earthquakes without shifting. Below is an example of the irregular shaped blocks used to acheive this.

The great pyramid is a representation of the hemisphere, (infact i think i read somewhere that the 'imperfect' angles and measurements on certain parts were actually built to allow for the irregularities in the hemosphere) which offers an pretty damn solid shape with which to withstand floods.

Early stories from travellers and local 'knowledge' said that the great pyramid had a watermark about half way up. Seasalt was also found inside, on the walls and floors, even water erosion in the lowest levels.

The ancients definately thaught long thaughts, not just as long as their life, but as long as life.

Built to last
edit on 10/2/2011 by Learningman because: because i needed to

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

great thread.. well researched and presented. s & f for that

your theory is a real possibility, and does make sense. its definitly one of better ones i have seen. it would be interesting to see some more research on this..

i can remember reading somewhere that the sphinx has salt water damage..
edit on 10/2/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

I dont think it was rain erosion, i remember that it was actual waterdamage, from something such as a flood.
Certainly not a small amount of water. The last time that the Giza plateux was flooded coincides with the date 10,500 BC.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

The Casing stones were. according to Greek travelers covered in Hiroglyphs,When they were taken to build Cairo the world lost a lot.Theirs good evidence to suggest the Sphinx was a lion but was recarved.But the main problem is that a Muslim Religion,dosn't want to know the truth.. does even a Christian one? The moment their is a dicipline that can alter human events by Psychic/Spiritual means a witchunt ensues ...If the hidden chambers contain Arcane knowledge it could blow most of the worlds Religions apart at the seams.The whole Complex is when viewed from above seems to mirror... Chakras of the human body...The Pharos path to imortality could also be everymans.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity
reply to post by Romekje

The Casing stones were. according to Greek travelers covered in Hiroglyphs,When they were taken to build Cairo the world lost a lot.Theirs good evidence to suggest the Sphinx was a lion but was recarved.But the main problem is that a Muslim Religion,dosn't want to know the truth.. does even a Christian one? The moment their is a dicipline that can alter human events by Psychic/Spiritual means a witchunt ensues ...If the hidden chambers contain Arcane knowledge it could blow most of the worlds Religions apart at the seams.The whole Complex is when viewed from above seems to mirror... Chakras of the human body...The Pharos path to imortality could also be everymans.

Agreed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join