It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the furthest level of the N.W.O.'s technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is an open discussion thread in which you cannot insult someone's claim. This is all opinion and hearsay.

I ask this because a couple of weeks ago, a poster had claimed the NWO has not only extremely advanced alien technologies as cloning and hybrids and free energy weapons; but also occult technologies such as crystal ball viewing and spirit summoning.

So what is the craziest NWO technology you have heard about?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Slap Chop

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
From my experiences I'd suggest they have holograms that emit sound, or have the ability to completely cloak objects.

Frankly, I wouldn't write off anything, time travel would make sense to me and mind-control is a fact to some extent - to what extent though I'm not sure.

Based on my current experiences I think I could explain everything with a combination of mind-control, time travel and shape-shifting.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
transport hole technology yes just like SG1 the rings, from point A to point B, from what i gathered it is a time temporal loop, time stands still while you are being transported, or can be pushed forward, to see what happens in the future, you can not be left or take form there just observe,eight bases in all so far, covering the points of the compass now if is to be the full 360 or the 32 points i do not know.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't think it's so much their technology, but the giant network of elite minds they have accumulated. The most powerful weapon of all is the ability to control the perceptions and psychological sensitivity of people. This may be utilized through different mediums whether it be media or manufactured culture, but ultimately they hold the strings of society. The vast network of recruited role players allows them to depict the storyline of everyday life, which is a true cloaking effect. They have the ability to create conflict at will on such a global scale in a functionalist fashion that it completely disguises attention to their existence. I think they have mastered the art of psychology at on a giant, yet invisible scale.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My friend once told me about this box they have, he said it made you stupid if you sat in front of it for extended periods of time...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsubaki

Best post I read today

top topics

join