It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rendlesham forest eye witness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eastsuffolk

That would only confirm everyone's suspicions. If you have what you say you say you have, then let it speak for itself. You will have your justification soon enough.

I'm sorry I am not good with uploading videos, I always use Youtube. Hopefully a member will assist you shortly, in the mean time I will try to run down some help with it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by TedHodgson

In case anyone was wondering, he's not referring to me here.

Anyway OP, can you answer the rest of my questions at least? And what do you have to say in regards to the size of the object after I shown It to be nothing like the size of a helicopter using images from the size? Just curious as what you say doesn't seem to make sense in all honesty. For me anyway.

Dude, do you need me to get out the whole dang helicopter hand book and show you that there is not one standard size for a helicopter? That is not really a good debunking point.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fazeone1981
let them babble .. word is when you post your video there all gonna shut up !

im confident you got interesting footage for us ,

thank you, bertha has it almost complete then i will upload it, any suggestions? id rather not put it on the likes of youtube

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I apologise to the OP and eagerly await his Upload

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Fair enough. But, I'm curious to see what he has to say as I don't believe a word so far.

If he's telling the truth, he'll have no problem telling us what he saw and he'll have no problem sticking to It. If he's lying then the more he discusses what he saw, the more likely he'll make a mistake.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'll be more than happy to drive the short distance and personally shake your hand in apology, should you produce a video showing an 8 - 9 foot entity at the Rendlesham Forest incident.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
maybe posting it on a megaupload .. rapidshare , or other sites to prevent banning !

we could go and dowload it freely to watch

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I agree. But, I'm curious to see what he has to say as I don't believe a word so far.

I kind of agree with you. But I think we need to let this person get their whole story out before we make any judgement. I know we have been Bernarded to death, but man. I really feel sorry for us the day someone has the smoking gun and we all run them off.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
maybe naming it other that ufo evidence or rendlesham forest ..

just to be sure the damn internet doesnt ban your video

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
getting off of work !

im gonna follow your post for sure tonight !

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
okay the conversion process is complete, now we simply need to figure the best place to transfer to upload from

by the way im hearing a lot of low flying helicopters over head right now
edit on 9-2-2011 by eastsuffolk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I agree. But, I'm curious to see what he has to say as I don't believe a word so far.

I kind of agree with you. But I think we need to let this person get their whole story out before we make any judgement. I know we have been Bernarded to death, but man. I really feel sorry for us the day someone has the smoking gun and we all run them off.

can i ask what `bernarded to death ` means
edit on 9-2-2011 by eastsuffolk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Doesnt mean anything really

So how about that video?

link   

Agreed. And I really REALLY do hope the truth is being told here. And I look forward to seeing the video still.

That being so, I'm still love to see what he personally has to say as I'm feeling very skeptical about this.

link   

Best way is to convert it to Flash...

Link to Program

Use that program to convert it.. It is free...

Then upload it directly to the Media Center

Remember to log in there with your original username and password..

Or, he can send it to SemperFortis and he'll upload it for you.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastsuffolk
can i ask what `bernarded to death ` means

Bernie was a serial hoaxer who graced our presence not long ago.

I seem to recall he, too, heard low flying helicopters...
edit on 9-2-2011 by subject x because:

link   

an i ask what `bernarded to death ` means

An unpopular trolls name.

That is what it references.

link   

okay the conversion process is complete, now we simply need to figure the best place to transfer to upload from

Just out of curiosity, did you convert the 9mm film to vhs and then the vhs to digital? I've been reading up on this process and it sounds intriguing. Bertha is awesome and please thank Bertha from everyone who is eagerly awaiting the arrival of the footage! God-speed my friend.

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Best way is to convert it to Flash...

Link to Program

Use that program to convert it.. It is free...

Then upload it directly to the Media Center

Remember to log in there with your original username and password..

Or, he can send it to SemperFortis and he'll upload it for you.

hello friend
i dont want any loss of quality through encoding that is the problem

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
East Sullfolk,

You don't sound like a troll. The way you word your posts, does not give me the impression you are a hoaxer.

I hope you are able to present picture evidence. Even if you do, you will be torn to shreds, by those claiming it is a fake.

I know one thing for sure, if I ever had video proof of an ET, or craft, this would not be a place I would provide the info. There are many kind, and intelligent people here, but there are also some that seem to have no common courtesy whatsoever.

Anyway, good luck, and no matter how this turns out, it is not going to affect anyone's personal life. That is one of the reasons I don't understand why people take this so personal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join