It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid - Super Bunker of Atlantis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Pyramid has always caused some interesting conversations with some friends and I. I think they're man made but clearly a great deal older than tptb want us knowing. I experiment with Neodyium magnets here and there an know they aren't natural but maybe they had something equivelent to super magnets to levitate the stones and possibly to cut them..Or a super high powered Fresnel lens to cut them quickly. Possibly teleknesis because anythings possible but 1 of the things I've always thought is the Great Pyramid was a Power Source for something possibly a resonator by combining the right elements together in the right closed environment generating Harmonics that were harnessable..Kinda Like Nicholi Tesla said if he generated certain resonance frequencies he could harness them to power things without wires..what ever it was they were using to cut and place the stones is still doable today it's just forgotten science (Example) The guy that built Coral Castle figured at least a piece of it coralcastle.com... .....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a type od Alien Spieces built the Pyramids, how i know this, BillyMieres. Youtube him!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
a type od Alien Spieces built the Pyramids, how i know this, BillyMieres. Youtube him!

ok I did and I even sat through 1 of his brainwashing mind numbing videos and thought to my self good god thats wass the biggest crock of sh(% I ever was privy to wasting my life on hahaha

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by superbuker

As I see it... a motionless "machine" ... a implosion / cavitation energy Generator That works like a tesla coil at the top....the cap stone was the emiter

The great Piramide is a Water Hammer "machine", it creats vacuum, it as water in take, air intake and exaust, it as a pressure chamber, air in + water in ,,,,,it creats high pressure that creats steam ... the "steam" goes to a resonating chamber that creats high frequency it vibrates to the stone frequency ( sympathetic vibration ).. the "machine" had to be tuned and thats what all the "moving parts" are for.....

Do you know John Worrell Keely work ?

you should watch the whole presentation part 1 and 2

What do you think about it ?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Great thread! This is an interesting concept and one I hadn't yet considered. And while I certainly can appreciate the well-argued points in favor of the pyramid as a bunker, I can't help but wonder at the practicality of it all. I mean, how much "benefit" could it bring to the people? I realize it's a large structure, but how much room is actually available INSIDE the pyramid to house the surviving populous, or to allow them to "weather the storm" (so to speak)? I thought the majority of the interior is filled with stone rather than open space...am I correct in thinking this?

Or perhaps you're suggesting that it would be more of an elitist bunker, rather than a safe house for the masses? I've never been inside the pyramid myself, so there's a good chance I have no concept of how much open area there is. How many people do you think COULD safely hide inside the great pyramid for the duration of a cataclysmic event? (assuming the "event" was not something that lasted for months or years) Would it make sense to go to all this trouble for only a select few people?*

*Then again, isn't this what our own government is planning?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Have you ever been in the Great Pyramid, or any of the Giza Pyramids for that matter? There isn't a great deal of space in them to shelter many people. Great bunker? Meh, I think not.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter

Originally posted by Mythkiller
and the weather erosion caused by rain on the walls of the sphinx surrounds, and the last time rain was recorded in Egypt being 10,500bc, if not before

Really? So over 11,000 years of sand erosion has not removed the erosion caused by a little water?

Wow - must have been 'heavy water' huh?

No, the "sand erosion" has not removed the visible traces of water erosion - go have a look on google images, it's obvious

Not necessarely heavy water, could have been from a long duration of time, Yes?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
Interesting read, nothing we haven't already heard apart from your theory of it being a "Bunker" but is certainly one possibility.
It amazes me that these educated idiots, often called professionals still proclaim these structures to be built by the flintstones, as you put it.
And yes, I too ask the same question, Why are the authorities so afraid of an independent investigation and excavation of the chambers proven to exist under the sphinx?

It's obvious, at least to me, what with the alignments of the pyramids matching the belt of orion in 10,500bc and the direction of the sphinx looking directly at Leo in 10,500bc and the weather erosion caused by rain on the walls of the sphinx surrounds, and the last time rain was recorded in Egypt being 10,500bc, if not before, it makes sense that thats when they were built, or that 10,500bc was when the true culture that built them was destroyed.
Their perfect alignments and the mathematics built into them clearly point to a very advanced civilization.

Academics who still cling to the accepted theories are obviously brainwashed by their educational indoctrination, are paid or have an alternative agenda to keep the masses from asking any real questions about humans true origins. They are truely a joke.

They can't or won't say that large structures like this where built at least 10,500 years ago because it would destroy their whole theory of historical progression. They are afraid of the questions that would be given to them and they would have to answer I don't know or that a sophisticated society lived back in the stone age. Which would open up more questions than answers. The conspiracy of silence around the world in regard to human history is falling apart everyday, because of new things being discovered and sites like this. I believe that tens of thousands of years ago we where a planet wide civilization and something happened that we have only memories and legends of that time and the incident. We are survivors of that time and epoch.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
An interesting theory...we know how they got in the Great Pyramid ?Bunker... How did they get out?

By all accounts I've read...they actually had to "break" into the pyramid...once inside, there is not a lot of room. How many people would it hold during a cataclysm?

I still lean to the notion it was a giant hydraulic ram water pump. If you over lay a ram pump with the pyramid, all the vaccums and chambers line up. Further, it used to sit in the middle of a lake filled from canals from the Nile... they've actually dug up ships and moorings and docks at the base of the Giza complex.

Further, that would explain any water damage...also, the walls are slightly concave to withstand the internal water pressures.

Lastly, it would also explain how the Egyptians had such a robust agricultural economy, survived droughts as recorded in the Bible, provided melons, fruits, and berries in quantity to feed a massive Hebrew slave population.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

As I see it... a motionless "machine" ... a implosion / cavitation energy Generator That works like a tesla coil at the top....the cap stone was the emiter

The great Piramide is a Water Hammer "machine", it creats vacuum, it as water in take, air intake and exaust, it as a pressure chamber, air in + water in ,,,,,it creats high pressure that creats steam ... the "steam" goes to a resonating chamber that creats high frequency it vibrates to the stone frequency ( sympathetic vibration ).. the "machine" had to be tuned and thats what all the "moving parts" are for.....

Do you know John Worrell Keely work ?

you should watch the whole presentation part 1 and 2

What do you think about it ?

really, thank you for sharing the info. i have never heard any think about this. its completely new to be me. such an old video, is there any evidence of advances used today??

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyCasual

Yeh, no definetly would not have been for the masses. Just the elitists, perhaps even only a handful. Like someone has suggested, may have been guarding some type of valuable inside the 'kings coffin'.

To give an idea of size required... this one starts off with a big of scare mongering, but then gets to the nuts and bolts of size required.
Bunker Vid

Though interesting in that vid is you would be trapped underground if sediment or trees washed atop.

To exit the great pyramid the passage was is sufficiently above ground to account for sedimentation build up.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Yeh you mention casing stones were covered in hyrogplyhics as seen by Greeks. Does anyone know if this was the case with the other pyramids also? Applying the age of time test, you can walk down any street and see graffiti on walls so again hyroglphics could have been done later by the egypticians?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
what kills me is that we can supposedly back engineer a flying saucer but not a pile of rocks!

go figure.

so what does that tell us? someone is full of it. it is easy to turn the timeline around with the inferior pyramids being used for practice. bull.

they tried to do it and said, "screw this! this is nuts!"

s+f, i'm all for the "someone" built them. does anyone know?

i doubt it, big time.

they wouldn't dare mess up their tidy little time line with speculation. 2011 man is not the pinnacle of human success.

i doubt TK was involved or it would be common today. had to have been a civilization we don't know about or refuse to acknowledge the writings.

what was china doing around 2000bc? plenty of stuff going on there, also pyramids there.

south america, on and on.

why use rocks? well, they are everywhere, why bring a plazsteel factory with you? i don't think they were yuppies, good old fashioned explorers or criminals, eh?

live off the land.

bunker? i think it was made to be seen. anyone with half a brain would leave something that would last a long time if that's what they want.

i'm not dumping on you op, at all! i believe that all that activity found around giza was maintenance and pilgrimage.

it must have been awesome in it's heyday. also have to figure the scavies jacking the exterior to build their houses and stuff (mosques)?

sounds like degradation of society to me.

how can they say we are not the best in 2011?

does anyone realize what kind of nuts will come out of the woodwork if they admit something like, "hell, i don;t know who dun that but it wasn't a whole bunch of smelly people with ropes and butter knives"

we JUST DON'T KNOW! who did it or why.lol.

talk about 6mill ton gorillas in the room.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There are many problems with this theory, however one thing does stand out.

If the Sphinx and Pyramids were aligned to the constellation of Leo as you've suggested, and the structures of the Pyramids built over 10,000 years ago, would the constellation of Leo have even been aligned then as it is now? Even our most popular star formations have changed in just 2,000 years so going back 10,000 we wouldn't even recognize the star configurations as they've all been moving.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

That's AWESOME!!! honestly I never heard of Heely's work but as i guess the guy giving the lecture as something Pond Explains it, makes Perfect Sense With the things I've Been working with..Thank You for new leads to follow....I swear during the Video's I was wishing the people askin the questions would shut up and let him explain more....It's incredible to hear where they were back then in theory and have them teach our generation NONE of this as common knowledge.....I could CRY over time they wasted of my Education!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but I won't

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Greg B

14. The great pyramid was designed to face north. Regardless of theories on when astronomical/astrological signs came into being, the great pyramid last face north 10,500 BC.

15. It is geomechanically common for underground workings to be have curved walls to reduce the stresses. In fact many underground workings are deliberately designed this way.

16. If you are shown a photo of the Apollo 11 on the launchpad and asked how many people were inside for the moon mission, you would know it is just a few. If you are shown a photo of the Great Pyramid and asked how many people were inside for during a great cataclysm, you would say a few also. The point is both were designed arguably as the greatest feat of their time.

Note please list specifics not general statements when trying to debunk. I want this Super Bunker to be taken to bits if there are gaps as you mention.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Good point of view OP, why didnt the Egyptian government allow scientific testing?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A bunker you say? A time capsule, Smithsonian Institute for the a collection of everything the Civilization knew? Indeed! There is another explanation for the Sphinx erosion also. Inquiring minds that want to know. Thanks for the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join